ITT: Biggest fucking retards in anime

ITT: Biggest fucking retards in anime.

He's a retard for not hooking up with Rena

this kid

Kotonoha

fuck you K1 is the best

You're wrong Satan
Mion was clearly the best choice, plus the only one not to be effected by hinamizawa disease

How is Keiichi "retarded"? He was in the shit just as much as the rest of them. Just because he was required to escape 1983 (and failed to do so many, many times) doesn't make him a retard.

Reporting in with dumbest of last season

>the biggest fucking retard was me all along

K1 gets emotional easily which leads to him acting retarded in the first few episodes, but at least he gets shit done near the end unlike this guy.

entire cast of school days

You said "in anime," not "who are anime characters."

Although let's face it, he sort of IS that evil land developer from the end of Tari Tari.

This guy takes the first spot and the next 500.
Nobody is more retarded than him.

What did he do that was so retarded?

Bump

What he didn't would be a better question.

Explain anyway

Too much stuff, starting with not getting in the fucking robot.
Mental issues.
Worst decisions.
Weak minded.
He didn't fuck 3 girls but did the homo guy, the penguin was more manly than him, all girls even the emotionless doll were more manly.
Literally destroyed the world thanks to bad choices.

Just watch Evangelion.

Don't forget everyone tells him not to touch the lances, even his gay fuck boi yet he still does, and almost kills everyone AGAIN!

Read the VN.

I agree. OP is a loser even on their own story.

>Anime, is the single most manly character that isn't an adult due to his unrealistic charisma and spectacular on the spot planning
>Manga, leads everyone in the entire god damned town to oust Teppei to save Satoko from abuse, even going so far as to threaten the head of the Sonozaki family with his bare hands

I don't even need to mention anything else to prove that OP is wrong here. K1 is a fucking legend.

>all the higu defend force is here
Lol

This is accurate.

>Dude fucks one girl one time, makes her his girlfriend
>Then he fucks another, and another, and even two at one time
>Everyone knows this, but never outright opposes him (until nice boat)

An entire school of dumb bitches. It was impressive.

Retards defend her too.

He's a pretty good protagonist though

Fuck off, Ledouche.

ESL retards don't like Higurashi. What a surprise.

I love higu, you idiot. I just dislike the fanbase full of pretentious dorks that always get upset when someone thinks different.

I know she's a shoujo manga protagonist, but still.

Too many to choose from really.

Full Range of emotions for School Days

Nobody defends her. She was the antagonist of the show. Even the gay dude with the yaoi sticks was more defendable. That was such a bad show, too.

FUCK

from here on, we list genuinely retarded anime characters

What did he do wrong exactly? If anything, he was rather cool and had his own issues.

>Derides the protagonist and makes the show seem bad through shitty arguments that only a brainlet would see as genuine narrative flaws
>Endorses the show anyway
Really activates my fucking almonds.

I watched Tari Tari as it aired, and don't remember the character you're talking about at all.

The guy who wanted to bulldoze the school to build condos.

Best girl Rena wasn't effected, she was always crazy.

>literally autistic
>but not in a bad way?

Explain.

You mean Satoko.

son of a

Yep Mion is healthy in both body and mind. Also rich, influential and have a lot of lands.
Rena is mentally unstable, has deadbeat dad and implied to got molested by her old classmates too.

I'd fug the wugs.

He was autistic in a world where autism was really needed, user.

He's a shitty character because he acts like a realistic 15 year old boy with mental issues? I'm pretty sure you're the real retard here.

This

basically every uke in Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi

K1 is the best you fucking nigger

A character being a retard isnt necessarily a critism of the show itself.

Shinji is deliberately written to be a terrible human being

this girl

nice try you little SHIT

SeeHe never said shinji is a shitty character. He said shinji is retarded, like in narrative

Iketani

Fine, his wordings were just structured in a way that was very much in line with the typical shitty argument that some people like to present when criticizing his character, I also realized right after I posted that he didn't explicitly state that Shinji was a bad character.

When you spend 90% of your time fucking each other's brains out, there's not much brain left.

I want to wrap myself up in her hair.

Fucking Seo

I still have no idea what's with Seo & trucks.

What the fuck was his problem?

Homosexuality

I'm pretty sure all of the humans in Blame have down syndrome

>Sup Killy, how's it going
>...
>...
>...
>...
>I search... for Net Terminal... Genes

>So this confirms you're a serial killer right?
>Yep. Now can you ditch Rena and walk alone with me for 30 minutes as I take you to the secluded spot where I commit all my murders
Almost dropped the series because of this retard but then I didn't and the first two seasons became my favorite anime

CARLOOOOSSS

Also, anyone named Kyo(u)suke. Prove me wrong.

I win.