Hey, let’s teach our kids degeneracy equals bravery!

Hey, let’s teach our kids degeneracy equals bravery!

I mean, come on goy, don’t be afraid!

youtu.be/Y47h6nVZg6k

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158764109/#158765304
youtube.com/watch?v=Of8kY_IbYq4
hooktube.com/watch?v=Y47h6nVZg6k
youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you telling me a strong woman makes you feel uncomfortable???

;)))

When no amount of makeup, good lighting and sexy asian character costume saves you from the fact that you're a mentally ill man.

F A T
A
T

BEAUTIFUL!

so where's the Sup Forums thread?
it'll probably be more entertaining than anything Sup Forums could spit out

Haha just because your shirt says female that doesnt make it so, faggot. Get aids, you retarded scumbag.

What the fuck is wrong with her nose? It looks like someone tried to flatten a Jew schnozz. No surprise there if true

>unironically her

Sometimes I go pretty full blackpill mgtow over the state of western women

Then I see shit like this, and realize our western men can be just as bad.

God I fucking hate fat people.

>Sometimes I go pretty full blackpill mgtow over the state of western women

I'm having one of those days.

>Im Alexa Heart
>Im from St Louis

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

MOMMMY

MOMMY MOMMY GET RID OF IT

>a literal amerigoblin

Wouldn't they just ban whoever posted the thread?

I see it like this, if AWALT, then thus it must also mean that All Men secretly have the capability to be freaks like this as well.

Obviously that isn't the case, not you nor I could do this. Thus it is also not the case that modern degeneracy is inherent in all women.

Not saying the logic is foolproof, but it's something to get the noggin joggin

Like, it would be like women on some female board posting this and bitcing about how all men are inherently degenerates who wish they had a vagina.

The thumbnail looks like a fat Slim Goodbody

hahaha nice

Fuck and he's wearing a Blues jersey in one of the pics.

Why is my hometown pumping out so many trans freaks?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158764109/#158765304

Can Russia please invade the USA already

>her
Being this gullible, you do know that is a man. Right!?

no

>shitters who don't even play the game but leach the fucking culture

I hate how these degenerates hijack every single fucking IP

>mfw bruised knee, takes it up the ass alot

>strong female character shirt
>not strong
>not female

definitely a character tho

Shit like this isn't funny to me anymore. Ign made this, they are a pretty big voice in the gaming industry. Wtf is next? This sjw degeneracy is going to take over everything...

Oh fuck, I hated this guy so much

That's just disgusting

im with the nip on this one

soon they will try to make paedophillia legal since you dumb goys already accepted fags, lesbians, trannies, addopting kids from degenerates montioned earlier, let muslims to replace you whites in western and northern europe, sex changes (even kids which is both mental and psychical abuse as bad as rape).

youtube.com/watch?v=Of8kY_IbYq4

Holy shit.

this is how the average German felt living in Berlin in the 1920s

they couldn't believe how far things had gotten, there was no light at the end of the tunnel, and all hope was lost

and then HE arrived

I would highly recommend you watch The Greatest Story Never Told. It will change your life.

Let's just turn this into a rage thread why not. Just fucking put me out of my goddamn misery

Watch it walk

No matter how hard they try, they will never be women

>Ign made this, they are a pretty big voice in the gaming industry.
If you haven't noticed there's nothing to take from these companies anymore. There hasn't been for like 20 years. They are no longer about the video games part of gaming, they are pushing the social aspects onto people.

hooktube.com/watch?v=Y47h6nVZg6k

Best not to wear skin tight clothing if you look like a sack of shit.

blatant man

Wew, already +10:1 dislike/like ratio. I'm sure this will go well. Hell, it might even reach #1 on trending

It's a Roman nose, you troglodyte.

managing director huh...

Thanks. I will

hmmm

With a different pattern and a mask she could pull off a really good XCOM Berserker cosplay.

DAHNALD

Can I achieve this body type natty?

he looks like he is about to suffocate.

kek, you have to eat alot of sensu beans vegeta

An orc, neat!

Shit would likely conform to the contours of the scupted suit. We are more likely dealing with about 280lbs of potatoes in a spandex suit.

THE PAYLOAD DAHNALD

>Slim Goodbody
>Slim Goodbody ("the Superhero of Health", also known as Mr. Goodbody) is a fictional character created and performed by John (((Burstein))).

isn't trending just what's getting a lot of traffic at the moment. liked or disliked?

LMFAO

NOTHIN TO SEE HERE GUYS. TOTALLY WHITE MANAGEMENT TEAM SIGNING OFF ON THIS!

That's El Goblino to you.

Invader Xim?

HAND THEM OVER DAHNALD

They keep saying SHE IN THIS STUPID FUCKING KIKE NIGGER VIDEO, ITS A FUCKING MAN YOU FUCKING NIGGERS, I HATE FUCKING KIKES SO MUCH FUCK YOU KIKES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I was thinking he would make a better Roadhog than a D.va.

This cosplay is unironically 1000 times better, and didn't need the help of professionals to pull it off.

What a disgusting fucking slag.

>it's a man

Oh, just gas him.

I usually find Transsexuals attractive but this is just disgusting, I prefer my trannies to be either decently fit like Natalie Mars, Sue Lightning or with a little thickness like Bailey Jay.

Apple-shaped torso is a clear indicator of a heart attack in the female population. Screencap this. This woman, if she doesn't go full weight loss for the next 40 years, will have a heart attack.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

good god that gave me a dammed good chuckle

We need to get back to ground zero reasoning. I wouldn't allow my child around that wierdo even if it was born female

The Greatest Story Never Told was biggest joke of documentary i ever fucking seen, it's whitewashing hitler at every occasion, first it lies about everyone having a job and nobody ever disliked him yeah because he was putting people in fucking camp where they died you fucking moron, it's kike propaganda which jews would do over mass media in present time. hitler was kike shill backed by zionist jews to start ww2 and to launch holocaust machine which is working to this very day. zionist jews didn't and still don't give a single flying fuck about common jews, they despite them but still will be using holocaust excuse as pretext to get free gibs and gag everyone who speaks against them by calling them antisemite.

Hitler wasn't a good good he was killing white people at mass, his army murdered millions of people. He is just as bad as kikes who push gay/tranny/pedo propaganda. You are as bad as them for even mentioning hitler in good light. You would be first to be executed.

>that side profile facial structure in the thumbnail
What an absolute waste.

>kahsplay has given me a lot
>it's allowed me to be who I am

Dude, your whole life is cosplay.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys. This is a strong female who clearly fought battles to get where she is. I think she is a hero ^¬^

that's a pretty good frop

every tiem

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png

>gosh why are men intimidated by strong bbws? I wish society didn't make brad pitt afraid to be seen with me. I'm just more to love. Only dogs chase after bones

he's fat. fat chicks don't look all that different from fat men, so I can't blame him

more like Slim (((Goodbody)))

A real life Berserker, holy fuck

that's a dude you fucking retard.

>I have a glassware business

I really want to finish this fucking game without savescumming. But i just cant. So i end up not playing it at all. FUCK.

>(((They))) disabled comments

Its okay user, Im currently playing my first legend/ironman and I alt+f4 all the time. I keep telling myself that I will do it only if the game is being blatantly cheap but legend is such a meme difficulty that the early game is an absolute shitstorm.

It pisses me off because the game is just amazing. I fucking love it. And i want to finish it without savescumming. But when the nigger keeps missing shots and everything goes to shit. It just makes me fucking rage.
FUCK
I will give it another try and probably quit again soon.

That shit was so creepy

Bitch looks like an ice cream cone.

>It pisses me off because the game is just amazing. I fucking love it. And i want to finish it without savescumming. But when the nigger keeps missing shots and everything goes to shit. It just makes me fucking rage.
I know this feel all too well. Everytime the last guy on my last turn somehow reveals another enemy pod and I cant do fuck all about it makes me want to stab a motherfucker. But I guess thats XCOM.

Also the connections I form with my soldiers are sometimes too real.

Lol, who the fuck still reads IGN? Or any gaming media, for that matter? The reviews are rigged, the articles are bought, the writers were never skilled in the first place, and if they do show visual content, it's all shit.

If you need to know anything at all about a game there's about a dozen YouTubers who will cover it for you. if there aren't, there are user-made reviews out the ass. And that's barring pirating that shit, which is easy.

Nobody needs these clowns anymore. And they know it. That's probably why they're crawling way up the ass of political extremists. Literally the only people stilling willing to swallow their garbage are the people who love being told they're right. Video games are a buyer's market.

They already tried in the 70's. Didn't work. Turns out most people loathe pedophiles for some reason...