HAPPENING: American YES

BREAKING NEWS: HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE VOTES UNANIMOUSLY TO RELEASE “DEMOCRATIC MEMO”

Is the day going to end soon? Civil war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/02/02/read-the-house-intelligence-commitee-memo-n2443681
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/democratic-rebuttal-calls-nunes-memo-deliberately-misleading-n844426
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The what? the memo is already out dude.....

What???

unironically why are they doing this? didn't they manage to contain the damage from the Nunes memo pretty well? their media blitz attack was effective

What could their memo possibly say that we haven't already heard on EVERY SINGLE MSM OUTLET, ad nauseam, since Friday?

the memo everyone was geeking out about has been out for days dude

then a second one from the senate was released earlier

idk where youre getting your news from

IDK, I havent watched news recently

memos out bitch, can u fucking read?

what the actual fuck is wrong with the Democrat party? Never in all of history has a political entity ever died so hard.

I fully expect the Democrat memo to be one page of "Fuck Drumpf and Fuck Wytpipo" repeated over and over.

Yeah this is just more shit about the #releasethememo thing. it came out on friday
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/02/02/read-the-house-intelligence-commitee-memo-n2443681

Pretty sure you guys are thinking about the two Republican memos that were already released.

>That flag
>Vietnamese
>Tripfag
>Namefag
>Being autistic
Go back to Plebbit you colossal faggot

>mfw the democrats release the Krabby Patty Formula

yea , it blew the fuck out of the FBI and DOJ and proved all Dems are pretty much liars for saying it was damaging to national security lmao

Really excited to watch the dnc put their foot in their mouth.

>"President Trump, do you approve this memo to be declassified?"

There are more memos.....

So there's more than 1 memo now?

this is how drumpf gets inpeached

>
3 actually

I don't want to spoil it for you, anons, but it's basically
>NUH UH, YOU ARE!!!
>signed,
>Nancy Pelosi
>Chuck Schumer
>Hiawatha Bumblefuck

LOL literally no one is going to care everyone already thinks the memo is out

This is good news.
Nunes has more memos to release.
So let's get in the habit of releasing memos as nation and not pretending that giving Americans more information is a bad thing.

S predicted this

We care, meaning, noise about it will be made.
Nice try fag

I predicted this too

What is the US gov hiding?

>Huge hype from both sides for two weeks, dominated the news cycle
>another memo, also bunch of hype
>nothing really special

Yeah, no it isn't. This is how Hilary Clinton get's impeached in her timeline. Imagine if this had come out and she won. Not that it would. They would have placed it in the skeleton closet so fast after the election.

I don't understand the point even.
The Repub memo is already out of the publica heads, it was ineffectual as fuck.

You aren't very smart are you?

Yo dawg, we heard you like memos, so we put a memo in yo memo so you can commit sedition while being exposed for sedition

>original memo released
>democrats btfo
>democrats say "w-what about o-our m-m-m-memo that we totally didnt just fabricate on the spot?
>democrat memo starts off by saying "the original memo is wrong, what it REALLY meant was..."

Your information is old, there are actually 5 now.

drumpf btfo

*sips cum*

Lets see what sort of excuses and lies they managed to pull out of their asses

8 million actually.

There are more memos in congress than stars in the night sky

600 gorillion, digits confirm.

Didn’t they already try to leak this to NBC and it was basically “Wull....Wulll... Trump is racist” abortion?

Bratislava user did as well right after he fed the village hamster amphetamines to power his laptop

None of these memos are going to do anything. Left-wingers view themselves as on the side of justice and on the right side of history, so anything is acceptable in the pursuit of these aims. Nothing wrong with weaponizing the intelligence agencies in the name of antiracism!

Because Trump is going to refuse to release it in its current state. It'll just keep on adding to his obstruction profile

This one was drafted as a direct response to the Nunes memo. It's full of lies.

They like to write fake memos for fun, that's all this is.

This.

Isn’t this it?
nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/democratic-rebuttal-calls-nunes-memo-deliberately-misleading-n844426

It's their holy grail. They would nuke the planet to prove they weren't racist. Fuck the lunatic liberal retards.

Yes. Post more meme-o's.

Neat, looks like the GOP is much more honest and American than the Democrat party.

Now with evidence.

I'm OK with this. Let the Dems put their memo out, the ideas Trump wanted in the public eye have already sunk in.

Perception is everything.

This is the left memo, the one supposed to correct wrong-think

Republicans need to release a counter memo to this counter memo, and so on and so on and so on until finally the left accidentally declassifies Obama's signature on everything.

>written as a response
So it’s not based on any evidence?

Expect major FBI dick sucking, thats about it.

both parties are corrupt as fuck they can suck a hard peepee

i've seen her boobs

Come on guys you can shill harder than that can't you?

Q predicted this

Anyone else think this is un-ironically heading towards a civil war? This fundamental breakdown in perception of reality is beyond anything I have ever seen

>VOTES UNANIMOUSLY TO RELEASE “DEMOCRATIC MEMO”
It's absolutely filled with retardation and stupidity. HIC has that much confidence in the American public to allow it to be released, unredacted, I bet, to allow the American public to see what propaganda looks like.

I love it.

>unironically why are they doing this? didn't they manage to contain the damage from the Nunes memo pretty well? their media blitz attack was effective
to correct the lies and omissions.

Ravioli ravioli give me the memeoli

the prophecy is real

>Commiecrat faggot goes to read Pelosi Memo.
>Commiecrat faggot accidentally's into Nunes Memo.

Fucking love this timeline.

;-)

Drumpfies were so thoroughly BTFO that they can't even process it and keep moving the goalposts that there are other secret memos that will somehow stop Drumpf from getting impeached and imprisoned for life.

Let's be clear: Drumpf sold the United States to Russia to get elected. This is illegal and treason and sedition. His entire family, everyone on his campaign and all of his supporters are going to prison FOREVER for this.

So, something like this

If it was unanimous then this means Republicans know the memo will make dems look retarded.

Can't wait

>Being this into brainwashed

lolol

Memo +++ donkey is white rabbit.

Follow the roads.. connect the docks.

++

>Drumpft
>DUNNAAALD DRRAAAAMMOFFTFZ
>DEERRRNUUULLX XDRRRUUUUMMMLLMTLMFMSNZ

What'll be in the democratic "memo":
>muh Drumph is racist!
>imbeach now!
And that's it, nothing more.

Yeah they’re releasing it, the Republicans said they were going to release it and the lying democrats last week were whining like babies that Republicans wouldn’t release their memo. I hate those fuckers.

Ladders and snakes...I repeat ladders and snakes

>Let's be clear: Drumpf sold the United States to Russia to get elected. This is illegal and treason and sedition.

I FUCKING WISH

THE CHINESE/RUSSIANS WOULD'VE ALREADY DISAPPEARED ALL OF YOU USELESS FAGGOTS IF IT WAS TRUE

Sup Forums literally can't accept that their "memo" of doom was absolutely nothing and that no crimes were committed by the DNC. Even Fox News has stopped all coverage of the memo because it's not even newsworthy! Hah!

I'm genuinely curious as to how the Democrat memo will attempt to spin the facts that have been laid out before us.

>load countermemo with tons of random classified shit
>beg for its release
>it gets released with a bunch of redactions to make it (U)
>complain that it was censored by WH to remove all the super important facts that exonerate the agencies
>ohhthatsucks.gif

actually brilliant

>HIC votes unanimously to release Dem memo

Next Nunez memo Dems will try to block. Rs will say
>"why are Dems against transparency? We voted to release thier memo!"

America has officially become a memocracy.

They're going to look so fucking stupid.

user, this is the year of memos. Try and keep up.

i cant believe your country has the gay as a flag

Memos are the new meme

>10 page memo response to a four page memo
Talk about overkill.

Because it's an embarrassment to Schiff and the Democrats who are collectively dumber than a sack of hammers.

>sources close to the president say he wears socks when wearing sandals

OMG HITLER, REMEMBER WHEN PUTIN DID THIS, RUSSIANS, THE NAZI'S WORE THEIR SANDALS LIKE THIS

well, did you user?

If they've collected anything significant they won't wait to release it.
This is just them "firing back" against the republican memo so that they can conveniently skirt around its content.

>mfw politicians are literally shitposting at each other

Let dems release the secrets then string them up on espionage charges

Look at me, We're the congress now.

Now they will continue talking about the response to the Nunes memo. Taking about the Nunes memo. Nunes memo. Memo. Stock market correction forgotten about by everyone except day traders.

#MeToo is active in China.

No place is safe from leftist degeneracy.

We're calling them memeos now.
Keep up senpai

The chinks probably misunderstood the question, they treat it like
>Would you also like to be touched by a movie star?
Yah #metoo

They don't know how to shut the fuck up. It's their curse, it's why we play them with Streisand Effect, time and time again.