Why aren't white nationalists taken seriously as a movement...

Why aren't white nationalists taken seriously as a movement? Why are we so fringe and only appealing to lower elements of society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_AYFEM-0-nI
youtube.com/watch?v=BxYQo43dw00
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s slowly making progress.

There is no group where I live. Full of shitskin and leftist. All I can do is finish my studies and wait to find something interesting.

He's a nordcuck

If the system is working out well for you, you don't question the system

because most of the people who claim to be white nationalists only do so because they are the trash of society. they are stupid, uneducated, poor and angry (not to mention usually fat and unattractive) and looking for someone to blame. unfortunately they blame the people with different skin tones instead of the true enemy

this pic is fake. Why would you blurr out the profile picture if this was real?

It's still nascent. Never stop fighting to push that Overton window.

And thank God we have a President who will not only defend us but call out the violent communists trying to silence us

Don't dress like a skinhead or be ugly.

>Meme flag
> Implication attempt to reality
> Radicalized illustration

Sssssssslllidddeeeee thread from some niggers, kikes, or frumpy suburbanites

Iqiqiq rw

We have a lot of allies, they're just smart enough to be quiet. Most important is we have the facts on our side. Anytime we say these facts we get silenced. Redpill your most intelligent friends, they're less likely to look for sex as an excuse to be degenerate

That's a kike face if I ever saw one.

media influence

Ugly white nationalists are mainly a massive LARP orchestrated by leftists. I know a dozen or more Sup Forumsacks and we all look completely normal. Some look chad, even.

Too ugly to be Danish or Norwegian, must be a Swede.

Libtard dissociation tactic is losing its hold. it only works on lemmings who don't care so long as they get cummies.

This. Nazis were Chads. Take good care of yourself to represent the master race.

Post a pic of a Jew then call them a white nationalist. These levels of retardation are supposed to be unattainable.

So basically Sup Forums is for shills now.

Who do juden keep pushing the same lies

Because we're losers dude, honestly. A majority of us are beta as fuck and barely any accomplishments so we cling to
our race which is the only thing we can be proud about. We find everyone a threat to our dying race and blame the Jews for
not being able to breed enough white babies. The accomplished white men are usually liberal because they don't care, they don't
want others to go through a hard time, they're satisfied enough with themselves which is enough. Literally we discuss our issues
on an anime board, isn't that enough of a sign?

Media propaganda.
They do it in the same way they manipulate other spheres like for example fashion. They are not aiming at deeply held convictions but rather at changing political fashions. (It appears that the majority of human beans are superficial and don't think too deeply)
They do it pretending that everybody else already has the view they wish to enforce. Humans follow the herd, they follow the fashion, and what motivates them is crowd mentality and image.
Don't ever underestimate the power of image. That's why they fear you... the memes.

not even subtle

What the fuck force of evil makes someone that ugly?

Yes the libshits act offended if a white person says they have gotten shit from the fucked system or marxists and or shit skins. A lot of time people like them like even my brother are lonely as fuck. They have no idea what is going on. They are career focused all the while the fuckers keep inflating our dollar. Making those greedy goys wanting to make and work more. Keeping their heads in the sand.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Not taking care of yourself. Sadly, most dumb neo-nazis do this alot.

Because it's full of retard in bread Red knecks

But they are taken seriously. That's why everybody's crying about them 24/7.

I'm all for an ethno-state for each race, including us, this will destroy all of the social conflict in the world. But irrational Jew hate,
holocaust denial and just hating on everyone else is retarded. Every white nationalist who eventually reveal themselves to me look
like total beta nerds, or faggots or just plain ugly. Even other right-leaning or conservatives think the alt-right is retarded and impractical.

youtube.com/watch?v=_AYFEM-0-nI

Brothers this broadcast is a form of psychological warfare, we are at war and they are most terrified

but you definitely don't. You know it in your heart, creatura

Because there is no nation that hold the name "White".

Fringe groups aren’t taken seriously until they win

Everybody used to laugh at unhinged feminists 15 years ago

They’re not laughing now

Where are you going to get your message out?

The media will misrepresent you.

It's making progress, like Antifa is making progress on the left.
And by that I mean all it does is cause embarrassment to the party and cause the loss of influence for the right as a whole.

Low quality bait.

>Baruch Kopel Goldstein (Hebrew: ברוך קופל גולדשטיין; December 9, 1956 – February 25, 1994) was an American-Israeli physician, religious extremist, and mass murderer[2] who perpetrated the 1994 Cave of the Patriarchs massacre in Hebron, killing 29 Palestinian Muslim worshippers and wounding another 125.
Is he /ourjew/, Sup Forums?

>an edgy violent larp
why isnt it taken seriously?

Yes, they are.
Literally everyone is laughing at unhinged feminists.
The right wing swept the elections based on a hatred for Social Justice Warriors and modern Feminists.

Why aren't communists taken seriously as a movement? Why are we so fringe and only appealing to lower elements of society?

It's a mutt, found this meme is all over Instagram where OP obviously lurks.

> /leftypol/raid thread gets spammed by jew faces

lmao

ignore shills

Because Huwhite Nationalism completely ignores a facet of nuance that the majority of people naturally grasp. Most people understand the need to severely limit, if not entirely stop, immigration. However, they don't buy the premise that ethnic groups are not homogeneous enough to reconcile what white nationalists are saying with their own experience.

They're too smart to take the bait, essentially.

Sup Forums is dead, it's all shills or newfag liberals (individualists, civic nationalists, centrists, libertarians, larpers, trump fans ironic weebs, jordon petterson fans etc etc) who think it's satire.

> civic nationalists
>too smart

SEE THESE POSTS

These are agents trying to get you to rallies and involved in terrorist acts. Remember this Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxYQo43dw00

Those are demoralization agents

There is no reason for terrorism in the US only an idiot would do it here while Trump is in charge.

this

>Why are we so fringe and only appealing to lower elements of society?

It's not as fringe as you think, most are just smart enough to keep their mouth shut instead of seeking validation from other people.

Nice damage control mongrel libtard. Trump is controlled opposition.

>Leaf
>Trying to communicate like a human

>The accomplished white men are usually liberal because they don't care

Literally every multi-faceted study in existence states that chads are overwhelmingly right wing.

The myth that multi-culturalism works. The constant propaganda to brainwash people into accepting shitholers into their neighborhoods. "They'll come around to our way. You'll see." Then eventually, quietly move away when the neighborhood becomes an unlivable 3rd world mess. The truth is people are either too sheltered or too scared to come out as white supermacist.
The one rationale they push, that they trick people with is "you can't choose your race." So that makes a bully for picking on the poor PoC's. Well, the fact is you can choose where to live, and blacks and hispanics choose to live in white countries and communities. To the neglect of their own countries and communities. I know it sucks that your country is corrupt or neighborhood is crime ridden, but it is NOT my fault. Feel oppressed in a majority white or majority asian country (J/k asians don't allow shitholers into their countries)... Feel oppressed in a majority white country, easy fix catch a flight back to your homeland any time.

Right wing is left wing unless those Chads want to bring back monarchies, theocracy etc. At best concepts like honor might not seem silly to them.

White nationalism would be more acceptable if it wasn't tied with nazism but the autists and spergs love worshiping a foreign leader responsible for mass genocide.

oy veyyy

Because a lot of neo-Nazis are metalheads and punks who listen to misanthropic black metal about killing Judeo-Christians and restoring Thor-worship and a merciless warlike society. Many are skinheads who are covered in tattoos, are angry / depressed, ugly, socially awkward, etc.

If you want to appeal to the masses, you have to be some combination of attractive, funny, charismatic, good-hearted, intelligent, happy, nice to others, truthful, etc. Negative qualities won't attract masses of people.

The masses are only sustainable to propaganda when the system has failed. Charisma doesn't matter. They are completely subservient to the system. Their brains are atrophied. Charisma is only good for cult leaders who attract fringes.

>Why are we so fringe and only appealing to lower elements of society?

Because maybe it could be that Nazism, White Supremacy and Fascism appeal to the lower elements of society anyway. Despite that those three have assumed leadership of the alt-right collective as of late, people simply avoid and despise nazis, white supremacists and fascists from the excessively violent attitude. Read Mussolinis essay on Fascism, actually fuck it, here it is worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

Though I dont know recall any sort of outright violent point, I do recall that it advocates repression and oppression of freedoms, rights and liberties that some us take for granted.

Mass illegal immigration from muslim, african and subcontinental immigration tend to be geopolitical pressure from Israel and Wahhabi states. Sup Forums may or may not recall Erdogan asserting that there are more muslims than there is military in Netherlands. They also seem to be bargaining chips between states to make deals with Israel and Wahhabi states. Those two dread the European war machine as well as the one North America. For them they are assured that due to the financing, fossil fuels (dat oil), weapons deals etc. they deter military operations from these countries. Also, the oligarchy appears content as a way to dilute the labout market impact wages as such the so called "liberal media" is the corporate media that "protests" its "resources" of cheap labour. So there geopolitical pressure and labour market manipulation. In addition, that can also apply to China vis a vis Canada.

To appeal to nobler motives the alt-right collective may just happen to change and in way that is not recognisable. Unions return to the public domain to safeguard rights, liberties, freedoms, safety laws, equal employment opportunity, universal healthcare, universal education, a new new deal, overtime, holiday pay, sickpay, bereavement leave and so on.

btw cheap labour is slave labour

Yeah, sure

This

Antifa os NOT making progress anywhere. Post links, I need a good laugh.

Oy vey

That's the point I made.
Both are an embarrassment fringe, and only hurt the side they are on.

My, the tables are round and how they have turned.