>>159371705

Should we force NEET males to marry the sluts and usher in a new age of househusbands?

DUDE NIHILISM LMAO
ENJOY THE DECLINE

Most NEET males end up finding their ways into a shitty job the closer they get to 30 and roasties will settle for one of these guys once she is on the wrong side of 30.
Neither will be happy

What is Mass suicide for 1000 alex

No reason they have to die or work. It's incredibly easy to do the household chores and take care of kids. The househusband can play vidya and watch anime after his 30 min + 15/kid of work for the day is done.

>Women allowing stay at home dads to ever become a thing
Won't ever happen

>JUST
>MAN
>UP

you man children need to MAN UP! just get a nice church girl!

I thought this was what they wanted to a be a strongk liberated womyn who dont need no man
Found the butt mad roastie enjoy taking care of tyrones kid by yourself i hear niglets are a hand full

Not while it's still social taboo, no.

Give it time. It'll be very common in 20 years or so.

That may be but we will be the lost generation of men in the transition period unless you want to settle

Perfect.

Actually that baby should be 3 shades darker

It won't happen, there will just be more single moms barely getting by on one income. Maybe some family values type will get elected and try to institute a bachelor tax but it won't work.

there's a shortage of men , take at the statistics , filter out all the gays\lesbos\ugly people\menlets\betas , theres way more women then men . as a single young women theres literally not enough men to go around .

>unless you want to settle
NEET males looking to become a househusband don't have the luxury of being choosy. They might get a late 30's girl.

Explains a lot, I actually expected the disparity to be worse

Even a Jew couldn't convince me that there isn't an equal number of men and women in any single country not called China, give or take a percentage point at most

Getting a househusband is an alternative to becoming a single mother. I'm not saying NEET males should raise other men's children. I'm saying they should marry established women and take on the easy as fuck modern domestic role.

Like it or not, most males are invisible to your average female (who thinks she's in the top 10% after banging chads in college).

Same. I don't feel much for single mothers after getting to know a few. It's the same story every time. Whatever generation is after Gen Z is going to be completely fucked in the head from institutional brainwash overload and completely dysfunctional family life.

theres an equal number of man but you're counting all the non-viable ones too . nobody wants manlets\betas .

kys, jew

Can you? Or will you find yourself skinned alive?