This kills the fedora tipper

This kills the fedora tipper.

>od creates a system that allows human life to develop JUST so that later on people won't belelive in him because of Science
Asshole

Wpisujcie miasta

I don't care about a kurwas opinion

There hasn't been a real/good pope since John Paul 2. I know all the nerds will sperg about that because he messed with the DnD edition rules of Christianity, but he just had something these newer guys, pope evil and pope commie fgt, don't have at all.

He's a complete heretic and antipope.

Nothing nerdy about that, vatican 2.0 is the final nail in the coffin of catholicism.

The hatred of krauts and brits about the polacks always amaze me I wish you fucking faggots could hate the turks and the pakis as much.

I'm an atheist and I don't give a shit about your religion as long as you don't use it to obnoxiously try and hold scientific advancement back.

Wanna say evolution exists because God wanted so? Be my guest.
But when you try to teach kids that creationism is just as scientifically valid as evolution, you can't expect me just let it slide.

Benedict XVI was a great, underrated Pope. His apostolic letter Summorum Pontificum was very important to re-establish the traditional latin mass.

The globalist axis somehow removed him because he was an obstacle to their agenda.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED. PIC RELATED ITS YOU. ALSO CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS!!!

big if true

Christianity is the most cucked religion though

Depends on the denomination; Fundamentalists/Evangelicals are the most cucked, though.

He wasn't a kike
The new one is

Catholics were always pro-science. Only protcucks deny reality and it's mostly Americans in their wal-mart churches

I miss that fucker

>1Alfa
>2Goblin
>3Jew

If you haven't noticed religion is playing more and more into science in a desperate attempt to stop looking dumber and dumber as time goes on. Religious people have no choice anymore.

>This kills the fedora tipper.
The opposite is happening. Religion always bends to accommodate science so it doesn't get left behind. Belief in any gods of the gaps is the ultimate mental cuckoldry.

>he was an obstacle to their agenda
Nice hat

Excellent abstract merchant.