Dartmouth Student Accuses Student Group of Sexism Against Men

This week the school newspaper published an article accusing a student-run group of discriminating against a male student. The student claims that the head of the student group is only allowing women into leadership positions because 80% of the leaders are women. Every other student group has been sending out emails condemning this opinion as being "sexist against womyn"

The Article:
archive.is/3tAKw

It's about damn time.

oh he's gonna regret that

Someone had to say it.

>"And I support affirmative action-style policies."

He still hasn't woken up

The left is insane, we already knew this, but good on him for standing up to it.

Don't you get it, it's OK to be sexist against men, it's OK to murder and attempt genocide of white people. That's progress, you would be a bigot xenophobic racist if you stood against these things

what does 80% of them being women have to do with anything? you can't prove the selection was bias just by looking at the result set. this person is just salty about not being picked for whatever the fuck this is

i'm sure they'd feel better if it was an equal 50% split between men and women, 25% black 25% asian 25% white 25% whatever the fuck is left over. 25% gay 25% straight 25% attack helicopter 25% fuck yourself

stated it was about equality then turned around and made it 80% female

the guy writing the article stated it was about equality, the directors stated it was about merit. i fail to see what it so outrageous? the guy writing the article is as bad as an ultra feminist

This. He probably thought that way because he as a white male still got on to Dartmouth. I wonder if he is now reevaluating and thinking about all the qualified white males were rejected so these Mexicans can virtue signal?

okay nevermind i thought the picture was the entire article. i'll excuse myself from further faggotry in this thread

ITS A MERIT-BASED SELECTION.
THEY CHOSE BY EQUALITY.
THEY SELECTED 80% WOMEN BASED ON EQUALITY WHICH WASN'T EVEN EQUAL.
holy shit how hard is that to understand

babbys first redpill

so why are higher management roles held by more than 80% men then, sweetie?

Dealing with leftists is like playing a board game against an 8 year old who makes up the rules as they play. You are never going to win

good for them for publishing it

It begins.

at what point do we stop valuing an Ivy League (((education)))?

Dartmouth should pay the property taxes they're exempt from if they're just going to be a communist fag training center. That's 150 million dollars we could spend on more road salt.

Sounds like a total bigot

how is Dartmouth usually viewed in its importance among the Ivies?

I assume most put Harvard at the top though for no demonstrable reason... then probably Yale is Dartmouth next?