Dragon Ball Super

Would this be a better retcon for the potara earrings?
>Fusion stays permanent
>However fusion between two mortals is less stable than between gods
>Since potara earrings are a godly relic, exposing the fusion to a tremendous pressure from evil ki (In Z's case Buu and in Super's Zamasu) will make it more and more unstable
>During Vegito and Zamasu's fight you can see Vegito slowly losing cohesion as limbs start to spring from their respective body (e.g. Vegito goes to throw a punch and the arm splits into two arms one of Goku and the other of Vegito)
>Zamasu's evil ki starts breaks the fusion between Goku and Vegeta and breaks the potara earrings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZXE3mXEmAQ
dragonball.neoseeker.com/wiki/Official_Power_Levels
youtube.com/watch?v=RhY2R8yoNvM
youtu.be/_oBvVyv2jBU
youtu.be/dP9Y5oc67YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=OZXE3mXEmAQ

fuck off with this shit headcannon

Reminder that /ourguy/ will beat Hit and destroy the Three Tumblrinas

You will never fuck anyone in your life.

This kills the Goku vs.Superman debates since the ability to use Destruction even partially allows Goku be considered a low level reality warper.

Android 19 isn't making a comeback

Oh wait, you meant Vegeta

Why can't people just admit that Fusion Dance is better that Potara Fusion now.

Why is he so bland?

>better
>last half as long and ssj3 last only 5min

he's from the rat god verse

Android 19 is best boy but he's dead man

Manga hakai doesn't erase from existence though.

>toriyama makes 19 the hero of this arc just to get back at his editor

Reminder that Brianne is cute. Cute!

Why didnt they recruit certain hero from U7 ?

So let's take a moment to guess the powerscale the TOP characters
I'll start with the most relevant and the rest of you can speculate randoms or correct the list
(Note this isn't in any order)
Goku
Vegeta
Toppo
Jiren
Frieza
Hit
Gohan(You know it to be true)
Stronger than Kid Buu ^
LSS Kale
17(?)
Caulifa
Cabba(?)
Frost(?)
Bergamo(?)
Basil(?)
Lavender(?)
Brianne de Chateau(?)
Narinama(?)
Stronger than Perfect Cell^
Piccolo
Dyspo(?)
Magetta
Stronger than Namek Frieza^
Krillen
Tien
Roshi
Botamo

Actually let me add a (?) to Gohan

Amazing, hope he keeps up with this.

Daily reminder that gohan is winning this shit

Toppo says Jiren is stronger than him, and since Jiren is fighting Goku in the OP he's probably stronger than Vegeta too.

>(Note this isn't in any order)
Read damn you

Basil on speedhack what the fuck

>19
>ourguy

Do you lads think Helles will prostitute herself to one or both of the Zen-Ohs, or the Grand Priest, in an effort to save her universe after its team is absolutely BTFO?

Jiren > Goku = Toppo = Frieza > Hit > Vegeta > Kale > rest of the jobbers

Is the the most accurate power level list ever made
dragonball.neoseeker.com/wiki/Official_Power_Levels

It's gonna end with the winning team wishing everyone from the loser universes to their universe or Xeno will change their mind because they want more tournaments.

That doesn't answer the question, senpai.

it seems to go full retard starting at the world tournament saga

Okay, I'll rewrite my answer in a way that even a fucking idiot like you can understand.
No.

wew lad

SEETHING

>no item allowed,

arent robots techincally an item? U7 should be auto disqualified for bringing 2 items in tournament

does toei actually know what it's doing?

>Huh what did he mean by tha-
>Krillen 12,000,000
>SS Trunks 1,400,000,000
haha what

Not to mention the U3 scientist man has a stick

U3 is all robots and when they were talking about getting the Androids to fight Beerus pretends not to hear about them being androids.

It was already confirmed in one of the databooks that 100% Frieza was 120,000,000.

databooks that had nothing to do woth tori
the numbers on that list were stated by toriyama himself

>U1's Kai is called Anat
>Sounds like A gnat
I fucking hate this guy just for his name. Fuck gnats.

youtube.com/watch?v=RhY2R8yoNvM
Pretty good but imagine being Ginyu's VA and being brought back in only to die in an episode

What the fuck is wrong with Frieza's voice?

Why does Goku look like he's struggling to do a one arm pullup from the edge in blue?

>dub

>Gods of Destruction are named after alcohol puns

what did they mean by this

He's a fucking dumbass that almost let himself get choked unconscious.

He's dying of fucking lung failure and his delivery is still great, fuck you

>not dub

>most accurate
Official sources aren't reliable or canon. Just the manga's stated info is usable (which isn't much).

Would have been funny if he had a fifth panel in the middle after Vegeta left the group which is just him punching the blue guy for the rest of the video.

Fusion dance is trash, takes time to do the silly poses and would last like 10 seconds in Blue Form.

but they didnt even need blue form to slaugter em all with vegitto, just go SS1 or SS3

Reminder that Cauli's butt is hanging out.

this isnt a cringe thread

Are you sure?

Who's ready to watch Kale wreck shit on the 23rd?

According to the official spoiler, U9 is going to get erase this week or next week's beginning
And Zen-oh is the only vary happy about it while all the others are shock and desperate.
Looks like everyone just realized this
is serious not some joke.
Why is Goku not angry at this guy who erase people for fun and sports
I really want to see someone teach this spolied child god Zen-oh a lesson, like how saint seiya did with their god enemies
youtu.be/_oBvVyv2jBU
youtu.be/dP9Y5oc67YE

Beerus should kill goku ASAP.

sincere question, why is the anime and manga different? Should I read the manga?

Because Goku's pretty much exactly the same as Zen-oh, all he cares about is having fun by fighting strong people.

Where can I get the episode spoilers? What did U9 do other than the attempted assassination?

You should kill yourself ASAP.

Honestly Beerus erasing Goku as soon as the tournament's over would be the best outcome.

I want to lick her stomach.

Wtf Goku can use destruction in the manga? They should implement that into the anime. Guess I gotta start reading the manga now.

I want to stick my dick in there

> Toppo = Frieza > Hit
LOL
Hit basically kills Goku wtf you even saying

He is lookinig more and more frustrated every episode. I think he has starting to see everyone as a nuisance.

Honestly like this better than
>lol they just didn't work the whole time lol

Which makes goku's "Bitch get in the time machine" reaction seem completely off the mark.

There is a 200% chance that this was originally Vegeta's scene but they wrote it as a Goku scene because someone thought "someone else doing something other then goku? not on my watch!!".
That scene playing out as it did makes goku seem like a fucking monster who knowingly started a fucking minor war between universes so he can get his battle rocks off with the stakes being the complete murder and deletion of the loser universe.

do manga artists know that real women don't have bulges unless she is wearing something really, crazy tight and most of the time not even with tight pants, even yoga pants won't give a bulge on most girls

Leave Universe 7 to me.

Goku had no idea about the universe erasing until the Grand Priest told him and Zen-oh was supposedly going to erase the universes anyway. His fighting addiction is a problem, but he's not that far gone yet.

>ToP finally starts in anime
>manga STILL on Zamasu fight

They are litterally nothing alike.

Rewatch the show.

zamasu was right, zero ningens project

He fucking knew that zen oh will kill a fucking universe rather then heal it because...he's probably the ultimate god of destruction and ultimately that is his nature.

Him starting this bullshit and not realizing he might end up starting something really fucking bad is on every level fucking retarded.

His reactions to the universes getting deleted and him being responsible for it actually makes him a monster on ever level conceivable.
The only thing that makes him not seem like a horrifying monstrosity that beerus should erase as soon as the tournament is over is the fact that everyone else acts like this is no big deal or something that's only kind of a bad thing as well.

>this confuses and infuriates the gohanfag

So...when does zen oh make a big deal about going out and fighting strong guys and putting everything on the line for a fight or a thrill?

When does goku erase an entire multiverse and all life in it?

They're similarities are beyond superficial.

Hit is stronger than anyone at the tournament except Goku and Jiren.

is that real?

I'd even say that Hit is the most OP character in the tournament. He can adapt to his opponent after fighting him for like 30 seconds

mvp confirmed

Nobody is blaming him for starting the
tournament, everybody knows that Zen-oh was going to erase the universe originally anyway.
Goku's reaction and attitude however is what makes him dislike and "evil", because he doesn't treat the situation as multiple universe is going to get erase as a serious matter, instead still think it as a game

those are balls user

Hit is restricted in this tournament, he can't use any of his assassin skills.

I've seen my fair share of bulges and those are not balls

This is what I was responding to.
>That scene playing out as it did makes goku seem like a fucking monster who knowingly started a fucking minor war between universes so he can get his battle rocks off with the stakes being the complete murder and deletion of the loser universe.

Oh shit I didn't even think of that, he's already fucked with Jiren existing, but no assassin skils definitely fucks him even more

>Gowasu and Shin both give one earring
>"They're not a matching set so the fusion will be unstable and only last about one hour!"

There. Made the fusion temporary without any real retcon.

What are your favorite transformations in there series!

It doesn't have to be a Saiyan form.

Hit is the most skilled character to ever appear on any dragon ball saga ever, when he first fought Goku he didn't have the option to kill him, so Goku basically lost in purpose because he knew Hit couldnt go all out, in his second fight he literally kills Goku with 1 (one) blow.

Never in the story of Goku he was defeated with 1 blow.

My bet is that Vegeta or Gohan will suicide on Hit, since it seems like Goku will start the fight with Jiren on the next ep.

forgot Hit can't kill in ToP