GOOK MENACE #20

On Java man and Homo sinanthropus. Gooks the worst race after niggers and other colored shitskins. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your colonial place in Africa: edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/gallery/chin..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed in the most horrible way, but euro losers must be ashamed by white society castrated and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS AND WEAK HAPAS WITHOUT SELF-ESTEEM
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NIGGER DNA
The weakling? Freak? Fatty? Is your penis very small? This is not an excuse to give your fucking genes an exit in the form of an ugly hapa. Do you want to find a submissive slave wife? You're an idiot! You're a complete and naive idiot! All females are the same, the function and behavior are the same. If you can not find a worthy female among your community, you are just a weakling and a loser and will stay. Completely disabled? Super freak? Blast the wealthy Jews on Wall Street or shoot niggers in the ghetto and do an hero for endless Valhalla and peace

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#China
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roasties triggered as fuck white men are no longer putting up with their shit

I am not a cunt. Just hate gooks and weak ugly white people like you

I feel sad for Asian boys. Their women make coal burners look like angels. Asian women are ruthless and have no dignity.

How can they do this? Is it the insect mentality? That poor Asian kid. Wtf is wrong with Asian women?

All women are same. You just a stupid white knight and cuck protofeminist

750,000 years ago Peking Man with Mongoloid features

"On the Relevance of the Regional Continuity Features of the Face in East Asia" also found that a form of facial flatness is unique to China (i.e. only appears there at high frequency, very rarely elsewhere)

Shovel-shaped incisors are commonly cited as evidence for regional continuity in China.

"It is the pattern of shoveling that identities as an East Asian regional feature, not just the occurrence of shoveling of any sort

a non-depressed nasal root, non-projecting perpendicularly oriented nasal bones and facial flatness are unique to the Chinese region in the fossil record and may be evidence for limited regional continuity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans#China

White women aren't that pathetic because they know their worth. Men from different races slave over white women because white women is at the top. These Asian women slaving over white dick without any regards to Asian men. It's pathetic to see because Asian girls are all about status but will drop everything for a white dick.

Asians are race of smart slaves.

can someone explain the cargo pants meme?

>Paleohumans were phenotypical Mongrids (Mong+Negrid)

Bushman are an example of original human founding stock that show a combo of both: Mongolid (epicanthic fold, flat face, flat head)
Negroid (dark skin, curly hair)
both of these phenotypical groups also share the traits of: flat nose (platyrhinus), prognathism
also, if not from the ancient stock then it can be attributed to: Fetal alcohol syndrome, fetal features of human (undeveloped nose etc), neoteny etc

basically, the undeveloped human fetus is exactly a Protohuman (having features of Mongrid)
neotony is retaining the features of protohumans that also exists in the fetal state

those infantile/fetal features are shared in Negrids and Mongolids.
True Caucasids are distinctly less infantile than all other races. Caucasids morph out of the fetus-face state.
though some borderline "Caucasids" have infantile features retained from the fetus due to either:
upper-paleo origins (non-neolitic)
mongol/negrid mix
fetal alcohol syndrome

>Platyrhine (flat nose)
>Prognathism
>receding chin
>hairless body
>bow legs
>long torso, short limbs (short legs)
>tibias (lower legs) shorter than femurs
>flat ass

>True Caucasids are distinctly less infantile than all other races. Caucasids morph out of the fetus-face state.
>though some borderline "Caucasids" have infantile features retained from the fetus due to either:
>upper-paleo origins (non-neolitic)
>mongol/negrid mix
>fetal alcohol syndrome

East slavs as is with their finnic and paleoasiatic DNA.

Please don't racemix. The children are the ones who're gonna suffer the most. Stick to your own race and culture.

Oriental girls face down, ass and pussy up to allow for a maximum pounding are doing me a service. I’d never marry one or reproduce as Hapas are an abomination.

east slavs are heavily mongoloid admixed. i have met many ukrainians, russians, moldovans, uzbeks, and eastern european jews who share the same pathologies of their mongoloid chinese kin.

This makes me horny.

i am already mentioned this

look fine to me

You barely speak English, Genghis.

Stop acting like a nigger. The more you fuck sluts the more promote slut culture. And fucking sluts from different races will only promote interracial relationships > racemixing.

You're right about Hapas tho. It must suck to raise your own kid who don't look anything like you.

kids' cute though

Ah, this meme.

You mix a white man with an Asian woman, you get Markiplier.

I know 4 languages (rus, ger, en and his), so I should be forgiven confused times

You mad, slav boi?

What a waste. Could've had a Chad son football quarterback, but instead he had an Elliot Rodger.

that entire dialogue exudes of mongoloidism. as if autistic mongol cloned itself and is having convos with themselves. the borg is replicating!

Dating asians is a sign of low t

Having sex before marriage already makes you more of a degenerate than men with Asian wives who properly waited until marriage.

And on cue, the (((Elliot Rodger))) meme.

>his
Not sure what that is
Anyway.
Slav, your womyn are notorious for fucking chinks.
Viktor Tsoi ring a bell? What about Tomio Okamura?
Slavs are dying to get RICE'd looks like. And that's even before you factor in churkas, niggers, muslims, turks, etc. etc.

does the gender actually matter

not sure, cargo pants let you hold more shit. Not sure why it's considered "nerdy"

>If you can not find a worthy female among your community, you are just a weakling and a loser and will stay. Completely disabled? Super freak? Blast the wealthy Jews on Wall Street or shoot niggers in the ghetto and do an hero for endless Valhalla and peace

lol, asking a looser to do a heroic act instead of finding a comfort zone with the chink wife, slav logic is a thing, when will you learn, goym?

its your fault. you took down the Iron Curtain and collapsed the USSR. now all creaturas and goblinos are all up in that sour slavic anus.

>so I should be forgiven confused times
no, you should not be forgiven for confusing tenses

oi vey, those slavs

>your womyn
Lol cucknadian at it's best.

This couple seems happy.

wow he looks almost like his dad, not like his chink mom (may be she is a step mom)

see

Does it make you mad that everywhere in the world femgooks were getting BLEACHED while in your godforsaken shithole the gooks mass-CHINKed your women

you know what? russians are fucking pussies -- all talk. how many russian revenge killers were there? who is the russian db cooper? the russian dorner? the russian mcveigh? the russian heemeyer?
fucking nowhere, that's where. expert bullshit artists you guys are... not so tough though.

Ouch!

In factum, I do not care, I just hate asians and consider them a race of tricky and smart slaves. Which are dangerous as well as negers

>Dorner
> literal nig nog

well, i guess racial constitution is the reason, mutt

also gun laws

We're doing another one of these threads?

Women are ruthless with those they consider their social inferiors, and huwhite men are worshipped by Asian women. Hence the need to cuck asian men, women get off from the emotional pain inflicted to their victims.

Brb time to fap

can't build a tank or something? i recall a story from russia about a man that stole an armored vehicle but used it to steal vodka.

Now I have to ask: why do old white retired military guys chase after young Asian women?

Attractive white women are only interested in blacks though.

бля, вce-тaки вaньки любoгo пepeвapят, пиздeц пpocтo

I fucked a hapa girl last week. Does that count as racemixing if I'm Hungolian?

SLAV'D

jesus christ, that's a profile that mewing since conception couldn't fix

think if comic book guy had pockets on his shorts. that's basically how the world views you if you wear them

But I only wear surplus army uniforms!!

My fiancee is kazakh (from Siberian diaspora), i am happy with her, my parents ok with our marriage. I am happy. Everyone is fucking happy. Her parents only want kids, so they're they accepted me pretty easy.

t. siberian hapa dicklet with 10 sm and with fetal alcohole syndrome

i see what you're doing. and i like it

reminds them of their rapin days

obviously the kids will be ugly and retarded if its a white british, american or russian those countries produce the ugliest white men, proper western european and east asian is a good mix stay mad slav

liberators are incremental part of our glorious nation even if they are a little bit degenerate, someone is needed to kill hohols and germans

>Chinese upper caste bloodline Bruce Lee
>English-Swedish stock Linda C. Emery

Mix together and you get

Friendly reminder

This is how the mysterious pan in PUBG gets made, It all makes sense now.

t. dicklet low t Conor

Poor gook

>You've cum in me

holy fuck my sides, although boy can I relate those Chinese bitches are fucking insane.

you mean chinks, after reading 'ways that are dark' and the capped Sup Forums posts about doing business in china, I agree there's too much lacking in the chinks mentality to allow them to be civilized in the modern sense. I have yet to read anything as bad about the japs, though they do seem to be lacking in some respects, just not to the extent of chinks.
So I'd say japs are viable as waifus. Dunno about koreans, viets and thais. But also consider we are taking about low betas white males. Alphas and high betas can get white wives. From an evolution sense, the loss of lower betas from the white genepool cuts away the weaker genes, leaving the remaining pool stronger. Our numbers are less, but what remains is better.
Also it is normal for 60% of males to fail to replicate : in the past they would have been killed, or forbidden to nail women by alpha tribesmen.
Also, in these thread, anti imperium posters post the worst hapas and worst slit eyed women they can find. The fact is the best slit eyes and best hapas are exemplary humans. I'm fan of demis hassabis, who is a hapa.

I agree race mixing is degenerate but take it easy the gooks aren't so bad.

>Gooks the worst race after niggers and other colored shitskins. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents)

Yet Mr Putin who rolls the red carpet for China. The business and weapons deals that cater to China and the Chinese enter though Siberia en masses. The infrastructure deals that would be built in Russia by Chinese companies and Chinese slave labour. Hardly any Russians would be employed if any at all and they would indebt Russia like they did in Africa.

>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens.

Your country is a Eurasian country with a figure of 40%, sir, which for me explains Alexander Dugin's Eurasianism.

>Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners need to be tortured and killed in the most horrible way, but euro losers must be ashamed by white society castrated and killed by their hapa sons.

Listen tovarich, mating with someone outside ones race is an acquired and rare taste - quire rare. Other than that, the west happens to be accept primitive feminist ideologies more and more. Primitive as it advocates gynocentrism and hypoagency, in other words pandering because of gender and a gender bias. Feminists also propagate the "strong", and "real" men slogan as well as the "manchildren" any demeaning term as well as term that indicates subjugation and expoitation. Feminists also happen to find "ape men" or captain save a hoes willing to squander their money on them. For me personally, that is primitive and uncivilised.Currently, Europe and North America undergo a steady decline, meanwhile countries in Europe like Poland and Hungary appear to rise TBC

What an ugly deformed looking cuck.

Enjoy your beta male hapas that are on lifetime suicide watch.

>Genghis

LEGIT KEK

>he wants his kids to look like this
KEK ALERT!

is this the future you want, Sup Forums?

Whores like that should be deported to a fascist country and be reeducated appropriately. Jesus Fucking Christ.

Asians fuck nigs too it’s just way low key

160 hr for k pop stars in LA yaaa

yes we get it. White woman > Slit eyed woman

now understand this : if every white man got to bang a white female, the quality of the white genepool would go into freefall and we'd be genetic slime in a few generations. The ONLY thing that keeps a genepool healthy is the tragic loss of a large percentage of its individuals. Your wish of every beta getting his dick inside a white women would turn us into sub-niggers. Evolution is random, its going to make more deteriorations than improvements per generation, so we need to drop at least 50% of the population per generation just to stay as genetically healthy as our predecessors.

any beta white faggot that fantasizes or mates with a black eyed soulless ant gook slant puss should be shot on sight

They're seem nice family, though.
2nd generation hapas (kids) looks complete whitewashed.

Parts of Europe like Poland and Hungary seem to rise as well as countries in Asia. Its not only economic but its civilisation on the rise. Those countries while traditional in some regard become more advanced. It could be that the betas have become too civilised for the fast becoming barbarbic and primitve west from primitive feminism. And those men can relate better to the women of the now more civilised and more advanced than before countries. The ape man and drone might still harbour but a new breed of man would emerge and as such uplift humanity to another golden, civilised and advanced age that were once considered utopias. Maybe not so dramatic but wonderful. Nothing to do with globalisation but with advanced civilisation akin to the Athens of Pericles or Atlantis or Elisium more dramatically. The new breed of man may not necessarily displace the ape man nor the drone entirely yet the new breed of man would travel to the solar system and beyond and even find to their shock previous Earth inhabitants from thousands of years ago that experienced a similar history, Just my opinion, have a good day.

>be a gook
>plastic surgery and skin bleach and eyelid surgery
>gene steal the cute white boi
this is what yellow fever fags are falling for