Any Vermont bros ready to play capture the flag?

Any Vermont bros ready to play capture the flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

blavity.com/vermont-high-school-becomes-the-first-to-raise-blm-flag-amid-black-student-demands-to-be-seen
nworeport.me/2018/02/03/domestic-terrorists-black-lives-matter-take-vermont-school-hostage/
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/02/high-school-blm-flag-orig-sg.cnn
google.com/maps/@44.2605694,-72.5852311,3a,75y,333.03h,74.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPTZ1ElpwY_pE5zVR_Dgy8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=AcmhAPvNX4A
google.com/maps/@44.2606545,-72.5852488,3a,75y,266.78h,74.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHMCrt9QfJ1SHpSZZJPApDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.be/maps/@44.2592288,-72.5873495,3a,25.1y,8.85h,90.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sirdStFmNYpVc8I1041O65w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
archive.is/L1gmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG OMG OMG IM IN NEWHAMPSHIRE YESSSS

LETS FUCKING DO THIS

Where is the source of the image where is the flag

bump

oh my god please dont let this be fake.

we need some more information op.

DO IT

Need some more info.

this is fake and gay.

IMMA gonna start looking for info!

SAY IT AINT SO! PLEASE DONT LET THIS BE FAKE AND GAY!

DAT ASS!!!! BLACK MOMMA GOT A BADUNK HA HA RIGHT MYY NIGGAS

bump

Look at the stupid white girls on the far-right of the picture, dressed all in black, the big goofy blank stare in their faces, they can't wait to hand this country over to the blacks and browns..... in their heads - this is the best way they can rebel against their white parents

Any source, ill help in any way I can

blavity.com/vermont-high-school-becomes-the-first-to-raise-blm-flag-amid-black-student-demands-to-be-seen Found this

nworeport.me/2018/02/03/domestic-terrorists-black-lives-matter-take-vermont-school-hostage/

do you have more pictures ?
looks like the is a fence behing, something like a baskeball field

Vermont is like 100% white... wtf is BLM doing there?????

These niggers did not replace the american flag with that shit right?

Montpelier High School in Vermont

This is old news, they had one last year flying at UVM until a friend of mine cut it down.

Lets capture this shit

Its an upside down liberal NH. NH is surrounded by lefties

>the white boi hoisting the flag with three chins

Wew

Somebody place school, location, and time it is up. Vermont bros encouraged to post in this thread.

5 High School Dr, Montpelier, VT 05602
LETS DO THIS

2hrs away

>niggers can't even hoist a flag without evil wypipo helping

Hell yeah

BUMPING LETS GOOOO>6

Bet someone won't replace it with a gay pride flag, the left would tear each other apart

Bump

Bump

UMPH

DO IT

Drumpf bump

Anyone got a map of the area?
Let's make it tactical/strategic as fuck

We need some sort of diversion and distraction and then another group to the defend the people who will put the flag.

Put a Confederate flag in its place

That would be absolutely epic. Please, Vermonters. Do it!

Operation: Flag Lives matter

Step 1: Take a White bedsheet
Step 2: Cut to 2ftx3ft
Step 3: Write "White Lifes Matter" on it
Step 4: Replace it with BLM Matter flag at Target Location
Step 5: Pure Butthurt

ITS REAL edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/02/high-school-blm-flag-orig-sg.cnn

This

either or is great

The smug face of facilitating your own people's genocide.

I got a picture (I think) of the front of the school, still working on getting a map. since we dont have to worry about finding the location really at all, we will mainly need to focus on drawing up an infiltration plan

Pic related

I fucking love that some high school did this in fucking VERMONT. There’s like 10 black people in the entire state. Im sure they have a constant issue with black people getting murdered by the state there in Montpelier. All 3 of them.

The racial makeup of the city was 93.7% White, 1.0% African American, 0.3% Native American, 2.2% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.39% from other races, and 2.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.1% of the population.

Ok we also need stats
-like how many people are involved in the vent
-How many will go and defend, distract and plant the flag

-Any other risks (such as use of weapons, the police etc)

>Infiltration Plan
It's not a fucking airbase just drive there

this is the map, seems to be easy to trespass

Don't just take it down, replace it with a U.S. flag, if possible.

OK we can send some scouts to the nearby mountains and/or nearby areas with some binoculars, but only like 3-5 people max.

We need to know in which direction the river is flowing for amphibious insertion via Rubber dinghy

>FROGMAN

Only 10, and yet:
wcax.com/content/news/Trial-underway-for-Burlington-man-charged-in-downtown-shooting-death-472769183.html

Paging Styx right now!

bump bump bump

i wish i lived in america when it was close to 93% white...

Place scouts in the area but we may use the river as distraction so that the people go crowd along there. We can also create a fake "white supremacist" anti rally to further distract everyone else. All meanwhile alpha team places the flag. LMAO FOR THE LULZ

I suggest this approach for recon

You can get a good view of the flagpole if you go into google street view.

google.com/maps/@44.2605694,-72.5852311,3a,75y,333.03h,74.42t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sPTZ1ElpwY_pE5zVR_Dgy8w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I assume the flag has gotta be on one of these poles. They are right in front of the school

Nvm, that must not be it. OP's pic looks more like Can anyone see where that flagpole is on the aerial map?

Someone screencap this when it's done!

>nworeport.me/2018/02/03/domestic-terrorists-black-lives-matter-take-vermont-school-hostage/

It's not. Probably behind the school

Wrong link

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=AcmhAPvNX4A

we could go up and snatch it in the middle of the night if we are quick/careful enough about it.

Accept refugees, wite boie

>wcax.com/content/news/Trial-underway-for-Burlington-man-charged-in-downtown-shooting-death-472769183.html
the highlight of red on this post matches the video location

Yes sir.
In the night when the nig nogs get very sleepy.
MAybe start a couple of fake fires to distract em.

No one will be watching that flag at like 2am.
Just walk there, climb up the flagpole, and the things done

You guys are going to get caught, it's right next to the state building. I wouldn't be surprised if this was posted again (it was up last night) as an attempt to catch someone in the act. The most feasible thing to do would be the drone / bucket flag.

Don't worry, fellow Kekistanis. I shall summon a flying succubus (male) to retrieve the flag.

THIS. A victory for Dixie.

we could have a tactautistic team park in a nearby parking lot, or if we really wanna get complex, we could have them park across the river and raft across. the latter may be more trouble than its worth

no, fires will alert them. distractions would only hurt us. the nightime by itself is the ideal time to strike.

I found it. See pic related.

Google street view: google.com/maps/@44.2606545,-72.5852488,3a,75y,266.78h,74.3t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHMCrt9QfJ1SHpSZZJPApDA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Are you guys retarded? This took like 1 minute to find

google.be/maps/@44.2592288,-72.5873495,3a,25.1y,8.85h,90.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sirdStFmNYpVc8I1041O65w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Why would you climb it when you can just use the rope to bring it down

Just to add: If it's going to happen, it will be a kid who goes to that school. There's no reason for someone to be suspicious if they get seen there and if they get caught they are a minor.

I actually agree. A drone operator in a car across the river would be far safer for the autist on the scene, and present less risk of compromise.

people here need to be organised with constant communication between watchers and the team that will change the flag.

Its not complicated to watch the road access especially in this configuration

Vermont is like 2% black. What the FUCK do these shitlibs know about niggers? The only reason Vermont is a "nice state" is because it's so white.

Replace it with the Fag Flag. It will confuse the fuck out of the virtue signaling leftists. They will be forced to choose between the BLMonkeys and the LGBTyrants.

Because it is most likely a metal wire looking at the flagpole and there is usually some kind of locking mechanism.

monitoring

>google.be/maps/@44.2592288,-72.5873495,3a,25.1y,8.85h,90.4t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sirdStFmNYpVc8I1041O65w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
Goddamn, I guess we are...

this

archive.is/L1gmk

yea good point, and also why I like the drone approach. schools often have some security cameras around them.But I doubt they are pointed in the sky, cause no school has been attacked by a drone yet.

Include me in cap. Also make a WLM protest for distraction.

I suggest a drone attack, experiments during the HWNDU incident showed that destructive drones are innefective, maybe the old good maga hat and shirt?

drone approach yeah clever but how will you tie the flag on the pole you autist ?

alright so to recap, whats the overall agreed plan?

you could also wear a mask, its not that hard to take down a flag and put up another one with a mask on. Plus there's no fence around the whole area.

be there in 11 mins

take pics

tie the flag to a bucket, and drop the bucket on top of the pole, so it covers the blm flag. the buckets gotta be heavy or somehow made to stay on the top and not be blown off by the wind.

Godspeed you magnificent bastard keep us updated