J-Law “F Trump and I’m a Eagles Fan. Racism Lost”

>Says FU to Trump. Declares Eagles to be SJW team”

Other urls found in this thread:

deadspin.com/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl-and-other-f-1638158955
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Seahawks will always be the league's premier SJW team.

she knew

Funny, because the eagles were one of the few teams who never had a single person kneel during the entire season.

Literally who the fuck?

Bro your boi just crashed the economy. Your race baiting isn't going to do shit at this point.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hahahahaha! I've seen your tits, pussy and ass.

Some kikess.

This

Eagles were the white mans choice

Q predicted this.

Not to mention her face covered in Harvey Weinsteins cum!!

Says the WHORE of Jewwood.

Doesn't matter what she says anymore. Really. The second she opens her mouth, I remember that I've seen her with a load on her face. It's like posting under a memeflag.

>J LAw spouting retarded liberal shit
Color me surprised

You know how some people just shine so bright you can't help but love them?
She is the exact opposite of that.

The eagles are Michael Vick's team forever. Anyone that looked into his case, knows that it's beyond reprehensible to let him play again. If there is good in the world then the eagles management must be evil.

This is how we know we're winning boys. We've lived in their heads now rent free for so long they have to project a fantasy of imaginary race war on Niggerball between two teams that are literally full of niggers. To top it off, none of the niggers on the team that won ever took a knee and disrespected the flag.

Eagles seemed whiter than the patriots to be honest.

Not that it matters. The NFL is nothing but nigger worship wrapped in a semi patriotic blanket of bullshit.

If you let your daughters watch this shit you are cuckold.

THE biggest whore exposed in the Fappening.

I'd love to see some angry nigger on the Patriots call her out.

Old stats from 2014, too lazy to look up new ones but it says here that the Eagles team is the whitest NFL team with 25 whites and 28 blacks as opposed to the Patriot's 18 whites and 31 blacks.

t. economic illiterate

Maybe not the biggest. Melissa Benoist has pics of actually being fucked.

Forgot link
deadspin.com/the-eagles-are-the-whitest-team-in-the-nfl-and-other-f-1638158955

Doesn't this bitch play a Russian in a movie coming out soon? Isn't that cultural appropriation? Russian culture is not a costume. Hollywood needs to stop Westwashing Russian characters with these disgusting Anglo actresses.

I think those particular pictures were fake desu

But yeah, I thought right away there was something off about those pictures. Didn't just seem like the typical leaked nudes taken for a boyfriend.

Try harder shill.

the nuclear butthurt was all hers.

Oh yes, and she certainly had the highest volume of photos.

Those nudes are never going away bitch.
Your remark about Christian Bale being fat and disgusting is not going away.

Politicizing the Negro Felon League will have major fallout.

someone just needs to cut this bitch off from the internet. It's obvious she's too narcissistic to NOT take nudes of herself with every camera she touches, and it's obvious she's too dumb NOT to upload those photos to the cloud EVERY time.

She talked shit on Bale? And of all things to insult she comes at him over his weight? Even though he’s clearly demonstrated that he can achieve any weight his mind wills him to reach? Fucker has literally possessed almost every body type known to man at one point or another in his lifetime.

I'd like to thank her for waking me up in 2014 with her Hollywood bitches in the Fappening. Now she can go back to being irrelevant like the bitch she is.

>J-Law
>Hollywood brainlet bandwagons
>saggy mediocre tiddies delivering bitter kangz-tier milk as usual

Not even remotely entertaining. Now go mudshark some black semen and slavewife in private.

the only thing that lost is the NFL

also I'd fuck the daylights out of Jennifer Lawrence's tight, delicious pussy and asshole

there wasnt a cloud, it was harvey weinsteins cellphone.

But the Eagles are a proudly Christian team who thanked Jesus right there on TV and didn't kneel. They're more conservative than the Patriots.

we've seen your butthole and you couldn't say no to weinstein's tiny pekker..

Fuck off J-Law, this was OUR win.

Wow it must take so much courage to insult Trump like that bravo hands up don't shoot no justice no peace