STOCK MARKET CRASH

marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia

40 YEAR RECESSION HERE WE GOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2014/07/23/investing/belgium-china-bond-mystery/index.html
docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(economics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/february/us-pulling-troops-from-iraq-after-crushing-isis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

Tons of stock market threads, and tons of MGTOW threads today.

What am I being distracted from?

Wow it’s so weird that people are talking about the market crashing! Must be shills!

>NGE
Do I fit in yet?

No market needed this. If it kept going up I would believe they were setting it up to fall. This is when liberals and conservatives alike buy and make money.

Why wouldn't we talk about this?

the thing you spergs aren't talking about it
you just keep spamming the catalog with the same thread over and over again
really makes you wonder

CNN put up dow ticker at -100 on their main feed. They never ever did this before. The CNN feedback loop made democrats pull money out. The decline is just democrats pulling money out.

There's already like 5 threads up. Why did we need a new one?

>dow dips over 1000 points
>the largest dip in history

>hurr why are you fucking shills spamming this

CRASHING THE WORLD WITH NO SURVIVORS
LET THE CLEANSING BEGIN

Because over-reacting to a simple market correction is indicative of your inexperience with macroeconomics.

And when you spergs spam the catalog with thread about the literally nothing memo that’s okay? If you’re looking for a board that filters out all content critical of trump and has no shills you can go back to r/t_d where you belong

Yeah, Bullshit. This is all due to the retarded Crypto scheme and people are pulling out now because the Crypto bubble burst, as well as Goldman Sachs losing their grip on the market, it's all unraveling now.

^

Wow it’s nothing

a certain 4 page document goy

Millenials can't seem to catch a break.

So you're against spamming the board with already existing threads?

T. Some faggot who took a highschool economics course but likely doesn't trade or invest.

Those slimy fucks are mad that their party is losing

If it got rid of the trumpfag spam I’d be all for it.

Does party really even matter? There has been a massive trend in Companies eating other companies FAST. First Disney, soon Microsoft. We are witnessing a cashout!

>Memo leaking causes stocks to plummit
Really joggles the noggin

^

Funny how as soon as the new Fed chairman Jerome Powell (the first Goy chair) is sworn in, (((they))) crash the stock market.

It's the Jews at the fed who raised interested rates (on memo day). Now (((Morgan Stanley))), and all the financial media is telling investors not to buy the dip. They're crashing the economy because they can't get Trump on Russia.

Also future speculations were bad and now a computer driven sell-off to get 1000 points down in 2 days.

Almost like someone planned it.

If the dow drops 1000 points in a day we should shoot the president out of a cannon into the sun

Hey retard, the Stocks started dipping BEFORE the Nunes memo. Grow a fucking brain stem, this sellout of the stock market has been getting primed since last November.

Oh fugg this is it lads. Surf the wave.

Already sold all at-risk stock and will be buying more as the correction hits bottom. How someone couldn't see this coming is beyond me? Things were going incredibly well economically, so there's always a market correction to adjust things back to normal. Let me help you brainlets understand better, a (((market correction))) is when rich people divide off our 80% of the market, and decide we want an even better profit margin in the near future from our investments. Sorry, brainlets, but this is the best I can do to help you understand... It's jew or die.

I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

a drunk twice deported illegal killed an nfl player

bitcoin is dead :D

wew

>Memeflag
Opinion automatically discarded

>jews are afraid of the guy who trashed Ron Paul for wanting to audit the fed
don’t think so

Not just Chinese, but Belgian too! The Government of Belgium (Head of the EU) have been buying US Debt from under us almost as fast as we make it. If we crash, THEY CASH!
The EU will rise out of America's ashes if this happens!
money.cnn.com/2014/07/23/investing/belgium-china-bond-mystery/index.html
>inb4 CNN link
The bubble burst

What do I do now?

Buy Silver and Gold, Hoard it.

WE WUZ KANGS THREAD and other liberal bull shit is on page 1, this is probably one of the best threads on this fucking board.

OFFICAL MEMO LINKS
NUNES - docs.house.gov/meetings/IG/IG00/20180129/106822/HMTG-115-IG00-20180129-SD001.pdf
GRASSLEY - grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-02-02 CEG LG to DOJ FBI (Unclassified Steele Referral).pd

kek

He meant bullets. Buy bullets.

Fake and gay

FAKE NEWS

LOL I suggested to my husband that we cash out my 401k from my newish job and buy some gold with it. He said we should just leave it. WHOOPS.

>How someone couldn't see this coming is beyond me?
Some of us did, it's been long due for a correction, that doesn't make it any less interesting when it happens and the prediction does it speak to where it's going to end up. Market corrections are never simple. Also, profit margins on investing have been going down over the last few decades, so the previous "jewish schemes" or whatever you believe they are, don't seem to be working.

Regardless, to say it's not interesting or newsworthy, is both arrogant and retarded.

>STOCK MARKET CRASH
You're kidding, right? This is a fucking correction.

>40 YEAR RECESSION HERE WE GOOOOO
You're utterly delusional.

You deserve to be invested in crypto.

>buy gold
your husband is smarter then you, gold is retarded and a bad investment noones not gonna give you shit during a collapse for gold. Normies dont give a shit about gold.

Doesn't speak*

Hey retard, look past your political convictions for at least 10 fucking seconds and realize that things are going to shit.
Take a loan and don't pay it back, buy Gold or Silver (or bullets)
I saw this shit coming since last November. It's been a slow burn, but here we are

ive seen this shit for 2 years, ive warned everyone they are jumping to china and their gold backed currency, this is the slow burn end for us and noone believed me. Thank hell there are other people who saw this shit.

>Hey retard, look past your political convictions for at least 10 fucking seconds and realize that things are going to shit.
It's a fucking market correction. They happen all the time.

>Take a loan and don't pay it back,
You really should stop giving advice. You're going to get people utterly fucked.

I have a bad feeling about this market...we may be inbound for some serious fucking shit soon. You city anons need to get out now, it is going to be a bloodbath if things go to shit soon. Anyone else a prepper? You women who are pro equality+pro LGBT bullshit are about to see why that hasn't worked for 2000 years. When society resets expect to see what a real war is.

>Market corrections are never simple.
This one could have been, absolutely. There's not that much volatility in the market. Projections were definitely adjusted for the worse.
>Also, profit margins on investing have been going down over the last few decades
You mean overall? Because among big players, they keep going up. You seem to think 'the market' is a bunch of average joes. 80%+ is big fish.
>to say it's not interesting or newsworthy
I never said that, I said people were over-reacting to it. Rich democrats are going to make huge bank of average joe schmo watching CNN show the DOW ticker all day and SELL SELL SELLing. This isn't a complicated jewish conspiracy, it's the fucking stock market. No need to be a mensch.

Biggest thing you can do is armor up, get your arms and train for combat, prepare for survival. Hope you are a good shot.

>what is a market correction
This is only a crash if it remains this way in 3-4 months. There is barely any difference between a standard yearly correction and a crash until it's too late.

i live in a small rural community, im probably fucked unless the farmers about 20 miles outta town let people stay. But i doubt it, i guess i better stock up on food tomorrow i can buy about 2 weeks worth of shit.

Are we seriously in a depression? Just like that?

>Boomers: HAHA STUPID MILENNIALS THROWING MONEY AWAY ON CRYPTO SCAM SHOULD HAVE INVESTED MONEY IN THE STOCK MAR-

Yeah, it happens every 7-10 years under capitalism. Like clockwork.

It has commenced. He could have stopped this you know.

>Are we seriously in a depression? Just like that?
No, we're not. OP doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. The worst anything someone can say is that the gains for 2018 have been wiped out. But we're still in February for fuck's sake.

>he doesn't know what a correction is
Fucking idiot bakas.

Yeah good thing the commies price fix everything instead of the market. Those empty supermarkets are so appealing.

Haha Americans are fucked. Fuck that place it was the reason the world was so degenerate in the first place.

>Are we seriously in a depression? Just like that?
>Yeah, it happens every 7-10 years under capitalism. Like clockwork.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depression_(economics)

In the United States the National Bureau of Economic Research determines contractions and expansions in the business cycle, but does not declare depressions.[1] Generally, periods labeled depressions are marked by a substantial and sustained shortfall of the ability to purchase goods relative to the amount that could be produced using current resources and technology (potential output).[2] Another proposed definition of depression includes two general rules:[3][4]

1. a decline in real GDP exceeding 10%, or
2. a recession lasting 2 or more years.

>Stock market crashed
>Depression
Yeah, look at the macroeconomic data, unemployment is rising and the industry is slowing.

Because suprisingly, CHINA IS FUCKING STABLE.
People are Jumping ship on the American economy, and this is what we get for not ousting the CEOs who have been selling this country away years ago.
Recession.
^
>Lolbertarian Ron Paul would have sped it up

I guess Sup Forums is set on meme-ing it as a crash and not a long overdue correction.

>What am I being distracted from?

Canada is now richer than America

Well this place is already fucked, I don't think it can get any worst.

>unemployment is rising and industry slowing
Cite official sources or forever be a faggot.

Where's your Trump now?

Maybe this is in correction, but austian economists were saying this would happen because interesr rates are so low and because of endless credit expansion.

Amateurs...

watch out the whole world is out there to spoil your Sup Forums experience, lest you stumble upon the thread of eternal truth

Trudeau is better at economics

>Recession.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recession
In a 1979 New York Times article, economic statistician Julius Shiskin suggested several rules of thumb for defining a recession, one of which was two down consecutive quarters of GDP.[5] In time, the other rules of thumb were forgotten. Some economists prefer a definition of a 1.5-2 percentage points rise in unemployment within 12 months

You are a gigantic fucking moron that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Stop LARPing.

You are honestly saying we're in a recession after two days of correction in the stock market.

Shut up.

Noice.
Note the meme flags are the only ones completely clueless about macroeconomic trending ITT.

I'm ironic you braindead mutt, the real economy isn't slowing any time soon.

This is a slide thread, abandon ship.

>Market correction
>Total economic collapse.
Well, it's a good thing I don't get financial advice or news from communists.

Fuck trump he's a greedy Republican cunt

Some people ITT are legitimately retarded so I had to be sure.

Victory in Iraq
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2018/february/us-pulling-troops-from-iraq-after-crushing-isis

>The Government of Belgium (Head of the EU)
I don't think you know how the EU works

This is just the beginning of a recession you fucking brainlet, go suck a cock you gargantuan cum gargling retard
>The stock market is crashing
>Hurr it's the shills!

>millions of people losing their livelihoods is a "market correction"
It's a good thing capitalists will be turned into fertilizer for collective farms.

>What's in Brussels

>This is just the beginning of a recession
I honestly hope you keep posting ITT, glad to have someone knowledgeable on the subject.

There is no evidence to support this claim commiefag.

>Victory in Iraq

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded.