MEMOS.... Discussion/ red pill ideas

Thread 2 of Memo discussions

Thread1:
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/159353812#top

Nunes Memo:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fintelligence.house.gov%2Fuploadedfiles%2Fmemo_and_white_house_letter.pdf

Grassley/ Graham Memo:
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.judiciary.senate.gov%2Fimo%2Fmedia%2Fdoc%2F2018-02-02%2520CEG%2520LG%2520to%2520DOJ%2520FBI%2520(Unclassified%2520Steele%2520Referral).pdf

ITTwe discuss how to red pill normies about corruption

Facts in the memos show that FISC was intentionally deceived through omission of relevant facts when presented with a FISA affidavit for Carter Page by the FBI/DOJ.
Facts as relevant material submitted to gain Title I surveillance on Carter Page was partly based on a dossier funded and sourced by the DNC, Hillary Clinton, and Obama's State Department. Actors in this deception include Cody Shearer, Sidney Blumenthal, Andrew McCabe, etc...
Title I surveillance is the most extreme type of 'wiretapping' whereby not only is the subject monitored, but every single person that comes into contact with that subject is also 'wiretapped.'
Why is that important?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5132126/carter-page-russia-2013-letter/
archive.is/9IZmf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/04/exceptional-work-by-sharyl-attkisson-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures/
hudson
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/nunes-had-white-house-meeting-before-trump-monitoring-claim.html
archive.is/wUSxs
consortiumnews.com/2018/02/05/deep-state-veterans-find-new-homes-in-mainstream-media/
archive.is/zXZOT
off-guardian.org/2018/02/05/bought-journalists-postscript-to-udo-olfkottes-suppressed-book/#comments
archive.is/KZ34x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Checked.

checked

i think you had 20+ bumps last time, lets see how many more 1 post by this id's you can switch to this time rabbi

Add to redpill USBs

Checked and bumped...True if big

I smell jealous shills

Q predicted this

Pic related is evidence that Obama et al wire tapped 20 reporters

Checked

Yes I did

Which named witnesses have been interviewed by the House Intelligence Committee so far?

Kek is with us

Shadilay Q faggot

Q predicted this

Grassley/ Graham Memo
Pic related

SHILLS-
Answer a few things for me:
>memo is a nothing burger
>memo is a constituional crisis if released
PICK ONE

>what is "russian collusion"
Actualy define what the literal fuck it is

>How did Trump with his "russian" collusion actually change the election to win?

>what factual evidence do you have that the election was changed due to collusion

>what factual evidence do you have that Trump colluded with the russians?

Answer these shills and fake gadsen leftypol faggot if you show back up. I dont want to hear your bull shit attacks, answer the questions.

Checked

perhaps this is a successful strategy for shills.
produce talking points that they desperately try to answer as we actually discuss the happenings.

IMO, the most important part of the Nunes memo is the specification that the Carter Page FISA request (that was granted, with multiple extensions) was for Title I and not Title VII. They literally classified an American Citizen as a spy in order to spy on him and everyone who associates with him, with the only proof of him being a spy is this dossier that was corroborated essentially by itself via Yahoo news.
No one seems to really get what that means.

O glorious Q what do I do with this information

Pic related
QRD Nunes Memo

See

Hey howabout an unredacted copy?

Calm down user, you're getting sloppy. This one is also for ants.

See
Earlier we figured Page is a spook & Popodopolis May be too

Best we’ve got
Pic related

(((2)))

sheeeeeit I didnt catch the Title I thing user. Nice find.

Do you know what that thread was called earlier? Did you screen cap the insider info on Page by chance??

When is day of the rope?

javascript:;
>Earlier we figured Page is a spook & Popodopolis May be too
>figured
As in speculation?
I'm not sure what thread you're talking about. Was there actual proof that page is a literal spy for Russia?

>By all means, let this retarded Russia collusion investigation go on, it's taxpayer money being burnt but whatever the fuck, it seems liberals are willing to watch their money roasted.
>But in 12 more months, when they still haven't found anything, faggots will still be crying
>>MUH UNDENIABLE POSSIBLE EVIDENCE THAT MAYBE COULD BE IF SOMETHING

what this guy said except one thing that pisses me off... The Fifth Amendment still applies, even to a sitting president, or should i say "especially" to a sitting president with the God given power to pardon people.

Look at Carter Page:

>US Naval Academy distinguished graduate ‘93 top-10% of his class
>chosen for Navy’s “Trident Scholar Program”
>Senior Year: researcher for House Armed Services Committee
>5 years in Navy, including a tour as a UN Intelligence Officer in Morocco
>‘94 Master of Arts in National Security Studies at Georgetown
>completed a Fellowship with Council on Foreign Relations
>MBA from NYU in ‘01
>Investment Banker with Merril-Lynch in their London Office, VP in their Moscow office

He could be a spy, one of “our” deep state guys. What about Papdopolous?

>how to red pill normies about corruption
Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter
February 4, 2018
time.com/5132126/carter-page-russia-2013-letter/
archive.is/9IZmf
Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page bragged that he was an adviser to the Kremlin in a letter obtained by TIME that raises new questions about the extent of Page’s contacts with the Russian government over the years.

The letter, dated Aug. 25, 2013, was sent by Page to an academic press during a dispute over edits to an unpublished manuscript he had submitted for publication, according to an editor who worked with Page.

“Over the past half year, I have had the privilege to serve as an informal advisor to the staff of the Kremlin in preparation for their Presidency of the G-20 Summit next month, where energy issues will be a prominent point on the agenda,” the letter reads.

At the heart of the debate is the question of who, exactly, is Carter Page. Trump’s defenders argue that he was simply a low-level consultant to the campaign who has overstated his role as an adviser as well as his Russian contacts. The Steele dossier claims that during a trip to Moscow in July 2016, Page held secret meetings with a senior Kremlin official and a senior Putin ally that included conversations about helping Trump and hurting Hillary Clinton in the presidential campaign. The Steele dossier does not identify its sources and Page has denied any wrongdoing.

In interviews with reporters over the past year, Page has given inconsistent accounts about his contacts with the Russians.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/04/exceptional-work-by-sharyl-attkisson-did-fbi-violate-woods-procedures/
More info on this

Bump

GOT IT.... pic related

Former thread:

Papadopolous:
>Poli-Sci at DePaul
>speaks Arabic, French, Greek, English
>MS in “Security Studies” from University College of London
>worked with the “Hudson Institute” hudson . org
>recruited by Clovis as member of Trump Foreign Policy Advisory Team March 2016 by Clovis
>immediately begins sending emails about Russia and Putin to 7 different campaign officials
>encouraged by Sam Clovis to travel to Russia to meet with agents of Russian Foreign Ministry
>between 03/16 and 09/16 on at least 6 separate occasions, Papadopolous requests Trump or representatives of the campaign to meet with Russian politicians IN Russia

Who is Sam Clovis?

See

Fucking checked

>He could be a spy
The memo shows that they 'believed' he was a "foreign agent of a hostile foreign government". If he's actually one of ours then that would make the Title I even more ridiculous.

in·dict·ment
inˈdītmənt/Submit
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
a formal charge or accusation of a serious crime.

formal charge
Also found in: Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
See: accusation, charge, information

Accusation
A formal criminal charge against a person alleged to have committed an offense punishable by law, which is presented before a court or a magistrate having jurisdiction to inquire into the alleged crime.

The Sixth Amendment to the Constitution provides in part that a person accused of a crime has the right "to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation." Thus in any federal criminal prosecution, the statute setting forth the crime in the accusation must define the offense in sufficiently clear terms so that an average person will be informed of the acts that come within its scope. The charge must also inform the accused in clear and unambiguous language of the offense with which he or she is being charged under the statute. An accused has the same rights when charged with violating state Criminal Law because the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applies the guarantees of the Sixth Amendment to the states. The paper in which the accusation is set forth—such as an indictment, information, or a complaint—is called an accusatory instrument.

Papdopolous always seemed like a plant to me.

check and bumped

Sam Clovis:
>25-years Air Force
>Poli-Sci and then MBA from Golden Gate University
>Attends National Security Program at Georgetown
>works for Booz Allen Hamilton in their “Homeland Security Studies and Analysis Institute”

>Trump National Campaign Co-Chairman

>Clovis brings on Papdopolous and Page to Trump Campaign

Clovis, Papdopolous, and Page could each easily be plants by the Deep State put there to facilitate exactly this type of surveillance. How does the FBI like to operate?

The FBI loves to have a man on the inside, an informant or plant whom they can use in order to set up surveillance or arrests. They love setting up stings where their agent winds up providing the inspiration, intel, funding, and means to potentially committing a crime before they swoop in to save the day.

Like the Newburgh Sting, and I think the Trump Campaign. Page, Papdopolous, and Clovis are the set up.

Enough! When is something going to be done about these lying scum? That's all I really give a fuck about. When are these motherfuckers going to pay for their crimes? When are people from the Obama admin getting arrested?

So Carter Page worked undercover for the FBI. lel

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy/

checked.

His background includes 25 years in the Air Force and work in the private sector for aerospace and defense giant Northrop Grumman and defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton.

witch-hunt
ˈwiCH ˌhənt/Submit
nounhistorical
a search for and subsequent persecution of a supposed witch.
informal
a campaign directed against a person or group holding unorthodox or unpopular views.

con·flict of in·ter·est
noun
a situation in which the concerns or aims of two different parties are incompatible.
"the conflict of interest between elected officials and corporate lobbyists"
a situation in which a person is in a position to derive personal benefit from actions or decisions made in their official capacity.

mole1
mōl/Submit
noun
a small burrowing insectivorous mammal with dark velvety fur, a long muzzle, and very small eyes.
a spy who achieves over a long period an important position within the security defenses of a country.
synonyms: spy, agent, secret agent, undercover agent, operative, plant, infiltrator, sleeper, informant, informer; More

Bill of Rights
nounLAW
the first ten amendments to the US Constitution, ratified in 1791 and guaranteeing such rights as the freedoms of speech, assembly, and worship.
the English constitutional settlement of 1689, confirming the deposition of James II and the accession of William and Mary, guaranteeing the Protestant succession, and laying down the principles of parliamentary supremacy.
a formal declaration of the legal and civil rights of the citizens of any state, country, federation, etc.
"international law and the New Zealand Bill of Rights say that everyone has the right to seek asylum if they are found to be persecuted"

The "Russia" narrative is nothing more than typical projection to move attention away from the enemy(ies) within our gates. The larger objective is to get the Normans to focus on anything but the obvious problem children in media, Hollywierd, politics, social/cultural engineering (ADL/SPLC), the US Treasury, the Fed, the SCOTUS, ad infinitum ....
- Meanwhile, Russia is under pressure to bend the knee to the US (Israel by proxy) or face the ever push towards a hot war between the US and Russia

>Title I surveillance is the most extreme type of 'wiretapping' whereby not only is the subject monitored, but every single person that comes into contact with that subject is also 'wiretapped.'

This allowed them to use Manafort as a means to spy on Trump.

#NothingButTheTruth has a nice ring to it.

See
I didn’t know about Northrup Grumman, it adds to the picture of Clovis as a plant.

spy
spī/Submit
noun
a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
synonyms: secret agent, intelligence agent, double agent, undercover agent, counterspy, mole, sleeper, plant, scout; More
verb
work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.

See 'conflict of interest'. We have a bit of a conundrum.

**** FUCK ME BOYS****

House intelligence committee unanimously votes to release Democratic memo
CNN

It does

That means it's a nothingburger

those are a waste of time. a bunch of statistics can't change someone's intuitive morals

No surprise, Republicans know there is nothing to hide. Only democrats try tried to stop transparency. Issue is Schiff loaded it with methods and sources. There will be redactions similar to grassley's memo.

as for "the memo",
the memo is only an internal communication between Republican congressmen; it’s not a sworn testimony or legal transcript or anything legally binding.
It’s basically just some Republican ideas about what happened.
Republican Congressman Thomas Massie: “...who made the decision to withhold evidence of FISA abuse until after Congress voted to renew FISA program?”

does anyone get it yet.
it's not about national security.
it's about partisan politics with a new party, the trump party, being created from the self-splintered GOP.
kek the fuck out!

1 post by THIS id

Also bump

inb4 they claim it's excessively redacted by Rs

Wow
I'm convinced
Fuck partisan politics, I'm a trumptard now!

I have to disagree. The Grassley/ Graham memo clearly backs up the Nunes memo. It also calls for a CRIMINAL investigation EMERGENCY. Nothing does that unless it holds water. Obama, HRC & Cmey lawyered up last week, why would they do that if they had nothing to fear.

Maybe, but it costs literally nothing to add them if people are already distributing drives.

A unanimous vote on that committee means that Nunes voted to release it.

Cuck media let it drop because it was Obama. Had a republican tapped them it would have been the end. The media is fucking pathetic these days and should be disbanded for monopolistic collusion with the DNC.

Guaranteed it’s garbage about bots

These memos come from the O.I.G report which has literally everything that's wrong with American government in it

The Dem party is breaking up. The GOP is fractured. This is a chance at ending both of those corrupt institutions. A new party can rise out of the people that leaves the two.

these magnificent bastards.
And the Blue team talking points get thinner and thinner

SHILLS-
Answer a few things for me:
>memo is a nothing burger
>memo is a constituional crisis if released
PICK ONE

>what is "russian collusion"
Actualy define what the literal fuck it is

>How did Trump with his "russian" collusion actually change the election to win?

>what factual evidence do you have that the election was changed due to collusion

>what factual evidence do you have that Trump colluded with the russians?

Answer these shills and fake gadsen leftypol faggot if you show back up. I dont want to hear your bull shit attacks, answer the questions.

I figure padwhateverthefuckus was a DNC plant. Placed there to assist in building this narrative and to draw people in.

This easily turns into
>WELLLLLL why else would he be investigated? Just wait, Mueller is trying to indict him but Trump is obstructing and trying to het him fired!

there's a reason they agreed on the word "meddling". it has no concrete meaning

it's about control. it's about US owning what we have, or selling everything we believe in. These fuckers actually think they are fighting the final battle of good and evil, and they don't care if they lose the battle "cause they will win the war" (I.E. sell us out to gain a position).

The democrats have counted their losses, they have given up on the foundation of our wonderful country. They consider our country a lost cause, a place for deplorables to breed. Our enemies want to destroy us, using whatever means to justify an end; as long as we perceive victory in defeat, they will be the champions. We have become a nation of delusion, deceit or usury. But, what can you do for ME; Give me, gibs gibs!

We want the cake, and we are going to eat it, too.

We are infighting about arbitrary bullshit. The true enemies to the USA have presented themselves, and they have used our own law to protect themselves.

We allow foreign countries to invest in our borders, to own property in our country.

We allow corporations to monopolize everything, under the guise of competition.

We allow politicians to repeatedly lie to us.

Face it, we are bent over, and we are taking it like it's what we thought we wanted. We are pretending men are women, life has a value, accomplishments are worth nothing. Wake up, user.

I've been really busy the past week and don't want to be left in the dust. Can someone give me a quick rundown on the significant points revealed by the memo?

IF YOU HAVENT BEEN LISTENING TO HANNITY TUNE THE FUCK IN NOW
HE IS BLOWING THIS THE FUCK UP

"the memos" mean nothing and have been used to obstruct legal investigations.
The House Intelligence Committee chair had a secret White House meeting before claiming Trump team was surveilled.
Nunes has provided one more reason for the public to think he’s working to undermine his committee’s investigation: On Monday, Nunes admitted that he had been on White House grounds the night before his big disclosure.

“Chairman Nunes met with his source at the White House grounds in order to have proximity to a secure location where he could view the information provided by the source,” the lawmaker’s spokesperson, Jack Langer, told NBC News. “The Chairman is extremely concerned by the possible improper unmasking of names of U.S. citizens, and he began looking into this issue even before President Trump tweeted his assertion that (Trump Tower) had been wiretapped.”

Nunes Had Secret White House Meeting Before Claiming Trump Team Was Surveilled
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/nunes-had-white-house-meeting-before-trump-monitoring-claim.html
archive.is/wUSxs

Facts will no longer work with these people. The goalposts just keep moving. I was discussing it with my buddy who used to be full blown certain that Russia swayed votes. Now he makes no mention of the fact that that has been proven false, and only speaks of Trump's investigation for "embezzlement," like he was even accused of that. I pointed out to him that Comey himself testified the dossier wasn't credible. He was quick to point out that Comey called it "unverified and salicious," which in his mind didn't equate to uncredible. They Just. Keep. Moving. The. Goalposts.

Thats the goal, Amirite.png

it would sure be nice if actual names of "Russians who were meddling in the elections" were used. Those (((Russians))) have an historic tendency to meddle when it serves their interests to push a cold war towards a hot state. Essentially, the collusion is very much controlled on both sides of the equation, with military materiel becoming a method of getting very wealthy, very quickly.
>my how much we've forgotten about motives since 9/11

Check. THIS

Nice talking points there, bud.
But you still have to prove how a 'nothingburger' can obstruct an investigation.

Blowing it up???

Reminder that Carter Page is a very probable Russian asset and the details of his betrayals will be forthcoming from the Mueller investigation

Trump surrounded himself with shady characters. Look at Manafort, the former henchman of the Ukrainian dictator that was very close to Russia

He's is laying it all out so the normies know what to make of it, it was amazing
Reminder that this commie flaggot has been pushing this bullshit Page narrative since earlier this afternoon

>Carter Page is a very probable Russian asset and the details of his betrayals will be forthcoming from the Mueller investigation

Carter Page. FBI informant to James Bond in 6 months.

It gets better and has been inserted into mainstream for decades, America’s unelected power infrastructure.
The term “deep state” does not refer to a conspiracy theory but to a simple concept in political analysis which points to the undeniable reality that (A) plutocrats, (B) intelligence agencies, (C) defense agencies, and (D) the mainstream media hold large amounts of power in America despite their not being part of its elected government.
Now the msm spin of the deep state suddenly means literally anyone who doesn’t like Donald Trump.

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media
February 5, 2018
consortiumnews.com/2018/02/05/deep-state-veterans-find-new-homes-in-mainstream-media/
archive.is/zXZOT

Published on February 5, 2018
Bought Journalists: English translation of postscript to Udo Ulfkotte’s suppressed book
off-guardian.org/2018/02/05/bought-journalists-postscript-to-udo-olfkottes-suppressed-book/#comments
archive.is/KZ34x

It's out now and Trump opened the door,
Brave New World.

Talk about "muh Russia", when the real meat is in what we've let China do the last 30 years. China has stolen our intellectual property, arguably willingly. Everything China has an edge on, is due to the fact that China made it so much cheaper to make shit over there, so they were given access to reverse engineer technology by manufacturing; this went on for many years, and at some point in recent history, China doesn't even hide the fact they are stealing our patents.

This memo is a big deal. It's a big deal because it gives us a grasp, a handhold to tear apart the foundation they have built which used our own laws against us to protect them. The memo will blow over, one way or another. If they can't keep a grapple on what they have, shit will get more real, and people will become victims of our government. We let this fire slowly grow, but that is exactly what they expect, and have already determined what moves we (as public) will make and counter moves to be victorious. They do this by control, of our spirit. They have to keep us on our backs, but not too far on the ground, or they will have problems on their hands. They work on a beam, a balancing act. We are fooled by their production, every. single. time.

The last major politician to point this corruption out was JFK. That shows the stakes to the game they are playing; individuals are worth nothing.

I propose we keep them guessing. We value life, even theirs. We follow our constitutional law, and prosecute these traitors. We cannot do this alone, it takes the sway of public opinion for us to succeed, which is what they have a stranglehold on. They comfort us with amenities and simple pleasures, on top of what we've created in society which keeps us fed and mostly healthy - we have become complacent, flaccid.

Take a moment to look at your life, what you need, what you have, what you want, and how to reconcile the difference. You can continue to kick that can down the road, or we can settle up.

exactly. the best minds in game theory work where in this world?

Just dropping something I wrote about this yesterday, it's a shitty piece about some of the infosec angles, which I think are going to really come to the fore as this develops.
apologies for the length I've developed a bit of an obsession with essays lately, because thats what most of the shitty MSM represents these days? Cheap vox / no facts. Two can play at that?

(sorry for stanking the thread - I need to find some free software that clips a scrolling page?)

any image editor

Dems saw the memo and still fought and cried like hell for it not to be released. Why?

Because it opens the floodgates for people to be exposed to more crimes by the govt.