IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN

IT JUST KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWNNNNN

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html
marketwatch.com/story/wells-fargo-says-impact-from-fed-sanctions-may-reach-400-million-2018-02-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but muh gains
>but muh trumpconomy
>but muh maganomics
>but muh this is no bearing on the state of the country this is just a fluke I feel so sleepy don't you?

fluctuations in the stock market are normal. it went down just over 4% today. black monday was 22%. in 08 it went down over 10% multiple times. this is nowhere near catastrophic, historically speaking, sorry. historically speaking this is fairly common and normal. absolute point values don't matter because the stock market is always growing, that's why it's always the "biggest drop" based on absolute points. you do it by percentage of the whole, if you're actually interested in how the stock market works.

When it's doing well, Trump is saving America. When it's not, oh it's nothing don't worry about it. The current state of conservacucks.

Bye bye Dollar, hello global currency

He wasn't talking about Trump you absolute retard.

How is that even possible? You're speaking nonsense.

SELL SELL SELL

forced talking points are forced

My mutual fluxuates more than 1000$, only betas sell

>When it's going up it's Obama's economy when it's not it's le drumpf
fixed for you

TRUMP SETS 600 YEAR USA RECORD HIGH FOR DOW 30 DAYS IN A ROW

>this is OBAMA'S economy. dont matter that its 2 years into trump...its OBAMA.

ONE SMALL DIP FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE TRUMP IS PRESIDENT

>see! DRUMPF doesnt know anything about economics.

but fuck drumpf

/biz/ on suicide watch

Are the stocks that kicked it up the same stocks that are dropping or is it a tech stock/speculation drop? Yeah, get good.

>Republicans have controlled congress for a few years
>Lets make more tax breaks and borrow more money
>Surprised when economy starts to sputter like economists predicted
Dumb as college liberals

lol it's funny cause omaba is devilman
Sounds like you've had a little too much to think.

IMPEACH!!!!1!

>2 years

It’s beginning to look a lot like a happeninnnnnnnnnnng

Eeeeeeeeverywhere you gooooooooo

Brainlet here, what does this mean?

>hurr durr how do I read a thread hurr durr

Unironically this though. If the drop continues and increases in severity then it's a problem.

You people are so unreasonable you think reasonable statements are insane.

its monday
4 days to go

it will be a horrible week

>You people are so unreasonable you think reasonable statements are insane.
Trump's America.

THE STOCKS
THE STOCKS
ARE ON FIRE
THE STOCKS
THE STOCKS
ARE ON FIRE
WE DONT NEED NO GAINS
LET THE INDEX BURN

Big investors know that FBI-Democrats collusion is real.

Who cares as long as bitcoin is doing well

>stock market does great this last year
>"well thats just obama's economy"
>shreds like 8% in a few days
>wow drumpf is so bad for the economy

Everyone knows it's going to drop more since the commiecrats can't prop up banks and tech from the executive branch anymore. It's manufacturing and solid goods that are beefing it up and will continue to do so.

I say it levels out at 20k when tech and finacial speculation stop diving.

> bull market explained

ahahahah this IS CRONIC CAPITALISM ! RON PAUL WAS RIGHT AGAIN ! THANKS DOCTOR PAUL !

Jobs earnings reports came out.
>Earnings in the US are up 2.8% year over year.
>Feds will raise interests rates to slow inflationary pressures
>companies that depend on cheap credit will have bottom line negatively impacted.
>People are selling stocks that they know will be less profitable due to a higher cost of borrowing
It is a simple correction user.

no way fag reading is for nerds

>j-just a simple correction

>3.39%

You are like a little child

Watch my crypto portfolio

it doesn't matter if you like to hear it or not. the market fluctuates based on confidence, not anything concrete. it is reality that the market soared after trump won, and its gains were genuinely historic and unprecedented over the last year. that is, factually, because of trump. but a correction and a bear market is unavoidable. that's the simple fact. and it's only a 4% drop, it's really nothing historic, despite what the MSM is portraying it as by looking at it in terms of absolute point values (which is the incorrect way to gauge market gains and losses because the market is always relative to its present, ever growing size).

like be angry all you want dude, these are just the facts.

Its not though. A President can only do good for the stock market. It can't harm it in any meaningful way.

Yep, and growth for the next two years is still projected at 5%+.

Keep freaking and selling kids. Hope you don't own tech bullshit.

It's already making a recovery.

Good money managers can get rich from a crash, often in a more lopsided way than from the previous years or two of growth.

Nobody trusts you idiots anymore. American industrialists confronted China and even the EU, plus they openly want a second Vietnam in their anti NK stance. This is bound to fuck your economy for years to come. The world really doesn't want your shit. Your economic growth, or rather a lack thereof, will reflect this.

I don't think you know how to recognize anger. I'm just calling you out for what you always do: project, take credit for, and backtrack.

like if you don't believe me just look through the history of the dow yourself. its a bull market, then its a bear market. bull, bear, bull, bear. that's the most basic premise of investing and watching markets. so i dunno what all of the fuss is about. nobody is ever going to be able to stop bear markets in the dow. lol. it's just fundamental to the structure of the market. damn.

This. Some company can literally split it's stock and sell it and the points go up like woah.

It’s a much-anticipated correction. You were never educated, so I will be patient. You see, during obongo’s pathetic, treasonous, fraudulent presidency, affirmative action was employed by the federal reserve via interest rate manipulation.
Atlanta FRB forecasts an AMAZING Q1 GDP growth IN EXCESS OF 5%. This is the market attempting to correct.
>The economy is on track to put up blockbuster growth numbers in the first quarter, according to the latest forecast from the Atlanta Fed. GDP is expected to surge 5.4 percent to start 2018, the central bank branch estimated in its latest rolling look at how the economy is progressing. If the forecast holds, it would be the best quarter since the Great Recession ended in 2009. The previous highest was third quarter of 2014, which hit 5.2 percent.
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html

IT'S OVER

what do you mean what i always do? you don't even know me, i'm on an anonymous message board. you don't even have a screen name or a post history from me. wtf are you talking about?

i OBVIOUSLY do know how to recognize anger, lmfao, because you're clearly seething with it.

look it is the fact, the gain was because of trump, but the bear market is normal. sorry. you might WANT to believe something different, but those are the indisputable facts. sorry man. it's not gonna change cuz you whine, that's all.

How is Mohammed doing? NVM I'll ask your wife.

Sigh, while I disagree with democrats I really hate people who strawman others position. Trump & GOP was claiming credit for DOW average before they even introduced any sort of legislation to stimulate the economy. Obama led the U.S through a recession, unlike the GOP. That's also why liberals are saying "thanks, Obama" because he was the president who was in charge of fixing the economy. You can't say the same for Donald Trump or the GOP. Now Democrats are pointing out the hypocrisy of Trump & the GOP wanting to take credit for DOW average spikes but not small drawbacks. Not to mention that every time the market busts, there is always a boom that follows. Trump's tax-savings and regulation cutting haven't really done that much for the economy.

This is it, I will lose at least 50% of my initial investment in stocks.
And I am poor to begin with.

user, I...

that's the nikkei in japan and it's only down 600 right now.

I hope your mother died / will die slow in front of you, grasping your hand tight, terrified until the end

No if the thing that crashed is the one they invested the money in.

>trump elected
>stock market breaks record constantly
>memo released
>days later market begins to crash

Really activates my almonds

>Varg was right

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

Why did an 8+ year stagnant economy suddenly start working the DAY Trump got elected. How come with a 2000 point drop no finacial execs are jumping out of windows. How did my mutual make money today.

Christ almighty, you're an idiot.

>sigh
I smell your cunt.

>This fag bought tech and treasury speculation

lolol

Can you spot a pattern?

see
First guy BTFO himself by... basically saying what's true. The market has to correct itself and when it's been a bull market for this long, nobody didn't see it coming.

In any case, you fags should get robinhood on your goyphones and buy in right now.

stagnation throughout the entirety of the obongo years and growth once Trump got elected?

>market in complete freefall from open to close
>1 month of growth wiped out in a single day
>"""fluctuation"""
you're a fucking retard. You're watching, live, the unfolding of the next recession

If it hits 3%+ I might just by some 1-2 year CDs again.

>please please please

SELL! SELL!

Futures are 8% low. Tomorrow is going to be a carnage. This is it. The great correction, the party is over.

Nope.

The commiecrats lost control of the market already, and everything they propped up is crashing and being sold, on purpose.

This is not complicated.

Holy fuck you are retarded

>TFW just bought into an index fund yesterday

Pay attention fucktards, this has shitty commiecrat investors spooked:

marketwatch.com/story/wells-fargo-says-impact-from-fed-sanctions-may-reach-400-million-2018-02-03

This is what's causing the futures speculation to drop and a massive selloff: Banks ain't in charge no more now that Trump's in the Executive and free from this Russia bullshit.

XIV hit -80%

Who's looking forward to the repeat of Black Tuesday tomorrow morning?

No, the market fluctuates based on MEME MAGIC!

Should I sell my stocks to salvage half of my money?

just fucking wait you retard

Absolutely yes. It's the Apocalypse.

Why the fuck do I even come to this board.

You're right, you should just kill yourself instead.