TTGL """""Important Announcement""""" on Wednesday

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-03/gurren-lagann-gets-important-announcement-on-wednesday/.118366
>The announcement will be made in a television commercial that will air during the 10th anniversary rebroadcast of the anime on Wednesday.
How long has it been since the last pachinko?

It's going to be a mobage this time.

Titanfall Gurren Lagann?

>Mobage
>Pachinko
>Card game

I'm scared.

Wow. They are hyping it

>no 10th Anniversary Yoko figure

please stop my wallet can't

The only thing the fans have asked was for a Lordgenome backstory. I'm expecting nothing though.

This one comes out in december

>lord genome prequel
I'd be HYPE.

It's okay, at this point I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.

Son, please

"""""Fuck off"""""

I am very excited to see what they announce :3

Me too m8.

The best result is more parallel works in the style of the Japanese animator expo.

is it me or is gainaix going the way of hollywood?
First FLCL is coming back, now Panty and stocking, and now were getting something with Gurren lagann, trying to cash in on their old franchises.

As of now only one out of three of those is true.

Then again, you could have brought up Gunbuster 3.

It's sad but this is probably gonna be it.

I wasn't expecting Samurai Jack, Geass R3, FLCL 2 (AND 3), or even another HxH chapter at all for a long time. I don't hope anymore, but I won't rule out the possibility of something worthwhile. moreso than pachinko at least.

Thanks for reminding me that it's been ten years since Gurren Lagann and no Anime will EVER come close to making me feel the feelings I felt watching that show

The finale was the single greatest day this board has ever had

>I wasn't expecting Samurai Jack, Geass R3, FLCL 2 (AND 3), or even another HxH chapter at all for a long time.
Not to mention FMP.

And yet I still can't get Vandread 3.

Also TV Finale > Movie FInale

exactly

I wish they stopped gravedigging anime I like. Geass R3 is going to be an abomination.

>the new flcl is actually a gurren lagann ripoff... again.

Fuck gurren lagann, it killed good anime.

>the new flcl is actually a gurren lagann ripoff... again
...?