Boku No Hero

Fuck hes cool.... why isn't he the main character?

Not as cute as the MC. But if you actually like him and are not memeing then you should be pleased to know that he gets a lot of focus.

If you like him because he is edgy then you're going to be disappointed though, his edge gets blunted pretty early into the manga.

Because of his autism

Mostly this

Todoroki is cuter than Deku

He is not hard-working like Deku.

>give an apparently edgy character an edgy sounding seiyuu
>said character stops being edgy
>become full blown autist instead
what will happen now

>during the practical battle against aizawa, when he tells momo that he voted for her and then she tears up

please stop playing with my emotions

Because no one likes a protagonist that starts off in full control of gigantic amounts of power. It's why Naruto's first fight with Neji and all that stuff about hard work trumping genius gets unfathomably stupid when Kishimoto decided to make him Ninja Jesus

He'd be less cool if he was the protag and more people would make fun of him and call him an edgelord

Compared to King Explosion Murder he already was blunt.

I really liked Nanatzu no Taizai, and there pretty much all the sins were the most powerfull for a while, hell Escanor is still unmatched. Its doable, Todoroki is another example, his development focus is more on the hero mentality than the power.

nowayfag

I still dont understand why the Asshole King Explosion is the most popular guy in the series. He's a complete dickhead, a horrible human being,edgy as fuck, ungrateful, and just a bully.

Bakugo is just horrible.

>Because no one likes a protagonist that starts off in full control of gigantic amounts of power.
But people like OPM and Mob Psycho.

>Because no one likes a protagonist that starts off in full control of gigantic amounts of power.
Mahouka
Overlord
Prince of Tennis
Hundreds of other self-insert gary stu titles
(You)

Im sorry you got such shit taste.

Read the manga

probably has to do with how the reader's perception of him change from a loudmouth asshole for seemingly no reason to insecure loudmouth with inferiority complex
didn't justify what he did to Izuku or how he treated him, but at least now I know why he acted as such
overall, i still dislike the guy, but i like what he brings to the story as a character

Does he actually hook up with Momo?

Probably because it would boring as fuck

Only good thing that would come of this would be the influx of lewd endeavor fanart from the increased relevance he'd receive

Holy shit I'm dead.
I love this woman. I really should catch up on Gin no Saji.

No.

Nein.

Besuto shounen. Sasuga, Arakawa-sensei.

Got me.

For the same reason why Naruto would have been a masterpiece if Naruto remained a normal guy and/or Rock Lee was the main character.
Deku would have been a better/more sympathetic protag imo if he didn't have a qwirk like that guy in Vigilante. His mentor being much more of a douche than All Might could have worked too. Like an Endeavor tier "i must raise the next generation" kind of douche.

Motherfucker, he's sympathetic enough already. No need to make him unrealstically weak. And All-Might is one of the best mentor character I've seen in years in manga. If you want the snarky type, go read Naruto/Bleach/D. Gray-Man who've done ths trope well already.

That'd require re-tooling the entire setting. Quirks would have to be weaker for Deku to stand a chance.

I don't think you understand why Lee was great and why power creep ruined Naruto. And if you don't think All Might is fucking miracle of the universe then you can get the fuck out of my face.

He is autistically moe.

Fuck, Ed is so based.

It would get really old really fast with increasingly more bullshit solutions that protag would have to come up with to beat people than him.
Though it's not like the current idea "I have the strongest ability ever - punching shit hard - but I'm shit at controlling it" is any better desu.

Him breaking himself every time he uses it is getting stale, yeah. Haven't done the manga yet but I hope he at least learns to scale it back so he can use it without his bones breaking or it being an instant win.

He has. He can control like 8% right now. I think it actually fixes powercreep in some ways because instead of deku constantly getting stronger past being the strongest he's already technically the strongest so its him getting closer to that point. Instead of him fighting the strongest than someone stronger shows up and he gets stronger again.

>D. Gray-Man
Rip Cross, you were too good for that manga.

We rejoice because that's the single best development that's happened. Todo is a gift to this world.

>literal crawling in my skin sasuke v2 faggot bitch with daddy issues
>cool
nice joke

Because those are bait and switch comedies. Not stories trying to preach a moral value.

>wanting a blatantly overpowered edgefag protag
just watch any other shonen

>thinking Icyhot is an edgyfag
Have you even read the series? He's just a socially-awkward boy with depression

Damn straight

Is Kurogiri best mom?

But I love All Might. It's just that I think he's part of the reason why Deku is underappreciated.

>I think he's part of the reason why Deku is underappreciated
I don't see why. All Might said it himself - “Something that you receive because you’re lucky and something that you are given because you are recognized are different in essence.” End of story, no?

Is this kizumonogatari?

So basically the burned flesh guy is Todoroki's lost brother, right?

Honestly I would rather have amazing All Might then have Deku be more likable because he's contrasted against an asshole.

All Might is Deku with actual serious problems and the job Deku wants. It definitely contributes to Deku being a bit of a pill, though I think the reactive nature of the school environment is a bigger factor. It's hard to be heroic when most of your heroism is a result something done to you.

>be a school romcomfag
>have hard time finding new interesting school romcoms nowadays
>MHA arrives with the potential to be one of the craziest and funniest shit ever
>not enough SoL romcom stuff

Fuck no. Deku's luck still played too huge a part imo.
He wouldn't have ever amounted to anything if it weren't for his meeting All Might by chance at the right time.
It would have been easier to swallow if Deku met All Might through recommendation thanks to sheer hard work. Hell you know what? Deku could have been a con artist who excelled in pretending he had a qwirk by staring in staged heroics. And that's how he meets All Might who'd see through the farce instantly but later give him his qwirk after he gets to know him.
There's nothing wrong with "he saw me trying to save my friend so he gave me his qwirk". It's the "I met Superman by chance next to a drink vending machine" I hate.

this isn't an american comic

I'm halfway through this manga and Todoroki is always being tied up and thrown around like a ragdoll.

>I was bullied as a kid like self ins- I mean Deku and i'm still salty

I like both Todoroki and Bakugo as cliches that have a bit more to them under the surface.

Bakugo is an angry dickbag on the surface but there is shit going on in that boy's head, he's no fool and that's what makes me like him even if he gets salty easily. I liked that All Might sees that and I liked that his own Mother despite being just as loud and abrasive as him, also recognizes that there's more to him and appreciates it when others see it too.

He's a pretty good rival character who I have a lot of hope to see get better.

Todoroki never struck me as being too edgy, but I very much appreciate the development he has had and he is in my favorite All Might moment.

>That hug

The traitor is obviously invisible girl, since she talks like psycho girl.

He's cute. Also basically and

>all might will never hug you

Deku's luck basically plopped the ball in front of him, but he still had -and has- to work his ass off to push it up the hill, if that makes sense. And honestly getting recommended would be lucky too, as it would take somebody noticing him as having potential and also being nice enough to acknowledge him for it. It would also be lucky that All Might, no.1 hero, took notice of that recommendation among the tons he probably gets and then decided to look into a Quirkless kid. Remember that he immediately dismissed Deku because Quirkless, and that his attitude changed after seeing Deku be heroic anyway. And Deku as a con artist would break things, because All Might gave Deku a chance because of his genuine desire to save people. If he was faking being a hero, he would be doing it for attention, right? All Might wouldn't admire that. And if he was saving people anyway, why would he need OfA? All Might wouldn't take him as a successor.

No, I don't think there's anything wrong with Deku having met All Might by pure chance, because more often than not all people need to get a leg up in the world is a lucky break. I know some people use that as an excuse as to why they never amount to anything, but it is true. Some people are lucky enough to get success with no hard work, but people who do work hard also need to be lucky.

>>literal crawling in my skin sasuke v2 faggot bitch
>Todoroki
How to prove someone hasn't read the manga in one post

Daddy issues is accurate though

Good afternoon everyone!

The way All Might regards Bakugo & Todoroki really cemented him as one of my favorite characters ever, that guy is a true hero.

Autistic theory warning
>VA needs Overhaul to get AfO back up to 100%
>As part of the deal AfO will give Overhaul's quirk to Eri, so they can pump blood from her constantly and she'll just heal back up
>Deku tries to rescues Eri, gets fucked up to near death by the VA and AfO
>Eri has her hero moment, heals deku back up and he takes the VA and AfO on again and again, forcing a retreat
>Eri is saved, confetti, flowers, yay
>she uses overhaul to heal up a crippled Kirishima
>Eri takes up residence with the students so she's surrounded by heroes 24/7 and can heal them up if need be
>everything is daijoubu

That's really fucking stupid, what you just said.

How in the world did they recognize him?

Haven't read the manga but I absolutely love Bakugo, liked him from the first episode. By far my favourite character.

11.5/10

It still does its jobs

No, everyone should stop with that bullshit. It's not like they are the only fire using people and that all of them are related.

>reffered specifically to Todoroki while he was escaping from the Kamui Forest
>most likely has the same hair colour as Todoroki
>fire powers
It's too fucking obvious, what else is this villain's purpose?

Blood King is better looking than Eraserhead desu.

God I want more of her, Momo with that body and quirk is underrated.

Coincidentally he's also a better teacher and most certainly a better person.

Nobody is "cool" in this shitty rip-off cliche fest.

>Mahouka
>Prince of Tennis
Thanks for proving his point

>Nanatzu no Taizai,
Is fucking shit

I only watch it to have context for the prolapse doujins desu.

>Cool
If you're 12 years old, maybe. If not, then you realize he's the edgy rival archetype you've seen a million times before in other shonen series.

"Better person" is debatable, but class A has been shown multiple times to be leagues above class B.

Sounds like something only a non-cool person would say, isn't that right Kacchan?

>bird is a bird
>frog is a cat

I want ochako to crush me with her boobs.

I want to lick Nana's mommy armpits

I want to exterminate the waifufags and husbandofags.

I feel like I'm the only one here who realizes that OP was making a pun.

Endeavor's pupil should be Kacchan they are so alike.

>Kirishima is the cutest cat
Sasuga

You haven't read the manga have you?

yeah he was really given the cold shoulder

he should've said
"fuck this guy is hot and really cool"

you can now use this image to feel superior with other waifu and husbandofags
>mineta ranking higher than kendou
>shindou (a jobber) ranking higher than mina