TRUMP SAYS DEMOCRATS ARE TREASONOUS

cnn.com/2018/02/05/politics/donald-trump-democrats-treasonous/index.html

finally saying what they are -- TRAITORS

Oh shit, the Acme Rope Company's stock price just went THROUGH THE ROOF!

"They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, 'Treasonous.' I mean, yeah, I guess, why not," he said to laughter.
"Can we call that treason? Why not," he added. He made the remarks during a speech at a manufacturing plant in Cincinnati, Ohio.

"I mean they certainly didn't seem to love our country that much," he said, adding it was "very, very sad."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. DemocRATS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!

THIS IS AMAZING. I WILL NEVER STOP SUPPORTING PRESIDENT TRUMP NOW. GODSPEED MR. PRESIDENT. GO GET 'EM. TREASON IS A CRIME.

He's just trying to damage control for his economy shitting the bed. Can't slide the crash, Trumplet.

why is no one talking about this? this is pretty big news. trump basically called for physical removal and Sup Forums seems unconcerned

I hope he damage controls them up and into damage control camps.

>for not clapping at his sotu

bump

THEY ARE

they didnt clap for nonpartisan things like rising wages. they're basically rooting against the country. "They certainly didn't seem to love our country very much."

Bout time someone said it.

Does this means it's a go on the firing squads and lynchings finally?

Democrats HATE America and all it stands for. They also HATE white people. And white people who are Democrats Hate themselves!

The fucking spic senator that I forgot the name of. Got up and left the room when people were chanting USA!.

yeah. the ''USA'' chant is that repulsive to him? open expressions of patriotism make him walk out? naked treason

Kek, fire up the damage control chambers

prepare the helipad

He's a Mexican at heart just like the millions of invading """undocumented immigrants""" who wave the Mexican flag and spit at Americans here daily.

Fucking finally! Thank you based Trump.

pls clap