APOLOGIZE NOW

This is literally Trump's fault.
Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html
imgur.com/a/fPfGO
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-trump-it-will-be-feds-fault
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-18/turns-out-it-ll-be-congress-s-fault-if-the-stock-market-crashes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Flash_Crash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

It's Trump's fault Obama destroyed the FBI

liberals claim that when the DOW hit a all time high it was cause of Obama, but now that it’s correcting it’s trumps fault?

Not even close to even being called a correction yet. Yawn. Its just a sneeze. But go ahead and sell everything. I like to buy more during the dips.

>i-it's j-just correcting

Yes, you fucking idiot.
If Hillary had been given her rightful presidency, there'd be no market correction.

Rightwingers are doing everything they can to accelerate the destruction of the earth. Kill them now before you are homeless and fighting tens of millions of climate refugees over patches of farmland.

Stock Market good: media says it has nothing to do with Trump
Stock Market GREAT: media says it has nothing to do with Trump
Stock Market bad: DOMALD TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stock Market good: Trump says it has everything to do with his team
Stock Market GREAT: Trump says it has everything to do with him personally
Stock Market bad: *crickets*

Stock Market good: "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"
Stock Market GREAT: "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!"
>Stock Market bad: "FUCKING LIBERALS WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PUT THINGS ON TRUMP??"

Seriously, rightwing fucks need to die.

>deepstate controls the market
lmao subtle redpill desu

This.
Fuck Trump.

It’s a much-anticipated correction. You were never educated, so I will be patient. You see, during obongo’s pathetic, treasonous, fraudulent presidency, affirmative action was employed by the federal reserve via interest rate manipulation.
Atlanta FRB forecasts an AMAZING Q1 GDP growth IN EXCESS OF 5%. This is the market attempting to correct.
>The economy is on track to put up blockbuster growth numbers in the first quarter, according to the latest forecast from the Atlanta Fed. GDP is expected to surge 5.4 percent to start 2018, the central bank branch estimated in its latest rolling look at how the economy is progressing. If the forecast holds, it would be the best quarter since the Great Recession ended in 2009. The previous highest was third quarter of 2014, which hit 5.2 percent.
cnbc.com/2018/02/01/economy-to-grow-at-5-point-4-percent-rate-in-first-quarter-atlanta-fed-tracker-shows.html

Sad part is that there are those that think this unironically.

Why is this bad?

Traderfag here

It's called a "market correction."
There's no bad economic data out or anything, the correction is based on technical resistance levels, it's all chart fiddling. The DOW is up like 25% in a year and has been accelerating the past few months. A correction like this is normal. It only appears so "large" because the DOW is so high. 10-15% is a normal correction.

It's not bad, it's an example of how Trump and apparently the GOP are incapable of taking responsibility for anything remotely negative.

Nope, it's Bitcoins fault.

wrong, the stock market is in a bubble.
20k is the ground

1 day....

My 401k since drumpfy was elected.

imgur.com/a/fPfGO

Suck my dick.

look at the analytics, the floor is 22k

Not even CNN says this is Trump's fault shareblue sage.

2008-2016:
>OBAMA'S FAULT!

2017:
>MUH MARKETS! MUH RECORD INDEX! MUH TRUMP EFFECT! MUH PSYCHOLOGY

2018:
>OBAMA'S FAULT!

>yen surging
WTF i love drumpf

>Tue, 05/30/2017 - 15:25

>A stock market crash is coming, and the Democrats and the mainstream media are going to blame Donald Trump for it even though it won’t be his fault. The truth is that we were headed for a major financial crisis no matter who won the election.

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-30/next-stock-market-crash-will-be-blamed-trump-it-will-be-feds-fault

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-18/turns-out-it-ll-be-congress-s-fault-if-the-stock-market-crashes

Wasn't this obama's economy last week?

You!

if Hillary won the economy would still be in fucking shambles

>can't win a rigged election
>can't suppress the memeo
>muh russia narrative btfo
>can't crash markets (((you))) own
Lel how fucking incompetent are these faggots?

>Stock market roaring and breaking records
>It's not Trump
Stock market plummets
>It's Trump, apologize.

Suck my fucking dick, faggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Flash_Crash