Villain comes to MC's homeland and destroys it

>Villain comes to MC's homeland and destroys it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBBu7SZJxJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks more like the MC destroyed the demon king's castle.

s2 when

This is a blue board user.

Vengeful redemption arc soon

Next year.

When has this happened other than Naruto?

What is the 7-1 of anime?

Is this the world cup thread?

>It's a "bad guys were really the good guys!" theory

>>Sup Forums
but yeah, the were raped

>even on Sup Forums
ENOUGH

>le cut inside man
I need "that" image of him

who on Sup Forums that night?

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

monkeys offing themselves left and right 1000000/10 should be done again

I was, it was amazing.
Same with every netherlands game.

?

fuck now I'm angry that I missed those Sup Forums threads of 2014, they must have been godlike.

Seven to one is anime.

NO ERA PENAL

is this /spa/?

Thanks doc

That's more a Sup Forums jrpg cliche.

who cares? the hueroes still have more stars than anyone else.

More like mc destroy demon king and rape his boy pussy

Mahouka wasn't Sup Forums though.

Gonna tap your ass again next year.

t.german

I miss the days of Sup Forums shitposters, tripfags, and bots being the worst of Sup Forumss problems Sup Forums posters are so much worse

2018 we gonna fuck everyone. Mark my words, 2018 is HEXA time.

Brazil are literally trash now

France have a better Squad

>I miss the days of Sup Forums shitposters, tripfags, and bots being the worst of Sup Forumss problems Sup Forums posters are so much worse

What did he mean by this?

You wish boi.
t. Uruguay

After the third goal i didnt even care anymore
I just finished my beer and came back to Sup Forums to shitpost

>Urgay
Even worse than Mejico

>0-7
Did Germany end the match by giving Brazil a pity goal?

if they qualify

Neymar and Jesus gonna do some work on your boipucci. Be ready.

>MC gets tricked in to attacking his friend

This isn't anime or manga.

Fuck off retards.

It's the fucking leafs. Did you learn nothing from /spa/?

>caring about it at all
>not laughing all the way through the game with others because CBF and it's team deserved to lose

>Talking back to the Africa killers in 2010 and against our golden man Forlan
NO ERA PENAL
>Implying rat boi won't delet gaymar anus

Nah, Neuer even got mad as fuck about that goal for some reason.
Fucking albino monkeys.

it isn't?

rumours say that in the half time germany was feeling so bad about winning 4-0 that they actually wanted to stop playing so good and they lowered their own level of play to avoid murdering them completely, and that low level of play was enough to get another 3 goals kek. Also iirc germany built a hospital in brazil as an apology for the 7-1.

Is a Ash loses the pokemon league again.

2010 mex uru was pretty even with urugay being slightly superior, but since 2014 to date mexico has looked better.

Back to making love with the repechaje, Uruguay.

What anime

Imagine being a young kid, full of hope and watching his first world cup only for his team to get utterly BTFO.
Imagine being an old man, with maybe a couple years left to live, watching his sacred team get raped in their own home. That might be the last time he witnesses his team compete in a world cup in his life.
Who cares, he says. Those past titles don't help you when Hans is pounding your ass and the huehues know it.

Who Peru here?

Assassination Classroom

Not this year Paco.

>gay

>le footy lad look
how contrived.sad!
>7-0

FUCK YOU DELET DELET DELET
MESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSIMESSI

>tfw your country has won against Uruguay in their last 3 matches

EL PERU/a/NO

I don't know shit about sports but I'm finding this thread amusing as fuck

Hue now, gringofags
Brazil-kun's revenge will be ferocious and lethal!

>gets BTFO by german C team

leave that dove alone Mamani

Colombian here.
I have the feeling Brazil 2014 will be our best world cup performance ever.
We were back to mediocrity in no time.

Calm down, it's just Divegrass.

Uruguay never plays consistently and always does amazing in the first half of the qualifiers and shits the bed in the second. It's to make it fair for the other countries.
EN SU NIÑEZ

When that just came out I was really impressed.
I sort of can't believe it's been 3 years since then, we are already getting into the next world cup.

reeeeeee
DELET

In mexico's defense, that B team with experience can probably win the WC, but yea it's still pretty pathetic to lose to a bunch of kids kek.

>Imagine being an old man, with maybe a couple years left to live, watching his sacred team get raped in their own home. That might be the last time he witnesses his team compete in a world cup in his life.
RIP Gaucho
youtube.com/watch?v=IBBu7SZJxJ0

There's a sequel though this time around the characters are Mexico and Chile

te meo

>Imagine being a young kid, full of hope and watching his first world cup only for his team to get utterly BTFO.
the boy doesn't care because he probably grew up reading naruto and one piece, he knows that the best victory comes after countless humiliations. he'll be fine.
>Imagine being an old man, with maybe a couple years left to live, watching his sacred team get raped in their own home. That might be the last time he witnesses his team compete in a world cup in his life.
the old man doesn't care because he has seen his favorite team win five other times, seeing a defeat will help him give a little laugh (believe me, we make a lot of joke with 7x1).

>inb4 404

bait bread to get rid of crossboarders

I'm pretty sure the old man with the world cup actually died like a year ago.

T.crying inside

Sup Forums is anime though.

Yeah man deleting the OP will surely make this thread anime and manga related!

why can't all brazilians just die? they do nothing for nobody -- even themselves

Mexico vs Chile

How does it feel to have the most liberal laws about Marijuana in the world? I make trips there just for seeds and weed.

Messi could win the wrold cup if he didn´t had such shitty players on argies team.
They all depend on Messi and there is no teamwork. Such shitty country the mine.

Sup Forums is more Sup Forums related than the daily "How big to breasts need to be" thread

it's probably about to be deleted, shitpost while you can user.

man, drop it, mexico will only get past 8ths if they play at home, and they will fall there, outside mexico will never get past it. They just do not have the talent, like Indonesia just does not have the talent to qualify, because you have over 120M brownies as potentialmarket the FIFA tried to make you a winning nation twice before the 2000, and that was your only chance, now that FIFA has given up on you it's over. Uruguay and upwards will always, forever, unquestionably be inherently better than mexico no matter what happens.

no desu

The janny is brazilian.

Both times in which they hosted a world cup they were humilliated.
Feels good, Mujica is a shit though. Marihuana was legal before this anyway.

they make delicious sopa

Higuain should either be Goodra or Greninja, desu.

Yeah...we have fun with the memes. WE WANT you to think we are over this, but beware 2018 is coming and you will feel the anger of Brazil...

>Messi
>Not greninja

So what's the pun for this one
We got 5pa1n, P0rtug4l and Bra71l

Don't use my daughteru to shitpost