She's coming to get you.

>implying those boots didn't cost as much as my phone

i bet those boots cost a pretty penny

I am ready.

She would actually be really hot if not for dressing like an emo cunt

The boots are around $125 assuming they are not second hand

Not white, but rich

My cock is ready.

I had Dr Martins boots collection when i was poorfuck student. It explain nothing btw. 100 bucks is nothing.

You ever notice how no matter how niggers, no matter how impoverished, always seem to have the latest iPhones and Yeezys? This is like that.

It's a hell of a lot of Ramen.

Ramen are 30 cents a packet in supermarkets. Often lower when on sale, like sub 20 cents.

You can easily supplement them to make a full meal with some hard boiled eggs, carrots, celery, green onions, garlic, etc... And these are all things you can buy for pennies.

It's essentially impossible to starve in the modern western world. Food is cheaper and more accessible than it has ever been. Not only that but the person holding up that sign is clearly a female, who can simply spread her legs to acquire currency if she lacks the drive or skill for anything else.

these dumbass fucking rich white kids.

buys G U C C I clothes

goes out to eat at fancy restaurant

gets parents to buy her a fancy car

live off of parents because you couldnt bother to learn basic finance

blame the gov't because you feel entitled to more money

also these liberals acting like theyre gonna overthrow the government. like bitch, if you hate the government so much, leave or revolt, and not this useless sign-carrying.

The only thing wrong with capitalism is that it’s too successful. We are the only country in the world with fat "poor" people. America is so rich that the people have become lazy, spoiled, self entitled assholes.

Mmh at least they have friends
look a bit like goths
i like them

>modern communists are upper middle class city dwelling bourgeoisie who hate the working class and are almost completely opposite in political view

> Falling for the ramen is the cheapest food meme.

Buying legumes, grains, vegetables and whatever meat is on sale is actually cheaper when you consider the amount of nutrition you are getting. But pampered libshits like this prefer ramen cause they don't know how to cook.

The rich are apprently only 1 percent of the population. Not a lot of supply there, might be easier to just eat the poor, high in supply and low in demand, probably pretty cheap.

makes sense doesn't it? if you want regular lower class people too suffer as much as possible, communism is the only logical conclusion.