Dow Jones dropped by 1175 points

Muh economy. Trumpkins BTFO. Trump once tweeted that if the Dow Jones fell by more than 1000 points in a single day, then the sitting president should be cannoned into space. Where's the cannon bitches?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck trump.

>bitches
So this is like a 1% correction then? Whatever, soytoy.

>>bitches
>So this is like a 1% correction then? Whatever, soytoy.
Fucking moron, its down from 26,000 to 25,000. That's almost 4% fucking brainlet Nazi.

So we're up 20%+ since election and corrected to 15%? That's terrible

>So we're up 20%+ since election and corrected to 15%? That's terrible
Terrible by your own president's standards.

Yawn.

>new fed chair
>rate hike incoming
>bond rates jumped up last week
This is the market correction we've been waiting for. At least I didn't buy into bitcoin at 20k

you got nothing, kid, go have a latte (heavy on the soy)

>prices go down
>demand rises
>market balences
>back to normality

fine with that. It

>This is the market correction we've been waiting for. At least I didn't buy into bitcoin at 20k
Muh market correction. Is there nothing you won't tell yourself to live in this illusion?

LOL A 2nd THREAD

Sage the shills

Memo and indictments galore, DNC is broke

>you got nothing, kid, go have a latte (heavy on the soy)
>All liberals are soyboys.
Absolute state of Trump supporters.

says the man posting anime....

in all honesty, why do you even bother? those people don't care what he said or didn't say

>Memo and indictments galore, DNC is broke
Just like your president's economic plan will be in the near future.

>crying this hard

>says the man posting anime....
>OP uses anime to post responses
>Must be a loser
Please go back to plebbit and don't come back.

It was Obama's nigger economy I thought. Two weeks ago all the faggot liberals were giving Obama credit for booming economy. Trump is the best president, ever. Obama was a corrupt nigger who negotiated with terrorists and sold out america.

HA HA HA is that your wifu or what you want to look like post-op?

>>crying this hard
Did I hurt your feelings redneck? Here, suck on your president's cock while your mother cooks for you.

>Where's the cannon bitches?

The Rothschilds finally engineered a way to make Trump look bad.

Trump has been bitching people don’t give him enough credit for the economy. Well time to man up and take responsibility!

>HA HA HA is that your wifu or what you want to look like post-op?
That's Asuka from Eva you fucker. Not everyone who's a liberal wants a sex change.

Is that all you have Drumpf Shill?

>OP is telling something that I don't agree with
>Must be a slide thread
>Nazi flag
Checks out.

Fake tweet. Is this the best you got?

>>Where's the cannon bitches?
>The Rothschilds finally engineered a way to make Trump look bad.
Trump brought this on himself. No one asked him to toot his own horn. He did this to himself.

You fuckers keep saying that we liberals blame everyone but ourselves. Fucking what's the difference you asshole? You're doing the same.

So (((they))) are pulling out money?

This. The Rothschild family is about to go through some hard times. They may be running scarred already, causing the drop with their panicked financial moves.

It’s a much-anticipated correction. You were never educated, so I will be patient. You see, during obongo’s pathetic, treasonous, fraudulent presidency, affirmative action was employed by the federal reserve via interest rate manipulation.
Atlanta FRB forecasts an AMAZING Q1 GDP growth IN EXCESS OF 5%. This is the market attempting to correct.
>The economy is on track to put up blockbuster growth numbers in the first quarter, according to the latest forecast from the Atlanta Fed. GDP is expected to surge 5.4 percent to start 2018, the central bank branch estimated in its latest rolling look at how the economy is progressing. If the forecast holds, it would be the best quarter since the Great Recession ended in 2009. The previous highest was third quarter of 2014, which hit 5.2 percent.
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html

This just in: Republicucks BTFO on their gerrymandering ways by SCOTUS. Hello Pennslyvania. Democrats take the House in November. Goodbye Trump not long after. Worth the wait.
Keep tweeting asshole

>only 4% loss

>Dow Jones Index going up is due to the Rothschilds
>Dow Jones Index going up is due Trump
Pick one brainlet.

just a correction lads np

>Trump once tweeted that if the Dow Jones fell by more than 1000 points in a single day, then the sitting president should be cannoned into space.

Fake

>Fake tweet. Is this the best you got?
Still doesn't change the fact that the record one day point drop happened under Trump's watch.

SHILL SHILL SHILL

SHILL SHILL SHILL

SHAKE THAT SHILL-ASS
SHAKE THAT SHILL-ASS

You showed your hand and lost.

GO BACK TO SOROS AND SUCK HIS COCK

Retard/noob/troll

Trump shills are pathetic.

Market crashed because trump wants to borrow 1 trillion dollars to fund his insane spending plans. This will drive the ten year to at least 4% in a year, or 2 at the most.

Shill threads are always so pathetic

Soyboys taking time out of their day from smoking marijuana and collecting vinyl to tell us that their opinions matter.

Are you high or terminally retarded ?

Oh wait, you're a shill. Sorry for asking and wasting what little time you have left ....

>You were never educated, so I will be patient.
Ok, I'll bite.
>You see, during obongo’s pathetic, treasonous, fraudulent presidency, affirmative action was employed by the federal reserve via interest rate manipulation.
Ohohohohoho. I see, so it was muh Obama's fault. Thanks Obama.
>Atlanta FRB forecasts an AMAZING Q1 GDP growth IN EXCESS OF 5%.
Is this how you continue to live in your bubble? By telling yourself shit like this will happen before it happens?

Got the tweet?

>SHILL SHILL SHILL
Oh no, OP is posting something that tiggers me. I must type Shill.

SHILL SHILL SHILL.

Trump, Trump, Trump. Fuck, I love Trump. Oh god, please, Trump, fuck me, screw me. Why doesn't senpai notice me?????

Pathetic.

>Retard/noob/troll
Anyone who disagrees with me must be a retard.

The Dow was around 18000 Feb 2015. A 1000 pt drop would be 5.56%.

The 1000 pt drop today is around 3.85%.

Politifact rates people trying to compare these figures as mostly retarded. Smug checkmark.

>Got the tweet?
I admitted that the tweet was fake here
but it doesn't change the fact the record one day point drop happened under Trump's watch.

Trumpkins on suicide watch!!

>Democrat shills actually want to see their own country destroyed

>Schiff actually threatens the American people with a "Oklahoma style bombing" over the release of the memo.

These are very serious times we are living in folks. These people will stop at nothing. Including destroying our nation and killing American citizens.

Think about this every time you see a shill post. This is what the shills ultimately want. Death and the destruction of the United States.

They want you, your family, your loved ones, even your elderly grandma to SUFFER

If you have ever wondered if you are on the right side, wonder no more. This is literally us, the good guys, VS the forces of ultimate evil.

>facts are making me reeee
It’s okay. You die soon.

Shit-for-brains..
If you were really too dumb to grasp the gist you were probably the only one. And no one is going to be dumb enough to be confused by your pathetic efforts at blurring the truth.

Married with three kids. The racist KKK Trump will never be my president.

>I admitted that the tweet was fake here

>

>These are very serious times we are living in folks.
Hurr Durr. Anyone who opposes Trump is a traitor.

We're not the NAZIs, the liberals are. Hurr Durr.

>>facts are making me reeee
The Dow falling by a 1000 points is a fact. But since you get penetrated by a dildo labeled Trump every night, you won't understand that.

>its my first day at the stock markets
>the post
I remember my first 401k too.

>Shit-for-brains..
>If you were really too dumb to grasp the gist you were probably the only one. And no one is going to be dumb enough to be confused by your pathetic efforts at blurring the truth.
Who's no one? Trumptards are retards. We all know that.

This is me rubbing your god emperor's shit in your face.

Dow went down by a 1000 points under Trump's watch.

You fuckers have nothing but shilling for muh god emperor cocksucker in chief.

all of a sudden it's not obozo's economy anymore lol. you left-wing retards ALWAYS got me laffin'.

um, sweetie? it's still up over 3% from where it was when he took office. left-wing retards, everyone lol. give 'em a round of applause and a pat on their little mixed-breed heads.

also, this is a slide thread to distract you from the memo released today.

yeah, OK kid, you blew me away enough for one day, I'll let you go

>all of a sudden it's not obozo's economy anymore lol.
Hey, I didn't say the stock market doing well isn't Trump's efforts. I said the market crashing will be his fault.

All of us liberals are not the same. Or is it that you Trumptards apply that level of understanding only to yourselves?

If you weren’t illiterate, you would see that it is indeed a correction DUE TO EXCELLENT NEWS.

People who go the extra mile and don’t make 1 post by this ID threads deserve out respect, guys. Stop being mean.

It's still going down faggot. No brakes on this train

Biggest one day drop in history lads

>If you weren’t illiterate, you would see that it is indeed a correction DUE TO EXCELLENT NEWS.
Muh correction. This is you hoping that the stock market won't blow open another asshole for you.

Keep living in your bubble redneck.

Can you even explain what a market correction is?

Corrections happen all the time and that is all this is. Considering it shot up by 10000 points in one year it was bound to correct. Its a good thing it did now but should of sooner to be honest. But at least it will only down another 1000 or so by Friday. It could of been a lot worse if it was to last longer and actually fucking crash.

>It could of been a lot worse if it was to last longer and actually fucking crash.
>I don't know if the market is going to crash or if this is just a market correction.
>But I jack off to a poster of Trump on a tank every night.
>Must be market correction.

Being this stupid in 2018. Whew lads.

The banks have been making the same toxic debt ghetto loans that caused the crash. Guess when they begin to default? That is certain to cause another crash and the dive begins later this year or next. It's not Trump to blame but the Marxists can not miss the chance to use their media assets to spew propaganda saying that it is. And the lame propaganda feed leftists will eat it up and spew it back at the world.
Just another typical commie subversion tactic.

>dems
>and repubs
>bailed out wallstreet
Trump is te whey

Ok faggot, this was a panic sell. Basically institutional guys sold off due the rate hike on Friday. Every good damn amateur got nervous because they were told this is a bubble 5 million times and sold. Institutional algos picked up on it and added on to it. The economy is doing real well actually and this was the 5%-10% correction that was forecast.

If you actually believe any of the crap you are saying then you are truly mentally defective.

The shills are terrified. The American people know the truth. President Trump wants safety, stability and prosperity for this nation and you don't. The facts are irrefutable

A message to all shills. You're involved in TREASON and you'll hang.

>Ok faggot, this was a panic sell.
Coincidentally, panic selling is also one of the reasons for a market crahs.
>Basically institutional guys sold off due the rate hike on Friday.
Who are the institutional guys, and why does the interest rate affect them?
>Every good damn amateur got nervous because they were told this is a bubble 5 million times and sold.
One of the reasons why markets crash.
>The economy is doing real well actually and this was the 5%-10% correction that was forecast.

>Stock market is an indicator of the economy
>Stock market is not an indicator of the economy

Pick one you Nazi scum.

>If you actually believe any of the crap you are saying then you are truly mentally defective.
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that saying the Dow falling by 1000 points under Trump's watch is now blasphemous.

Brownshirt ideology much?

Read the thread. I already admitted the tweet was fake, but it doesn't change the fact that today was the record for a single day point drop in the Dow Jones Index

And it happened under Trump's watch.

>You die soon.
the fuck

goes in all fields

>President Trump wants safety, stability and prosperity for this nation and you don't.
Stock market falls by 1000 points in single day. But that's stability since Trump is in charge. Ok.
>A message to all shills. You're involved in TREASON and you'll hang.
You're shilling for Trump, but calling me a shill? Projection much?

>Muh economy.

OP was a child in 2007 and doesn't remember shit

The tweet doesn't exist though

It bothers me that I'll never know if people like you are shills, provocateurs, trolls, or mentally ill.

This is the (((bankers))) allied with the (((deep state))) fucking with Trump.

Foolish move, as they’ve made everyone else pretty mad. They have been lucky up till now that people haven’t begun putting their heads on pikes. That may be changing, eh Sup Forums?

>>Muh economy.
>OP was a child in 2007 and doesn't remember shit
You're a Finn. You're piss drunk all the time. So you shouldn't be talking about memory.

>Basically institutional guys sold off due the rate hike on Friday.
Goldman, JP, etc. This affects the bond market if there is going to be a rate hike as the price of bonds increase as well as yield. Therefore many institutions switch to those assets as they are more stable than equities and traded the rumors to make a quick profit.

>Stock market is an indicator of the economy
>Stock market is not an indicator of the economy
Its indicative of consumer confidence in reality. It does serve a purpose of raising capital for companies, but there it contains an element of speculation which can be affected by emotion. Fear causes bear moves, confidence cause bull moves. All this tells me is people were uneasy hitting these highs and had a hair trigger. Once the markets stabilize, it will start growing again as the people that have held will not sell unless they see green.

>The tweet doesn't exist though
Still doesn't change the fact the highest point drop in a single day happened under Trump's watch.

Yeah? WELL! >85% of all americans are suffering from vitamin deficiencies

bitch..

>being this intentionally misleading
it's a 1% correction, retard. the market is still up over 3% from when he took office.

I will never cease being amazed that liberals are literally celebrating a market crash just because MUH DRUMPF. Holy fuck, they really DO hate america. Democrats are happy to see their own country destroyed just to fucking spite the other side.

What the actual fuck?

Now the economy and market are the same?

If anything, it's a correction over Obama's quantitative easing

No. How long have you been in the market? This is not a serious drop. I've been in the market since 99

Yeah, only point drops matter. Tell that to the 25 points drop in 1929.

>Goldman, JP, etc. This affects the bond market if there is going to be a rate hike as the price of bonds increase as well as yield. Therefore many institutions switch to those assets as they are more stable than equities and traded the rumors to make a quick profit.
So your theory is that the big banks sold off their shares in the Dow 30 companies. This reduced the price of the shares of the 30 companies in the Dow Index and thus plummeted the Dow Jones Index by 1000 points.

In addition, your hypothesis is that they sold their shares in the Dow 30 companies to liquidate their assets and get the capital they need to enter the bond market in the hopes that the rate hike will give them an advantageous position in the futures bond market?

But this is just conjecture right now. There's no way to know if this is really the reason why they're dumping their shares.

>It does serve a purpose of raising capital for companies
That's only IPO.
>but there it contains an element of speculation which can be affected by emotion.
Yes, gambling.
>Once the markets stabilize, it will start growing again as the people that have held will not sell unless they see green.
Assuming that the Stock Market can attract fresh investors once the decline is stabilized.

But for that, you need a strong economy, and the only indicator of the economy that's being publicized everywhere is the stock market.

So it's a lose lose situation. Unless Trump brings a vast swathe of jobs back to the U.S., there is no indicator of economic success and thus there is no indicator of a healthy stock market.

>Nazi
>Doesn't know the origin of the term yet uses it
>Doesn't know history
Let it crash, you will be in the red dot sight if you try anything you fucking shill. You are much less prepared than the rest of us.

Lol. Honestly, (((they))) over did it. Looks suspicious. Hilariously, every American now has some degree of suspicions. Russia fell through. Trump is happy. Everyone see's. The jig is up. Nearly.