Negroes on SUICIDE WATCH

Now that the dust has settled, what are the implications for black history?

Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
twitter.com/GrandComics/status/960610504996786180
youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/960510299941023745
twitter.com/216champ2/status/960580642907066369
thetimes.co.uk/article/thieves-steal-anglosaxon-artefacts-from-charity-wwh58kvfz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-but WE

Wuz dickwashers n shieet

That's right demshit. Let's have spics instead.

Fucking ran into a guy on YouTube who actually bought into that blacks built pyramids, sailed to the new world, built great civilizations...to only be btfo by some guy who makes video game videos as the nigger just kept denying evidence.

the comments to that tweet are a goldmine. Nothing more hilarious than Kangz denying science when it contradicts their worldview.

twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120

>according to white racist scientists

Oh shit I remember this Josh Gates guy !!! he used to do a show where they would go looking for ghosts and big foot and other mythical creatures, he's a complete fuck-wit

unbeliveable

...b-blacks actually believe the kang shit? I thought it was a meme

That's literally
>WE
the thread

When your race is so inferior and hasn't done shit, you resort to the same mo of your people throughout the passing of time - stealing other people's shit and achievements for your own.

MUH DICK

Someone HAS to put all the replies in a screencap. It's too funny not to remember

WE WUS HAVIN SHINY GOLD THANGS N SHIET!!!!11! DAT WAT DA KANG DOOOOOOOOO

Exclusive content

They will probably claim the father as a nigger in the future.

Remember. King Tut was inbred.

If I made a thread on Sup Forums right now claiming that ancient Romans didn't look like Scandinavians, it would get very similar replies.

she literally has the 56% face lmao

Put up or shut up "if-if-if-if-if-if-if" is the area of libtards

Why does anyone have a kikebook page or a twitter? Reading that was like getting 10 years worth of cancer pumped directly into my brain. Holy shit I knew niggers were stupid but I never thought they could actually be THAT fucking retarded

Just search "ancient romans" in the archive and limit it to OP posts only.

Now hang on just a minute!

So if I’ve understood correctly

You’re suggesting, as in your assertion is that

We were royalty and such?!

Ancient Roman leaders were Nordics, just like Italy's first king was Germanic. The average Roman wasn't though, just like in Anglo-Norman Britain

Oh my god they’re literally a parody of themselves at this point

Thanks, more nigs to report, got so many of them banned over the last week.

twitter.com/GrandComics/status/960610504996786180

She looks like (((Barbara Streisand)))

>"I'll never understand why white people feel a need to rewrite history & take what they didn't create".

Christ alive....

Poor white American, no past no future

that looks black to me

>black people invented holding a child
What did they mean by this?

>all those nogs in the comments WEWUZing
top wew, I remember a time when I thought the kangz shit was just a vocal minority. But nope, they all genuinely believe this shit. It's hilarious seeing them try to argue against genetic studying by saying BUT LOOK AT DIS STATUE MAYNE, PHARAOH WAS BLACK N SHEEIT

they was jesus

americans of the black variety are tragically funny

WE

>wall paintings of people with dark skin are proof the Egyptians were black
>conclusive proof that gods with the heads of animals roamed the earth and everybody walked sideways

WHAT THE FUCK, I THOUGHT THE MEDITERINIAN PEOPLE WERE NIGGERS

reee

>twitter.com/joshuagates/status/960533298496901120
"mansa musa" trying to link 'the black land' with 'the land of black people'...
>mansa musa...

lolololkekeke
What a faggot.

That's some ancient aliens -tier stuff so it must be true.

>The nigger butthurt

WUZ

niggers

>

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94

We wuz dickwashers

That bitch is ugly as shit, no way Nefertiti was that busted. She would be pissed if she knew, because of white people's inferiority complex, she was being depicted as ugly.

If I had to guess what the Ancient Egyptians would have looked alike it would be exactly this. She's stunning.
Would worship Seth with her.

Here's the real picture

its comedy gold
twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/960510299941023745

Are you high. That bitch is ugly as shit. Pic related is what most ancient Egyptians looked like.

HAND!

Thank you for this

Literally Europoid. Not even a hooked semitic nose.

Now THIS is gold.

>ancient egyptians literally cluster the closest with mediterranean peoples specially modern southern italians and greeks
>BUT DEY WUZ IN AFRICA DEY MUST BE NEGROS

Why are african americans such fucking retard holy shit

KANGZ btfo again

To the utter surprise of no one, blacks have no culture. This is why they constantly try to re-appropriate it from people like the Egyptians, who are not niggers.

But historical accounts describe early patrician classes and emperors as fair, often blond or red-haired, and often blue eyed.

It's weird how the same people who are against migration and miscegenation today pretend it didn't happen throughout history. Lel.

>G-guys the Greek peninsula has been getting raped by Turks for over a thousand years, and ancient descriptions of Greeks are very different from today, BUT LOOK AT THE DNA RESULTS OF THE REMAINS OF THIS RANDOM BRONZE AGE MINOAN PEASANT NAZIS BTFOOOOO!!!!

Literally the argument of these nutjobs.

They didn't look like scandinavians retard, everyone here knows this, Sup Forumstards just want to shitpost.

>That bitch is ugly as shit
Brother trust me you'd be building sandcastles all days dedicated to her just so she can acknowledge your existence

>Based joo lies.
Who would of gassed, i mean, guest~ guessed/.

Not that it really makes it any better, but that image was depicting a circumcision.

No one here except the utterly retarded nordicists whom are a minority believe that Romans were Nordic. First, Rome was a multiracial empire, and second, Italy has always been a place of vast phenotypical expression. The northern wops are almost as fair as Germans and Austrians and plenty TO THIS DAY have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like they did back then, and then you have the darker meds. Whites are not a race of clones like Africans and Asians, we come in a variety of physical types.

>THIS bulshit as always
>implies you all have different skull features.
Prove it user.
Prove she looked like that.
Do ten thousand student tests with different skull, as this skull is now BLACKLISTED.
.lul.
>Check out the new tomb, distinctive lies written on the bottom wall, you can tell becuase the painting is made differently.
>God dammed JOO and heathens/.
You dont wanna meet them, they'll be after your white blood.

Except they were a vast minority even in the elite classes.
Ancient greek ELITE clusters the closest with modern greeks.

Dude one of the best comments was something along the lines of "And you would release this in the middle of Black History Month"....

Reminder: In the developed world black people are desperate to claim cultural accomplishments as their own because they literally have no identity outside of Jew created hip hop and gangs.
No meaningful traditions, no heritage to speak of, no great civilizations to draw on. Their foundational myth is being slaves and picking cotton. Most of them are further ass pained by the fact that they're mixed race and actual African blacks wouldn't even consider them peers in their motherland.

They're a genuine diaspora who belong nowhere.

That's not how you perform circumcision bro

American Blacks suffer the dual affliction of being room temperature IQ and Jew mind controlled/microwaved/autism vaccined/fluoridated like the typical coastal Ameritard, but don't think for a second that this serious form of stupidity on display right now is exclusive to just the yank wogs. Africans in general are this hard headed, stubborn and stupid.

KANGZ

There is ONLY Aethiopians and Hebrews recognised mate.
>Get gud
Claiming another mans wealth.

I don't believe King Arthur banged that out calling it the most beautiful thing he's ever put his pecker in.

I don't think you lot KNOW that China is the Gods.

Seriously now, where did this 'WE WUZ' stuff start?

Why can't Sup Forums grasp the fact that some Ancient Egyptian dynasties were of Sub-Saharan African origin?

>“Hold it, quickly, don’t let it fall”
he answers
>“I’ll do as you want”.
On the right, instead, the patient says:
>“Rub it well, to make it efficacious”
and the operator answers:
>“I’ll make it painless, pleasant”.

What the hieroglyphs say when translated.

>diaspora
You mean plague

We WUZ Mummy Powder sold by Merchants(jews) to the Elites to get hIgh

Yes this means CHINA is number 1# and of course.
>THE GODS OF THE MOUNTAIN/.

>rome was multi racial
BEADY

lmao I saw that
fucking precious

twitter.com/216champ2/status/960580642907066369

Fucking niggers, man. Jesus fucking christ they are so retarded.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Rekt

>Usimare Ramesses III was the second Pharaoh of the Twentieth Dynasty. He is considered to be the last monarch of the New Kingdom to wield any substantial authority over Egypt.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME
SAY IT WITH ME
>SAY IT WITH ME

WE

WE

Yup, its rather typical for whites to wreck history, take their trained henchmen isis for instance.

Nation of Islam was a big part of it, but it likely has earlier origins than that. Everyone tells their children fairy tale stories at one point, everyone likes to imagine that they're related to some distant royalty. Its easy to see how a rootless literal slave race would comfort themselves with such stories.
In regards to Nation of Islam however there was a concerted effort to spread this sort of disinformation among blacks as some kind of psyop campaign. One figure responsible for the spread of it was likely a government agent, no one knew he real identity, but he was integral in the proliferation of it. They don't just stop at the stolen history though. Nation of Islam goes on to claim that blacks have magic powers from melanin and other outlandish things.

What we see on social media from blacks today is the end result of this.

shieeeeeet

I used to think that the we wuz shit was just shitposting like the x civilization was white, but nope those nigger really believe that all egyptians were black, heck a fucking retard there claimed that fucking cleopatra was a negroid and they should stop making her white, like wtf she was greek.

The hieroglyphs literally show blacks as slaves/inferiors to lighter skinned people and yet modern blacks seem to be hell bent on insisting that DEY WUZ.

Whites find shit, thousands of years later, and write their own names/skin, on the wall.

More than a thousand artefacts have been stolen in a series of raids on an archaeological charity in Canterbury.
thetimes.co.uk/article/thieves-steal-anglosaxon-artefacts-from-charity-wwh58kvfz

Explain this Sup Forums

>That bitch is ugly as shit, no way Nefertiti was that busted. She would be pissed if she knew, because of white people's inferiority complex, she was being depicted as ugly.
LOLin hard - It looks like they painted a nigger white . Makes me puke in my mouth a little .

WE

Who really cares? Akhenaten was either black or disformed. NB4
>lol can't tell the diff
Akhenaten fucked up Egyptian society. Sure, some of his statues appear to have negroid features. Others make late life Michael Jackson look normal. Most likely they employed more stylistic carving at the behest of Akhenaten later on, but perhaps Akhenaten wished for them to enhance his irregular features rather than mute them (he decided he was God, after all). So either he was a black pharaoh hell-bent on destroying what made Egypt, or he was a deformed pharaoh hell bent on destroying what made Egypt, or he was a black deformed... you get the point.

>"World,..."
As in, "Niggers listen,..."

Check out this avid fan of the BBC