Guess what: I'm a black woman

Guess what: I'm a black woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my beta provider.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qPMKqyaXtHI
youtu.be/qrf7_9ktDVE
youtu.be/O_BudiR-oeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prove it

You're a nigger and that's the end of the conversation.

>comperable

>Edge
Having decent WWE taste is better than all that bullshit you mentioned. What other wrestlers do you like?

Tits or GTFO

>black woman
>attractive

Also the amount of meme flags in this thread.

cool. so you are a double-outlier--an intelligent nigger woman.

you saw that as well.

Can i be ur pusy slave?

You need a 148 score to be in MENSA

>paying MENSA for a pat on the head
confirmed brainlet

post feet

Being this fucking white(even includes redneck wrasling picture) and trying to pretend to be a nigger.

>146 IQ
>part of the MENSA
>i'll be your CEO
>black
>woman
Umm no lol

How do you manage to work at 7 places and not have a single place say "hey we would like to start paying you since your an invaluable member to our team"?

why would a CEO need a beta provider?

Cool story. Enjoy being childless as you won't settle for a low class black man and the high class ones are only looking for whites with straight hair.

Yeah, I'm a level 11 dwarf, with a wand of magic missiles, 18(54) Strength, and I'm wielding a Sword of Vorpal Sharpness. What do I roll for initiative?

3/10 for typing that shit out.
4/10 if it's pasta I hadn't seen.

Why you think that anyone here cares about who you are and what you do? Kek, it's always niggers that try this kind of stuff, if you need to prove yourself to a bunch of trolls you should rethink what is important.

Tits'n'timestamp or gtfo
Also sage

>I'll do this
>I'll do that
Sorry but I've looked into this, you will get a rare form of bone cancer & die in agonising pain before your 28th year.

>695
Great. Go make Africa great... for once.

shut up you're propierty. show tits.

well, then you are a real outlier, congrats

using one outlier to definitively come to the conclusion that A comparable to B. shut the fuck up you 56% 75IQ subhuman larper

>IQ of 146
>8 years of Sup Forums
>Female
>Still doesn't post tits with timestamp
Shitty b8, only newfags and redditors fall for this and bump this

Kek. This

if i beg you now, will you give me a job?

>Mensa member
>personal chef

you're a dumbass idea of a smart person then

Nice blog
Liked and subscribed!

In Internet culture, typical gif and meme usage is of black males but you posted with a gif of a white man. I hope you get bleached by a perfect Aryan qt man of your dreams, user

>wether
>comperable

Post that horse pussy

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now.
Then you know the rules
>I won't show you my tits,
sage

how many kids will you be having?
the ignorant baby factory down the street is going to have 8, and they'll all take after her.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

Can I really see shit like this in Finland?

the real ? is does the OP like the big white cock like the little ghetto rats do.

Open bob

>niggress
>146 IQ
pick one

dat pasta stale af op gtfo wit yo bait

>and then everyone stood up and clapped

>sandwhich
IQ ain't be high enuff to be wrtin dem words n sheeeit

Can i plz lick the shit out a dat bootay hole?

Dey need to wash dey ass

Pic with time stamp, nigger

Also tits or gtfo

Larping retards need to gtfo

We wuz mensa members and shieet

>"Great. I'm sure you'll fit right in. Follow me up to the office and they'll finish your release."

>7 internships
how very efficient of you.

> I.I....I....I...I
You're not even human, you conceited retard.
SAGE

>I'm a black woman
>I have an IQ of 146
I know that this is a troll/slide thread, and I'm saging it, just dropping in to say that that is pretty much a statistical impossibility. The odds of this are almost zero

What would you need a beta provider for if you're a CEO? Shouldn't you be nabbing up some Abercrombie model trophy husband?

>Wether
>comperable
>sandwhich
>talking about how succesful you will be in the future
Shut the fuck up and watch some youtube recipe videos

tits or gtfo

6 or higher

Roll below a 2 and your blade breaks under the strain of your ham fist

>IQ of 146
>sandwhich
>Wether
>comperable

>high IQ
>using it to get rich

Truly subhuman

>comperable
>my IQ is 146
This bait is gud bait

>I'm a member of the MENSA society.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPMKqyaXtHI

>Begging to be a beta provider for a CEO

This makes no sense.

funny how a woman with a 146 IQ doesn't understand what an anecdote is.

Post feet.

Edge is GOAT.

>black woman
>intelligent

Gaddim

>falling for this pasta

Pack it up retards

>look at how based I am. Please accept me and feed me attention.
Go back to Africa, Shaniqua.

The pic is a rare one of a fully integrated Somali. They have a tendency not to integrate, so probably no

But if you want to see a white Finnish kid like in the pic then here you go
youtu.be/qrf7_9ktDVE
youtu.be/O_BudiR-oeU

Even if this were true, which it isn't, who cares? It would be the extreme right end of the bell curve. And you're acting like a nigger by posting this anyway.

Post black booty or I don't care

But your profile picture clearly shows a white man. What an amateur mistake.

Guess what: I'm a white man

I've been using tumblr for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted Hillary. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Whether you like it or not, males are comparable. I'm not here to rape you. I'll probably get more pussy than you could ever provide. I'm not going to buy you a diamond ring, I'll have my private jewelry company make you one. The ironic thing is my mother married into money and I'm actually rich and attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my checking account, I'll be your CEO one day, and you'll beg to be my housewife.

KEK

Op wrote:
>smartest person in this thread
Then hit submit.
Then
Hit
Submit
So for a while, maybe a short while, but still for a brief period of time the original comment was the only comment.
That means Op was indeed the smartest person in the thread.
UNTIL SOMEONE ELSE POSTED

>1 post by the ID
Fuck off with your retarded bait. Sage

Put Sage in all every field.

Could be. I read that blacks have more geniuses per capita than whites or Asians even though the average black IQ is in the 70s.

Essentially blacks have two bell curves in their intelligence distribution... one (larger) centered around 65 and one (smaller) centered around 125.

Clearly you're in the later camp; thus my question for you as an intelligent black woman -- what should be done with the dumb ones?

>I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years
>doesn't even noko

On some tests. It is 132 on the spatial/non-verbal intelligence (which niggers and women do the worst at) and 148 for Verbal IQ.

get'cho ass to the store bitch
daddy need his purple drank

>says Shawneekwa, as she takes another hit of her crack pipe

>my beta provider.
Why would you need a provider if you're so awesome?
Betrayed yourself right there, tard.

Remember to sage and hide, kids.

Chocolate milkbags or gtfo

How do you feel that the political left feels simply because of the color of your skin you need EXTRA help?

Cute. Welcome to the club. You’re an outlier, so not an issue. I have no animosity toward you and wish you the best. Enjoy that IQ while it lasts, and I hope you have EQ to match. otherwise you’re fucked for life as being seen as the the domineering bitchy woman, regardless of your actual intent.

>Majoring in marketing
>Genius IQ

Umm...

what does a CEO need a beta provider for?

>Guess what: I'm a black woman
Wasn't really much point in posting anything past this because it makes everything else irrelevant.

>I'm only a sophomore and have had 1 internships
If this nigger finished high school then English is dead

Also, >1 post by this ID

Tits or GTFO

Honestly I don't even understand why a black woman would come to this site, let alone Sup Forums. You can probably count the amount of nigger bitches on this site with one hand.

>Be Black Women
>Post white male wwe pic
Things that didn't happen

obviously op is a low-t leftist male

Marketing majors, as a rule, do not acquire personal chefs.

>Sup Forums - black women general

A woman of 146 IQ should be able to see the shortsightedness of your post. You may be happy now, but when you're a 40 something woman with no husband or kids on suicide watch, you will wish you had heeded warnings. Females are biologically programmed to want to have kids, whether you believe biological evolution or not