Trump Attorneys Approve Second Special Counsel To Probe FBI and DOJ

IT’S HAPPENING

zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-05/trump-attorneys-approve-second-special-counsel-probe-fbi-and-doj

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/#145e9e8c7f34
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/press-gaggle-principal-deputy-press-secretary-raj-shah-en-route-cincinnati-ohio/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While speaking to reported aboard Air Force 1, Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said that President Trump's attorneys have already approved the idea of appointing a second special counsel to investigate the FBI and Justice Department's actions during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to White House pool reports.

They will all hang.

Bump. Hang em high. Put me in the screen cap

If you want fucking a war I'll give you a fucking war

what a day

Anyone else feeling a bit tired? I'm going to take a nap.

Why would an attorney need to approve it?

FUCK YESSSS!!!!!!

YES!

IF HILLARY WAS PRESIDENT YOU WOULDNT GET AWAY WITH THISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bumpity bump bump

Come cuddle user.

Mueller is going to indict Kushner and Don Jr this week. Just a heads up.

Two Special Counsels

forbes.com/sites/thomasdelbeccaro/2018/02/05/biased-fbi-and-doj-officials-broke-the-law-and-tried-to-decide-the-election-an-annotated-timeline/#145e9e8c7f34

Ya..Hold your breath there little feller

For what sweetiepees

>memo comes out
>fbi spooks come on tv talking revolution
>market freefalls ((out of nowhere)) and does dead cat bounces every few hours just to scare investors not in the know into pulling out and making it worse
this year will be a wild ride, the fbi/cia are going to try and pull the same shit they pulled in libya on their home turf

Hail Trump!

>attorneys
wait what? is this normal?

I get they want a 2nd investigation, as this first one seems to have been covered over to put it mildly. But doesn't one do this through congress or something?

I think that shows he is serious about it. He has taken his idea of investing the FBI and DOJ to his attorneys, and in their opinion from a legal point of view, Trump has the evidence and/or legal precedents tto appoint a special prosecutor and when they left throws a fit, they feel like they can defend his position

Allowing Obama and Hillary to corrupt our sacred institutions is the most disgraceful thing that ever happened to the FBI and DOJ. Let’s hope to God that good hearted agents working in these groups finally see the light and help rid the corruption that has ruined the reputation of the FBI and DOJ

Time to send our energy to Trump through Kek, gentlemen.

All hail Kek!
All hail the God Emperor!
All hail Victory!

The first time I've ever heard about a president using a lawyer was just recently when Obama lawyered up. And he doesn't count as he is an ex president

Haha thanks user was having a bad day and might get evicted and this made me laugh cheers

normally the attorney general would handle it but sessions recused himself and we can't trust his deputy so a third party would be required or desired in this case

All these people that still aligns them self to the dragon, they must be physically removed.... of the face of this planet.

ahhh... yes ofc

We have these same guys here ofc, I just keep on forgetting that those are actually law people lol

KILL FÁFNIR TRUMP
KILL IT!
THEN KILL REGIN

Traitors will hang
He wills it

Gotcha. Who appoints the special prosecutor? Sessions or Rosenstien? Seems like the dems could claim sessions recused himself bc it was sparked by russia inquiryies

checked

A year of chaos is upon us.

Rosenstein can't appoint a prosecutor to investigate himself.

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SLIDING BUMP BUMP BUMP

He does

not sure. normally it would be sessions or rosenstein. IDK if sessions can ethically appoint someone after recusing himself or if rosenstein would be allowed to appoint someone. Probably get rid of rosenstein and get the new deputy to appoint the new special counsel

I mean, you say that and it makes sense, but our government has been third world corrupt lately so it wouldn't surprise me if it happened

digitsdonotconfirm.jpg get fucked.

OH HO HO HO HO HO

It’s about time

Bump

Thank you Kek
Blessed by thy happenings

Worst pepe ever.

Heil!

zerohedge is literal fake news, never cite them as a source for anything, they're garbage
the only thing zerohedge is decent for is the article comments and discussions

call me when the actual news picks it up, not fakehedge

>actual news like CNN or NYT
ah my sweet, sweet leaf

gomen

>trump attorneys
>aproove anything
And?

What pepe? There's no image on the post you quoted.

The comments section. Of zerohedge is the worst part of it, fucking retards. Zerohedge has good stuff. You stink of shills

Another piece of the puzzle

I see the pepe... I attempt to steal it (rolling)

No, actual news like fucking anyone else than zerohedge

I just looked it up, because zerohedge is fucking garbage

zerohedge reports: "trump approved 2nd special counsel"
In REALITY: Trump's attorneys and a few congressmen are calling for a 2nd special counsel

The first makes it sound like a special counsel has happened, the reality is that it hasn't happened, people just want it.
This is EXACTLY the same kind of kike bullshittery the MSM press does. So why the fuck do you defend it when zerohedge is doing the same thing? Because it's in defense of trump? Fuck off and have some fucking integrity.

>happening
haha...no.
no no no no no.
nothing happens. get it through your thick skulls, ALL OF YOU.

AE = Adam Entous
AEWP = Adam Entous Washington Post

When you come at the king....

YOU BEST NOT MISS

stop abusing the happening meme for irrelevant FBI / Trump / Probe shit only amerilards understands. Not only that, but in the end nothing will happen. No one will arrest Trump, Shillary, FBI fags / whatever the fuck american politicians / russians etc.

it's all just cheap fucking popcorn trash staged media theatre no one really cares about

wake me up when there's a real scandal, fed up with this FBI crap

BUMMMMMPPPP

If he did, then that's a literal constitutional crisis and the gloves come off at that point.

This will affect you too. When the USA goes into civil war the entire world will burn.

Zerohedge headline:
>Trump Attorneys Approve Second Special Counsel To Probe FBI and DOJ

Link to thr article you read?, the one in op doesn't say special council is happening

oooooooh, child, day gonna be maad

The FBI probably does not take kindly to being the subject of an investigation.

no doubt. american happenings have a clear effect on the world. but this FBI theatre is just fake hysteria. International media doesn't even report on it, it's so irrelevant.

and international media loves to report on american internal politics.

Yeshhhh!

Yeah sure but we're about to go full civil war here broski. Trains are being sabotaged and now the power grid. You can literally feel the pressure building up. If I wasn't a legit psychopath I'd be scared shitless.

it's because it's the same god damn kikes that own all of that as well.

It's pretty hot on the sovereign national news here, no jews has their filthy claws in that

Stated in press briefing

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/press-gaggle-principal-deputy-press-secretary-raj-shah-en-route-cincinnati-ohio/

Wow this is being slid

P L E A S E
B E
G O W D Y

Schiff will not approve of this! Cue more dead investigators, now we know why rowdy gowdy is bailing, self-preservation

Thanks for sharing, Shareblue

it was her turn...

Guise! Wymens is demanding their own Doritos nao!
>bump

>The FBI's reputations was fine until Obama and Hillary tainted it.

what the fuck has Lord Mueller been doing the last year?

Even if that happened. Kushner is an acceptable loss. And Don Jr would get pardoned/commuted. Even still. If they didn't actually break any laws with 'intent' they didn't actually break any laws. Many have gotten away with unimaginable things worse.

It's getting late, user.

nothing will happen

Congress has been pushing Rosenstein for a special council on this for a few months now. He keeps avoiding it. Why would he want to appoint a special council to investigate himself? lol

i changed your picture

Yep, always remember Waco and ruby ridge

one eleven from heaven

Good, just one more notch on the obstruction belt

That's genuinely autistic, user.

haha yes

"law people"

"""""

im at a loss, why did you change it?

because most people don't read panels going down and left to right? it's not consistent with manga or regular comics.

Worst meme ever.

Checked

Two voices.