Bravo Faggots!

Nihilism or not did you really vote for this Trump so he could tank the market ?

nigger

Obviously Obama's market policy was short term

I don't have money invested so I don't care in the slightest.

This thread again?

The market affects more than just itself. It changes the prices of raw material and causes everyday items to raise in price.

Food, gas, and electricity will all have to adjust for the market plunge, so the crash is actually affecting you too.

Higher gas prices = Good thing for Texas

anything to shake things up a little, Trump rustling so many feathers was already fantastic, but the markets really going to shit on top of that would be even better, some European nations are already on the brink, a real good market crisis is just the spark we need right now

The DOW should be around 15000.

makes me kek so hard every fucking time

>Demoralization thread no. 24556673
>Post?
>y/n
>y

this is the can they kicked down the road ,back in 2008

Rightwingers are doing everything they can to accelerate the destruction of the earth. Kill them now before you are homeless and fighting tens of millions of climate refugees over patches of farmland.

It'll go right back up in a few days. Faggot.

That's it, Drumpf must be impeached before he drives this diverse country into the ground!

This is all because of the memo.
Wall street knows what's coming.
Stand steady!

Should I invest in bitcoin or gold?

you don't get the plan

you cucks want to destroy white societies and get away with it?

we'd rather civil war and mutual assured destruction before that

nukes must fly, you must die

I hope a depression occurs
country needs some hard times

I voted for Obama so he would purge the banking criminals by tossing them in jail, instead he spread his nigger cheeks wide and let the jews continue to fuck his ass. And all our asses. This is just those same deranged billionaires tanking the stock market because they know the memo is leaking how incredibly corrupt Obama and Hillary's administration was.
just kidding i didn't vote for obama

You will be in the fetal position crying your eyes out as your family and mother gets raped infront of you by a horde of Bangladeshi refugees after you run out of bullets in your home defense arsenal and as you watch your dog get eaten raw by scrawny kids.

Oh don't worry then. People like you are perfectly safe in the event of an economic crash.

Gold

BITCOIN

BUY MY BAGS AHHHHH

>big time depression
>invade africa to safe economy
>harvest diamonds and precious metals
you're welcome

show the 2011 one
much funnier

I love chaos. Cry more jews.

We can go lower! We shall mine to the greatest depths!

Which one do you think can survive a crash?

sage

really, it's another shareblue shill thread...what to do, just do what the king would do. give them a wink and a smile, then walk away from the thread. It will make them cry, and a crying shill is marvelous.

>stock market climbs
>this is obamas doing
>stock market falls
>DRUMMMMMMPF

Last time I'll ever vote Republican.

As long as wages are OK, this is long overdue. It's been artificially inflated with QE for the last 10 years.

Europe is deep in the red though, I'd be more worried about Europe and Canada than the US at this point. Lower commodity prices and lower spending can only benefit consumers by lowering prices.

Water and Guns.

This.

Boomers btfo

Nigga, it's the Fed raising the rate. That's the Democratic Cunt Woodrow Wilson you can blame for their fuckery. Just do a little research, baby. I can't guarantee you're gonna like what you see but more will be revealed.

good goy

>Stock market closes at record highs dozens of times in 2017
>Dips once
ZOMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!11!

WHAT?!

I know you're being an edgy fuck and really don't believe this...

But seriously. Fuck even pretending to be such an edgy fucking cunt that you'd rather than hundreds of millions of innocent people die that your "white race", which may or may not include Irish, Spanish, and Italian people.

Lil' Windex keeps it real. Life's sad without a clean environment around, and there's a place to make clean what has not been. The aggression shows tactical resolutions follow the dirtiness of the game... Lil' Windex will cause immaculate to arrive in the hood.

>Pretending Republicans don't suck Israel off even more than Democrats

Christ, your post reeks of reddit.

>Dow day after Trump is elected: 23462
>Dow after today: 24346
>3.77% increase
>tanking the market

You gotta go back.

Bumping this sentiment.