Trump's Tax Plan

I'm about to file my taxes. Did Trump do anything for Taxes. Should I expect more money back?

You'll get some money back but he gave about $850b in tax cuts to the (((richest 0.1%))) and a few crumbs to keep his retarded base happy. Also the 2018 defit just blew out by 84% on the previous year. You dun goofed

[Citation needed]

The payroll tax reductions are in effect now. The actual lower rate won't be till you file next year.

[Education needed]

You won't see it till next year. This year is the last year of the prior admin.

Thats what the mainstream media says.
I don't think thats a coincidence.

[Argument needed]

The doubling of the deductible won't come until next year, until then you'll benefit from lower per paycheck tax rates.

Also if anybody asks, the reason why the corporate tax cuts are permanent is because if you're planning on investing 200,000,000,000 in a country you want to be sure you're not going to be on the hook for 20+% more taxes when the power shifts. The individual tax cut can also be renewed at any time before they expire 10 years from now

You won't notice it with this tax return, but will notice the difference with your tax withholding from now on. And yes, you almost definitely will see some benefit paycheck to paycheck, but the biggest change will be with next years tax return.

[Brain needed]

The rich pay most of the taxes, it goes without saying that a tax cut is then going to affect the rich proportionally more.

>.25 cents has been deposited into your account.

I just wanted some information relevant to your original emotional opinion. Guess that is too much to ask for..

I dunno, but I got $600 extra than I usually do.... Pretty fucking stoked about that.

[Argument still needed]

Every dollar the rich don't pay, you pay. There is no magic money tree, the money the government gets comes from the people.

we're still on 2017's tax rules, bro. You won't see Trump Tax til you file next year.

Payroll went from 170ish to 70ish with no dependencies. Married guy that makes a few hundred more had 36 on his he's like dude they gave me free money

I already saw $200 more on my paycheck this last week, I think you'll be pleased.

Listen up faggot, I'm an accountant and here's the scooparooni.

Tax bills aren't retroactive. The tax return you file for monies made in 2017 are taxed at 2017's rate.

Now, starting this year your withholding will be adjusted and your paychecks should be bigger, but it won't be until you file next time around (2019) that you notice a bigger return.

Unless -- and hear me out on this -- unless, we don't spend those monies in the budget. Then nobody pays it.

The taxes your filing today are for 2017

The new tax plan is for 2018, you should see your withholding as decrease slightly this month and for the rest of the year

>we don't spend those monies in the budget.
Stupid nigger, you think the Rich buy the government so they can *not* have the politiwhores give them free money?

Hey retard, how was he supposed to give tax cuts to the 50% of the country who pays no income tax whatsoever? Basic math really isn't as hard as you leftists make it out to be?