Japan's plummeting birth rate and "hikkimori" culture of men living in basements with 'pillow waifos' and hentai video...

Japan's plummeting birth rate and "hikkimori" culture of men living in basements with 'pillow waifos' and hentai video games makes perfect sense now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_decline
youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t=483s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek. Bretty gud post, user. Seems like you've summed up the issue however. Anhthing else you'd like to discuss, how's your parents, yur friends, that cute girl in your Gen Bio discussion group?

Does this imply that natural selection will eventually make the Japanese more masculine?

It was always the soy.

Holy shit. Soy was worse than nukes.

Not really. Japanese soy sauce and other soy products are made of fermented soy which doesn't fuck you up like the special GMO unfermented soy (((they))) sell to the west. A lot of food and condiments that are sold in both Japan and the West have different ingredients in Japan. The real cause of Japan's problems is the economic crash of the 1990s that lasted a decade and still fucks the country up socially and economically. Nice try though Boomer.

*hikikomori

Holy shit il never look at Sushi the same way again.

Never clicked that its usually coated in that soy shit.

To my knowledge the female hormons are only in non fermented soy products in higher contration, but soy souce is fermented.

It's waifu
*tips fedora and walks away in chinese

All you have to do is look at them.
They aren't being feminized by the soy. They don't have girl nips, girl tits, or both. Their fat isn't being re-distributed to that of a female body.
This post was a good stretch.

This post meaning OP's thread, fuck, sorry.

I fucking love soy sauce and there is not one god damned thing any of you microtesticled boygirls can do about it.

Am I a soyboy if I like sushi but I absolutely must drench it in soy sauce first?

robots

See

Japan is not the only country who's population is declining though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_decline

Soy Sauce is a thing in Japan since the 7th century. Are you telling me they've had these problems since then?

There is everything right with human population decline. Too fucking many on this planet to begin with.

*blocks your development*

Mandatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8dfiDeJeDU&t=483s

East Asians are less susceptible to homosexuality

yes those samurai who drank that shit by the gallon and sliced their own guts out regularly were so feminine
kys

This. Fermented soy is fine. It's the soy-based additives and fillers in so many foods in the west that do actual harm.

Prove it.

This. 120 weebs on an island the size of Finland isn't supposed to happen, let them die off and start worrying once their population is actually low.

120 million"

any pics of late development soy(((boys)))

See all of Japanese history and then remember that for most of its history, Japan was divided and constantly at war and their diet of rice, soy and fish never changed. Then after modernizing they defeated Russia in a war and conquered a large part of the Pacific before supply problems fucked them over. All this while eating fermented soy. Even after getting cucked by the USA after the war, they became an economic, industrial, technological and cultural powerhouse and to this day still have a military that scares China despite being limited to self defence. I'm sure you're not old enough to remember but in the 80s everyone was projecting that Japan would dominate the entire world economically. What ruined this was the economic crash which created the Lost Generation and the fallout can still be felt today in low birthrates, unhealthy economy and a fucked up corporate busywork focused society.

>tfw girlish puffy nips

Atleast they only incorporated the "soy" part of "soybean" instead of going the bean way like Britbonglandia

>that random colour coding
whoever nade that map needs to be shot.

Read Welcome to the NHK ti get an inside look at the hikikomori ligestyle

shut up i wanna hate soy

Clearly, all of Japanese history is because of soy beans girling them up with xenoestrogens. Excellent point. You have proven you're retarded beyond question.