At least they acknowledge it

Other urls found in this thread:

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0705/
youtube.com/watch?v=BCiCNewPhhE
youtube.com/watch?v=LxdX7YacqEI
youtube.com/watch?v=280eN5qUr0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They know what's up.

You know they're making fun of you right?

One hour for more Altair.

And the only hard carry here is the shark.

>Magane
>hard carrying anything
Can't wait for this cunt to have a horrible death and all her seasonal waifufags vanish into thin air.

Does she have autism?

Altair in the PV

I dropped this shit when Mamika died.

>dropping when they finally kill worst girl

sunday-webry.com/events/re_creators_naked/0705/
Someone translate this.

>Implying Shark won´t revive her.

You're an adventurer about to take on the final quest to kill the demon lord and you're making a last visit to the royal library to receive some last advice from the librarian. You spent the whole day looking for the ideal weapons and now it's almost midnight, but're on good terms with the librarian and she said you can visit her anytime.
Finally you arrive, but you note something's different in the place, starting with the librarian.

>dying

She has that power, she just needs to choose when to use it.

literally retarded sharkposter

Why did she ate that hotdog with Mamika´s blood? Do you think it´s because she was trying to look edgy?

Trainwreck of spring season. I get it, anime production is hell nowadays and you needed some time. But the entire episode was filled with meta and meta meta commentary by Meteora no less, I mean for fucks sake just give me a normal recap.

I'll buy it all.

>Meteora char profile removed from official site and replaced by slut Meteora
What did they mean by this?

>Trainwreck

oh look, the obligatory meme spewing retard

>cheapeora

>Re:Creators
>Trainwreck of spring season.
Someone didn't watch Kado.

Because she's an edgy cunt. Reviving someone like doesn't even make sense in the context of her ability

I hate Shark so much, yet I still want to fuck her. Dumb Maaya, stop making me want to fuck things.

Kishi-chan is cute

No, you fucking retards. The idiots spamming this screenshot are missing the whole point of the scene.
She was making fun of the idiots who keep spouting that stupid shit repeatedly, not the anime insdustry, you dimwits.

It's because she wouldn't let a little blood ruin her favorite food.

This.

>watching recap episodes because of librarian sluts
Pretty good desu.

What if Setsuna´s still alive?

see

Because she's a shark.

>smile
>error
That can't be right.

Pro:Creation purposes only.

best mutated mop

どう見ても似てません

She is alive in her creation, literally.

So how did Setsuna meme Altair into reality?

Metchin Metchin Metchin, she's such a cute ball.
I just wanna smash her, into a damn wall.
She is really tiny, the cutest of all~
She is very lovely, for her my heart falls.

The show is still bad and Meteora is the worst part of it.

how much would armpitjobs cost?

we still have no idea, it might or might not be explained

>you will never be her hero
Just end it.

D E L E T E

I know that you fucking moron, I was joking. Only MAL autists actually say and believe that shit unironically.

My kcod.

How many weeks have we been wanting Altair in a PV? At this point it's time to give up.

After hit by a train she got isekai'd to megalosphere world. Since she had all stats maxed for some reason she managed to create a gate to Altair's world and rescue her, but by doing that she lost her physical body. Altair realized that and used her own powers from a vague fan video to fuse with Setsuna's soul, and using her memories of the real world she was able to track down her world and use Setsuna's gate to reach it.

Cute muscle brains.

Why is Selesia so sexy? It can't be just the paizuri window

I'VE NEVER SEEN SELESIA DRAWN SO BEAUTIFULLY BEFORE

because she was made to be a waifu.

Mamika's creator is still alive. She could trick him into saying something foolish to any kind of effect.

I can't wait for Souta to man up and save Selesia from Charon then hit that.

No. She can't. For one her creator doesn't even know Mamika was in the real world and your shitty waifu doesn't have that kind of power.

>Souta
>man up
Never gonna happen.

Earrings, strong onee-san game.

stay mad

>tfw Souta dies a slow and horrible death in Episode 13 crying about his failures and himself before passing.
Poetic justice.

>you will never call meteora mommy while she gives you a nursing handjob
please kill me and isekai me to whatever game she is

youtube.com/watch?v=BCiCNewPhhE

She doesn't have the power to make him send a tweet?

i want to fuck Sluteora!

Mamika doesn't have a single creator. It's some kind of corporate thing.

MOMMY SEX WITH METEORA!

>nerdy little mage wants to become a tall, busty turboslut
Why is this so appealing?

Coerce one man for total creative control. Even easier. Could even bring her back corrupted. Fans eat that shit up.

What's that going to do? She's been deleted from the real world. Another Mamika would have to be pulled over to the real world for Twitter magic to do anything.

Shy moe.
Read some She-Hulk.

because corruption fetish by the character itself

Magical girls can do anything. They defy death all the time. Just gotta push the matter into the public consciousness.

She's not dead as far as the public is concerned though. Her show is still going.

>Monitor brand

Re:Kekrators

Just introduce a story where she's killed but then returns due to life due to some ability.

There already is. It's called Re:Creators.

That's not going to effect what happened in the real world. This shit isn't that hard of a concept to follow.

A vampire kills her and gets her powers, but sticks around in spirit mode watching the vampire do things w/ her powers.

Did you not watch plucky redhead knight waifu digivolve to defeat dumb blond knight waifu w/ the bigger weapons?

He probably means it only works if the character is already there. Otherwise any anime character trending would automatically appear in the real world.

>digivolve

Because she was still alive in the real world. Majou retarded was deleted, she might as well have never existed in the real world.

> Special ability to clean up any semen spill

There's only two ways Mamika comes back.

Altair brings another one over but that's not happening.

The government group convinces her creators to buy into their crossover bullshit and have her appear in their cage match crossover world to fight.

3min

Why does she keep holding his hands? What's up with her?

She travels through time and saves herself from dying using magical teleport. Magical girls can do anything.

The idea was in the previous thread, keep the body the same, just make her a slut. Nothing is stopping her from actually doing this, if you think about it. Emergence of Meteora when?

where pv?

IT'S TIME

WHERE IS THE PV?

Fairymon shinkaaaaa

She's a slut.

Watched the PV, another talking episode? though this time is authors trashing each other.

....SHUTUMON!

youtube.com/watch?v=LxdX7YacqEI
Mirror when

youtube.com/watch?v=280eN5qUr0U