Hey look! Pluto has atmosphere after all

How it is not a planet?

It is a MICROPLANET now fuck off stupid polak

the moon technically has a atmosphere

No it doesn't. Fuck you nigger.

It's totally a planet. Based black atheist commie science man ruined everything. Because he's a nigger.

screw czechs

this is red eyes radio

it's a planet but retard scientists wanted to shit on little kids dreams who's favorite planet was Pluto by making up a new classification called micro planet...
but oh wait!
microplanets are what exactly?
PLANETS

>a thin layer of c04 and C0 orbiting the plant, fuckoff slide slide kike
SAGA

The moon is also orbiting a planet. Pluto is not.

Because we discovered the Oort cloud contains a fuckton of dwarfs and we don't need a solar system with a 100+ planets.

sjw here, your microaggressions on PLANETS (do not call them microplanets) will not be tolerated, bigot.

a nigger has a brain too but is still not a human

dwarf planet*

Even amerimutts aren't this retarded. Take that, leaf.

the only reason pluto was considered a planet was because we didn't know of similar sized dwarf planets

Because Cleveland Brown masquerading as a scientist said it isn't.

it's the size queens. Try not to read too much into it.

It's a space station.

eh nvm...
I retract this
it's just because they didn't want to add 12 new planets to our official solar system
I still say they just should have though.
any celestial body with a permanent orbit around the sun that is round due to its size unlike asteroids should be considered a planet imo

Faggot size queen. Planets are not cocks you queer.

>Microcountry Czech Republic
>Not a country
Just applying your logic

The planet classification is entirely arbitrary

The problem is that if Pluto is considered a planet, then our solar system has 21+ planets. So the IAU sat down and said, "we prefer there being 8 planets, not 21+ planets, so pluto is not a planet"

This is the correct answer

It's fucking smaller than the moon and Has an elliptical orbit. Which is not normal for other planets in ant system, WHEN IT DOESNT ACT LIKE A PLANET IT ISNT A PLANET. I THOUGJT YOU GUYS HAAAD FUCKING COMMON SENSE

>It is a MICROPLANET now fuck off stupid polak

The world you're looking for is

>planetoid

And why exactly should our solar system not expand with ever increasing observational ability?

underrated post.

It doesn't matter either way.

If the IAU had decided to call all these other objects as planets just like pluto, retards on Sup Forums would be whining and braying about how the solar system should just be 8 planets because fuck pluto and all the billion dwarf planets out there

Idiots getting autistic over idiot things.

Oh, so it was all purely based on a preference. Sounds perfectly faggy.

Every naming/classification system is arbitrary, brainlet

how do you think the world works? do you think we find science books in old caves? scientists have to DECIDE how to classify things, retard. every concept in your head was thought up by a human being making conscious choices about what belonged in that classification, and what didn't.

stupid fucking monkey.

I don't agree. The declassification of Pluto was a calculated affront to all that we know on the basis of pure authoritarianism.

actually there are over a hundred objects at least suspected to be dwarf planets. so instead of going from 9 to 109+, we decided to go from 9 to 8. and yet retards are still reeing out, all because their childhood coloring book called pluto a planet.

nobody gives a fuck about arbitrary definitions like this except really stupid people

Says moshe's shithole.

So both views are equally valid?

This,as irritating as it sounds.

Only Pluto remains a fucking a planet in this particular monkey's mind.

>gives a fuck about arbitrary definitions like this except really stupid people

Like property rights and NAP?

They're mostly reeeing because the media made a big deal about it and as normies, the MSM controls their brains

And yet, we could have still have better, and more consistent naming conventions.

because it's small and useless, like your country

The universe is fucking beautiful!

>Believing in planets
Sphere cucks are so funny

that's what makes you a stupid fucking money, as opposed to a regular monkey.

This.

Not really. More people still want Pluto to be a planet than not. Tradition is a thing.

Nigger said it ain’t no planet

Two nukes clearly weren't enough.

Funny that. I actually believe it makes me a smart monkey.

Better the devil you know.

I am triggered there people itt that don't know this

yea we do this is fuckin star wars bitch OH SHIT ITS TATOOIOINE MUTHAFUCKA

>we don't need a solar system with a 100+ planets.

That seems like a value judgement. Not rational at all.

>Poland saying two weren't enough
kek

It hasn't cleared it's orbit.

Suck nigger dick, little dick whiteboy.

Say Pluto's not a 'real' planet because it's too 'small'. Say it, little dick whiteboy!

Sup Forums considers science a jewish trick to turn goyim away from god

It's obviously a Jewish trick when a planet that was a 'planet' yesterday is not longer a 'planet' because the (((important))) people said so.

Why does the IAU get to decide what reality is called?

Pluto is a planet fuck the police

Agreed. This is exactly what I meant by all my ramblings. If only I could learn to be as precise, succinct, and articulatte as this user.

I suspect my life would improve considerably.

only jews will say it isnt

Agreed. There must be no place for size supremacy in the future.

Either a ball of matter orbits the sun, or it does not. That is all.

titan also has an atmosphere. having an atmosphere is not the definitional property of a planet.

It doesn't orbit the sun, retard. Unlike Pluto.

The declassification of Pluto was entirely about size, and therfore faggy as fuck.

why american niggers so butthurt about pluto and its status? who fucking cares

>the moon technically has a atmosphere

No it doesn't you fucking moron.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH POLITICS

SAGE

Well technically there are Moons that do have an atmosphere if you really stretch the definition of what an atmosphere on a celestial body is but let me just say Titan as the only example no one can really refute for a moon.

it shares an orbit with other bodies

like I just said I don't agree with the decision but I can appreciate the desire for brevity and simplicity

Best solution just reclassify Pluto as a planet but in the planet list just say
>Pluto and friends