I always thought the we wuz kangz stuff was a meme

I always thought the we wuz kangz stuff was a meme.

Meanwhile every single African-American person on Facebook is chimping out over this right now.

African-American people genuinely, unironically think that ancient Egyptians were African.

...let that sink in for a moment. We let these people vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Lefkowitz#Anti-Afrocentricism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember: Black people just want to live equally, peacefully amongst you. They're totally not going to brutally murder your children once the tables turn.

That's because it's the only African nation they can name.

Remember: Only White people can be racist!

This what African-Americans turned into after 8 years of Obama

Bantus ≠ Copts

lol it is funny af!

Well, they were "African"

But it's like saying Russians are Anglo-Saxons.

Sub-Saharan Negroids were never kings of anything, and the Northern Africans only kept them as slaves.

sure looks like they were slaves alright (pic of king tut)

>I always thought the we wuz kangz stuff was a meme.

That was your first mistake

>We let these people vote.

IQ can tell your someone's mental age. The average black has the IQ of a white child, literally. You know why kids don't vote? Because they aren't mentally developed enough. Seeing this reaction, I hope you become more redpilled.

Saudis have slanted eyes too btw.

>king tut

Not a Sub-Saharan African, i.e., Negroid.

The dark skinned Egyptians were Caucasoid, outside of slaves from the south.

Ronny Cush lmfao

>melanated
I chortled.

>king tut

Even if you painted him black, he looks nothing like a Negroid.

man lurk more I'm out

Dickwashers on suicide watch!

The absolute city of niggers!

>They need to take they lying asses back to the Caucasus Mountains

>we

no, you let these people vote, its you who can't stop caring about niggers and its you who forced this belief on europe americans are the scum of the earth

In the ancient world, the geographic boundary between indigenous caucasoids and indigenous negroids was the Sahara desert, not the Mediterranean sea.

Ahmed is right guys, there's only one solution

>man lurk more I'm out
And stay out nigger

What's a melanin dosage test?

shes not even white OP lmao

I don't know I don't speak oomba bungs Ebonics

That's also the funny thing.

>Unironically taking pride in having noble or royal blood
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

they can't handle the truth

these fucking savages from sub-saharan africa don't even realize the sahara desert is what kept them out of the civilized zones

My ancestor was an Italian mercenary who was kicked out of Italy :/

My other ancestors were Scottish peasants who were kicked out of Scotland

WE WUZ ABUSED N SHEEEIT

who put it in their thick skulls that they are egyptians. So fucking stupid

>Dintus vs. Cop(t)s

Based

>being this woke

it's funny because niggers actually think north africans and other assorted shit skins are white, and that Whites actually think so.

That literally because they "learn" their history from black Facebook groups.

Sue those groups. They are the ones starting the lies and dumbening the black populus

>crakkkas
perfectly acceptable speech, not hate speech at all

lol what a faggot

>That literally because they "learn" their history from black Facebook groups.

Lol no. They literally teach you that Egyptians were originally Black at every African-American Studies course at pretty much every single university in North America.

Actual academics in the fields of anthropology, egyptian history refuse to get involved in the debate anymore out of fear of being labelled racist and ostracized.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Lefkowitz#Anti-Afrocentricism

I want to know this too. Is this an actual scientific test that can be done?

The absolute state of the American Negro

How fucking delusional can you be.

A bust contemporary of Nefertiti when she was fucking alive. Seriously can nogs not even use fucking google?

melanated

there is really nothing quite like a nigger, fucking baffling specimens.

What do Egyptians of Sup Forums think about this?

Look into the Roman Empire. Caesar and Cleopatra. Alexander the Great. The recent tomb that was discovered in egypt depicts light skin high caste individuals being served by darker skin individuals.

That was 4000 years ago so it would put into perspective that greek/roman roots could reach as far back as 2,000 bce. Or more so around the enlightenment era of egypt. Egypt definitely had Caucasian roots lol. Probably why some of our DNA is resinated from Africa. We wuz kangz.

It's spooky how they think this is all about being royalty. It's more the fact that nigs are too dumb to build dams and complex temples.

>as hot as the sun shines
>Semites and other assorted brown Caucasoids have lived there since forever

but how can they be kangz if they dindu nuffin?

You're laughing now, but at the current rate you're grandchildren will call you a fucking racist to your face for not believing that all Egyptians were Black. The people who are going to teach your children and grand-children believe in this kind of shit.

Well it seems the the universities no longer have an agenda of "teach children" but instead an agenda of "fight racism in the worst way possible"

They are so pathetic
Kind of sad
Otherwise, no surprise

Niggers are fucking impossible. Why didn't Americans just pick their own cotton? Fuck me.

Let this be a lesson to you next time you're tempted by le based nigger/le based Mexican/le based Jew president. I know that in 2008 you guys were stuck between a rock and a hard place with Obama versus that RINO rat McCain but the rhetoric coming out of the JewSA at the time was that of Obama fulfilling a messianic prophecy as the first and most based BLACK president of the country. Please don't fucking do that again, we felt it everywhere, not just in America.

Egypt is in Africa and they are known as African-Americans. If you've never read a book in your life I assume the connection would be obvious.

Tiene cara de panchita

This is the truly scary part. I feel like this happens alot with the insane stuff discussed on Sup Forums. What we laugh at today, is in tomorrows text books. How the fuck do we stop this shit? Is a hard reset the only way?

Agreed.

These Facebook fuckers will grow up to teach your kids "they right history boiii"

Horrible because American universities will allow this....no they PREFER it that way

White people are cringey as shit with this.
They could have at least made the woman attractive.

Right? Who is telling these people that whites think ancient Egyptians looked like Scandinavians?

A whole educational schooling system wasted on these people. Can't even lay out proper grammar sentences. anyway, these are the complainers who think Africa is a country.

wasn't egypt ruled by the greek aristocracy for a period of time?

We wuz

I'd hit it

They haven't made her Caucasian though, she looks Egyptian, as you'd expect.

slave traders n shiet

I'm pretty sure the person in OP's pic is EGYPTIAN or something close enough like idk Libyan

>I always thought the we wuz kangz stuff was a meme.
.have you seen the recent ''I'm the coolest monkey in the jungle'' shitstorm?LeBron and P Diddy went full WE WUZ KANGZ on twitter.
It's really sad and pathetic

reminder this an extremely small minority OP is highlighting.

all the black people I work with are redpilled. I've never heard a kangz statement once in my life and I am surrounded by black people of all ages.

go out this weekend, it's been a while since you talked to someone, OP

They are gonna get super pissed when Atlantis and Hyperborea is revealed. And who llived there.

niggers are fucking mongrels

Kek sounds like the nogs out jewed the jew

whoops never mind. remembered that was something else entirely i was thinking of

AM I TOO LATE? KANG HERE READY TO ARGUE

The ancient Egyptians weren't 70% Bantu & 30% European like the American model in that photo though.

This is the essence of the black-pill, yes.

That is some serious, medical-level face blindness if she thinks that looks anything like a WASP

Niggers aren't even good at coming up with insults, ours were invented thousands of years ago they only meant their color and yet they still hurt just thinking about them, theirs were invented purposely to be hurtful and yet no one cares lmao

lmao

These have to be bots

But where the ancient Egyptians of african stock? Cleopatra was greek and in a time when greeks were white not the turks they are today. Alexander the great had blue eyes and blonde hair, would you call them african features?

Based, do they use you as a sissy whiteboi?

This is great way to start war... Niggers are rage animals. They will take the war to whites. And it's all because the (((illuminati)))

And wait. There was just about 1o0 000 imigrants from Africa... There is over 1 billion people... So after next wave is the begining of the end...

t.nigger idf

>Thinks ancient Egyptian race was a monolith

Ancient Egyptians themselves said they came from Ethiopia, as did Herodotus. Obviously they mixed with more Mediterranean peoples as they moved north.

>YFW
>The black lady on the left
>Has a white parent

the afrocentric bit makes me laugh, but it does infuriate me how many people think racial groups just stop abruptly at the borders of totally-arbitrary 'continents'

it isn't just boons that think everyone in africa was one big homogenous group until the arab invasions and euro colonialism, a lot of liberals do too

>. I know that in 2008 you guys were stuck between a rock and a hard place with Obama versus that RINO rat McCain but the rhetoric coming out of the JewSA at the time was that of Obama fulfilling a messianic prophecy as the first and most base

nefertiti here says she wasn't a nigger

Shoshen I was Libyan, fool

you haven't posted a single argument