>The falklands belong to Brit-

Hmmmm, really made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since the falklands are part of the UK the actual distance is 0

take a wild guess what i wrote in the options field.

fucking retard. the brits go north and come out just under the falklands

honestly fbpb

>speaking english
>being anti-anglo
Why.

argentina is literally whiter than the us

>the earth is flat
t.brainlet

if it was flat, they would fall off instead of showing up under the falklands. christ, youre a dumb cunt.

>leaf thinking going north is faster
>calling others dumb

>being anti-anglo
I'm not
Stating the truth doesn't mean hating on Britain

Nice hidden flag you crying argie

>geographic distance should dictate ownership

show flag
this

The whole world belongs to Great Britain shitlord.

Stop hiding behind a meme flag, we all know it's you, Argentina.

>hurrr meme flag
You happy now cunt?

They have islands in the Indian ocean and in the Pacific. Why aren't you butthurt about them? Its even longer to sail to them, yet they still oppress people there into being the part of their shitty "empire" or commowealth or whatever they call it right now.

Don’t encourage the Argentinians to try and take it back. Oh wait, they never had it to begin with.

B O N G E D

yeah makes me think one of the nations has a shitty military that can't hold a piece of land 403 km away compared to another nation thats 12000 km away.

If You can't take it and hold it, its not yours.

mmmm you forgot Gibraltar muh frend

I think all those islands should be given back to its original inhabitants too; useless to keep them.
But the falkland on the hand is very far + causing conflicts which even led to a war. There is a difference.

You should keep all of us, dad.

Turns out Britain can own whatever it wants and nobody else can do a single thing about it.
Here are a few cucked by UK countries:
>Argentina.
>Spain.
>Cyprus.
>USA.
>Anyone in the Caribbean.
You literally can't stop us.

anyone got a flat earth map?

Spain is literally a British overseas territory.

Your country is a meme mate.

British lads annihilate your alcohol stocks, piss and trash your streets, seed your women. All in the name of bants.

pretty much this. But the reason why it matters is the implied that the closer force needs less resources to maintain it. Literally making this distance disadvantage a sign of how much more powerful UK strength is compared to the brainlets.

Yes, now I know you're a cuck who doesn't want to hang onto the last fragments of your once great empire.

I rather have it given back to Morocco instead sweetie.

USA also has overseas territories mate.

They might have launched an air offensive if they hadn't grounded all their shitty planes.

When will Morocco be given back to non muslims?

Yep, and you don't see us trying to sell Guam off to Japan now do you?

>We should cut off Puerto Rico though, useless deadbeat beaner island.

its ok you're correct the earth isn't actually flat its a torus.

I unironically agree
t. euroboo

>last fragments of your once great empire.
There is nothing to be proud of owning some irrelevant/useless islands gorillion of miles away. It can't be compared to the British Raj and the African colonies.

>seed your women.
who cares, spanish "girls" are orcs.

all for you Nigel

Argentina TODAY has a total of 135 aircraft. There is no way it can launch an effective campaign. ONLY 50 of them are attack role combat aircraft.

You used a curved line from Britain but a straight line from Argentina. Nice try!

Argentina today has a worse military than Argentina at the time of the Falklands invasion.

For a few hundred miles the curve is insignificant.

Theres a good lad.

This. Arguing with a bong when it comes to territory / justice is absolute retardation. They don't have the mental understanding for these things. Absolute barbarians.

Even if you give them the combined strength of modern and 1980s Argentine, the British would still handedly win.

The Falklands belong to the people who live in the Falklands.

too bad we uncucked ourselves

No girl wants to kiss those ugly yellow teeth, and yes, you come here to drink and piss my streets, like your fathers did and your sons will, it's some sort of ritual, like dumb animals, so autistic they need to get wated to fuck eachother.
I understand tho, those fucking landwhales, that red skin, you are the mongrels of Europe: vikings, normands, anglos... At least we did La Limpieza de Sangre with jews and moors and killed or expelled them, but you just bend the knee to the jew and accept all that inmigration. It's sad, when you were a colonial empire you earned some respect, let alone pirates and drug trafficking, but now...
You can keep Gibraltar, we will take it when you become a caliphate.

>*Laughing Bermuda in the distance*.

>both parents are from Argentina
>does not look like an amerimutt

So why don't you give back all your land to the native Americans? They used to live in North America until the settlers arrived and expelled them. You can do that according to that logic right?

>You can keep Gibraltar, we will take it when you become a caliphate.
THIS

give northern Ireland to Ireland

Well yeah. It's hard to win a war when you dare not fly high enough to allow your bombs to detonate without taking your plane with them.
Incidentally the bombs were designed so that they didn't explode if the distance they fell was too short so Argentina gifted us a whole load of bombs during that war.

Falkland Islands has like 2000 people total. The island is not being fought over for its lush living space, but for military positioning.

eh might as well

You have got to be kidding me! Such brainlets. Well deserved British victory.

The entire planet is rightful British clay.

The crew of the belgrano all agree the Falklands are British.

You know except the US and the impending Manifest destiny its neighbors.

Falkland Islands 2.0 may be US versus UK in 2100s.

>Implying the US isn't just crypto-Britain.

>mfw the belgrano’s sister ship sank in port because we stopped selling spare parts to the Argies
>mfw it was scheduled to be decommissioned and turned into a floating museum dedicated to the war, but by sinking in port it became an even more perfect metaphorical exhibit for the Argentine war effort during the Falkland conflict

Remember what happened last time you went all manifest destiny and attempted to annex British clay?

>No girl wants to kiss those ugly yellow teeth, and yes, you come here to drink and piss my streets, like your fathers did and your sons will, it's some sort of ritual, like dumb animals, so autistic they need to get wated to fuck eachother.
>I understand tho, those fucking landwhales, that red skin, you are the mongrels of Europe: vikings, normands, anglos... At least we did La Limpieza de Sangre with jews and moors and killed or expelled them, but you just bend the knee to the jew and accept all that inmigration. It's sad, when you were a colonial empire you earned some respect, let alone pirates and drug trafficking, but now...
>You can keep Gibraltar, we will take it when you become a caliphate.

SPANIARD WOMEN LOVE THE BIG BRITISH COCK

More like the US is a crypto-chinese puppet

Agreed, I like seeing these little Islands that are still part of us, Falklands, Niue, (you), cook islands etc

I jumped off a 1st floor balcony to escape a raging Spaniard in Barcelona at 7am after I went home with his Mrs from a club and her the Big British Cock

The worst part is that the Spanish are almost as bad as the French for staying with cheating women.

>The anglos are talking trash again.

>The urge to turn the world map British red intensifies

If Argentina can manage to focus on expanding it's military, while Britain on the other hand floods with 3rd worlders bogging down their system, then one day they can just rush in and take it Crimea style; there would be alot of screeching and "deep concern" from the world, but nothing would happen.
Argies will get their islands some day.

>I jumped off a 1st floor balcony to escape a raging Spaniard in Barcelona at 7am after I went home with his Mrs from a club and her the Big British Cock

Nice one, lad.

Me and some of my mates took a summer trip to Spain a few years back. I'm engaged so I was on my best behaviour, 3 of the lads pulled a bird though and ran a train on her. From what I heard it was filthy though, really degrading stuff. They were on there way out and turns out her dad came home, was sat in the living room waiting for them as they came downstairs.

The Big British Cock is not a meme. It touched a soft spot for , perhaps he's experienced the wrath of the BBC first hand.

Now Chile, we like you guys. You stay out of this.

zeros for zero energy clay holders.
You burn buildings we take land.

The Falklands belong to the people who live there.

My friend has one up on me.
He was getting his nob sucked by a local girl in some public park in Crete in the early hours.
She suddenly says she has to go and he says “I’ll give you €30 to stay”
She accepts and he bends her over the bench and does his business before chucking her €30 and going back to the hotel.

What's with those gook runes?

>the absolute state of the spanish women

Crete is a Greek island but yeah.
All women are slaves to the Big British Cock

€30 is really expensive for a Crete whore. You could buy a whore for all your mates and still have change on that kind of budget.

Not sure bud, some /k/ommando posted it the other day with along with this banging tune: youtube.com/watch?v=VkjpaxBlKIU

They don't want to be left on their own, they're not that stupid. There will be a referendum In New Caledonia this year for independance yes/no, and the result is already known, it will be no. They are too far, too tiny, too few to survive in this world.

>€30 is really expensive for a Crete whore. You could buy a whore for all your mates and still have change on that kind of budget.

This, this right here is the Anglo mindset

Aye, the British

What's your point? The Falklands Islands have never been owned by Argentina. They were uninhabited islands, half of which have only ever been inhabited by Britain, half were inhabited at one time by Spain.

>THIS IS NOW A BIG BRITISH COCK THREAD

Fixed that image for you
I wish you flat earthers would fuck off back to /x/

Yes.

Your women love us though Juan

Current gf is Greek
Side girl is Viet

What are you doing to spread the gift of the big British cock to the desperate women of the world ?

fuccking lol

lmao

>What are you doing to spread the gift of the big British cock to the desperate women of the world?

THIS.

WOMEN OF THE WORLD UNITE - ON THE BIG BRITISH COCK.

(you should have known she was south asian though famalam, I can see that from the tiny photo)

Everyone hates the English, especially the English.

Argentina would ruin the Falklands just like they ruined Argentina.

Not my pic I just found it funny

Memeing aside it’s hilarious how the Mediterranean people mock us for our degenerate drunken girls but their own women are legitimately fiends for tourist cock. Before my first lads holiday I presumed we’d be fucking other drunk brits but every lad I know got more local tail than anything else.

Not really, good touristic places like Bariloche are in good conditions, so i don't think it would be that bad but i prefer to stay things the way they are.

fpbp

>photoshopping a dead body
absolutely degenerate