e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22
imgur.com/a/9RggX
youtu.be/pL85tEePWyQ?t=1m44s
files.catbox.moe/zc03ld.JPG
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
imgur.com/a/aFK2r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tessou wearing a pillar of hats (front cap, side cap to lef, side cap to righ and cap back) using glasses upside down, potato chip duck and one eye closed doing a w pose.

More wacky than this can't exist.

Requesting Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed in Jessie's Team Rocket outfit from Pokemon. Give her a smug face and maybe have her hands on her hips.

Have her also wearing similar earrings as Jessie, just make them blue instead of green.

Spooky

Requesting Dangerous Beast Annie

Requesting Onsa paroding the Terminator 2 movie poster (the one with the motorcycle and shotgun)

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting a Kurodate Mitsu (Mai Ball) version of Ronaldo's TSUUUUUUUUU at the Ballon d'Or ceremony.

Requesting Ichigo Otohime wearing a school uniform like the one at the bottom right of this pic.

Requesting female knight Eclaire Seattle, dressed in stereotypical tourist apparel while visiting the city of Seattle in the state of Washington, USA.

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

Requesting Fuwa examining a confused Mothman

These requests are all so weird.

I just want cute Rei avatars and pictures!
I haven't quite decided what it is exactly I want, so I'm holding off for now. Have fun with these weird ones.

Requesting a succubus wedding in holy matrimony (from a distance) with Naoto and Lotte.

Requesting meaty Mito Ikumi getting literally spitroasted by Souma, dolcett style:
e-hentai.org/s/2b2f74bea5/72379-7
g.e-hentai.org/s/5689bb72e4/72377-22

Requesting a film-based mecha musume. You know, with old cameras-like armor, and fresnels, and stuff.

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Requesting Mozunono Nono from Busou Shoujo wearing a sweater and a swimsuit underneath

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting Altair being forced into getting a short haircut by the animation staff of Re:Creators.

Requesting cute stuff with Chris from Symphogear wearing her season two clothes.

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Make this girl oppai

Anchor for

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Here you go user. A "Berserk" class Illya.

Sorry, I thought it would be funny.

Requesting Mordred wearing stylish spats with pantylines. Big booty preferred.

Heh, really didn't expect that. OR here, thanks for the cool-looking Illya and the laugh.

Requesting the upper part of Enter the Dragon poster with Konosuba cast.
Bruce Lee: Megumin because she kills everybody
Williams (Black guy): Kazuma because he dies
Roper (White guy): Darkness because she's useless
The woman: Aqua because she's irrelevant and useless and dies

You're a man of true taste.

Requesting Keiji pulling Kanetsugu's leash back as she pounds Kanetsugu's ass through her ass window with a strap-on. Loud moans of "Wan, Wan" are escaping Kanetsugu's mouth in the process.

>Fatefags
>taste

Dork

How do I practice drawing poses?

By looking at poses and drawing them.

Because Mishafag spams the start of every drawthread

That doesn't help.

BA-ZA-KA

Requesting Monaca taking it in the butt while making that face at the bottom.

I look through fashion and sport magazines a lot and I try to outline the general flow of the pose with very few lines and basic shapes. But in the end it comes down to and repitition. That's how I do it.

You answered your own question, user.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Requesting Rider (F/SN) riding Rider.

Requesting Reinhard from Re:Zero going against Komaeda from DanganRonpa. Both are just standing in one spot while shit blows up and flies towards one another while missing them.

Requesting princess salvia(blue) hugging princess dawn(pink) from behind like pic related
Reference for both: imgur.com/a/9RggX

Requesting Raphtalia from Shield Hero popping open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the anime announcement for shield hero. With a red sequin dress if possible.

Requesting Marida Cruz please, I just want someone to draw her anime look in her novel outfit on the bottom right.

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

Requesting Joseph Joestar, running from this giant crab
youtu.be/pL85tEePWyQ?t=1m44s
Hard mode, make it either a comic or animation where he is also evading him.
You can also use Old Joseph so he can use Hermit Purple to wreck the crab.
Thank you very much.

Recycling this one. Wiz wearing a transparent top, either from water, sweat, or milk, looking despondent.

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

Requesting color Ariel.

Requesting HTT doing a Mugi-centric song with her on a talk box.

Is she sitting on a glass table?

Requesting this scene from Tsugumomo but with Kukuri instead of Flute.

on my belly

Looks like.

please draw me and lanlan

Mitsuba with her uniform undone or off, with a white undershirt, sweaty, fanning herself off. Please. You can make her tits nice and perky if you like.

more

The world does not have enough blushing mina

What happened to Rina you sick twisted clown?

Requesting Tina from Black Bullet and Northern white-faced owl from Kemono Friends eating Japari buns together,
or two of them doing anything cute is fine too.

i still love her very much and im dedicated to posting her on /@/ even tho it creates drama but im MEGA obsessed with lanlan look i even did this i did one for rina too
files.catbox.moe/zc03ld.JPG

Requesting Leonardo Watch donning as much "I

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

I'd like Uni to be wearing a formal dress - like the one as seen in the animation - waning to dance or dancing in (my) point of view. A nice slow dance or a bit faster but still classy dance.

Requesting color of Shion
Color ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
color of clothes up to you

Requesting Irina wearing heart shaped sunglasses with your favorite bikini

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

>all requests
>no deliveries
Pack it up boys.

Reposting this delivery just in case OR missed it celebrating yesterday.

I yhought you were going to commit sudoku. What changed your mind?

Is that cicada guy still open for commissions?

My ancestors ghost told me, "You dumb faggot. You can't git gud as a corpse."

Morning!
Requesting Yukine Chris from Symphogear giving paizuri.

Angry paizuri.

I'm sorry user I didn't read the last post, of course you can livestream it( if you haven't started it yet)

>bisexual harem
Disgusting.

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

>Drawthreads are about delivering to beggars instead of just showing your art
Pack it up.

I was doing the Mikan one but the request was deleted

I think user didn't want my shitty art

>draw for years
>still not anywhere good
What's wrong with me?

Post it user. I'm sure it's fine and I wanted to see it anyways.

>guy
Don't know either

You don't possess the BBC gene of drawgods.

Doujins doesn't count as manga

>You can't git gud as a corpse.
That never stopped anyone in Bleach.

>Doujins
It's doujinshi, dumbass.

I'd show my art regularly but sadly I'm an artist of just one girl
Don't give up user, get a waifu, keep drawing her and check your progress every week/month

Would be good if your Scáthach reference is colored.

Will someone do these just so he can stop requesting them?

Requesting Nero unzipping her bride outfit, exposing her big, lactating titties.

What's the point? He'll just keep requesting them anyways.

He will not stop, that user has been requesting a lot of tamamo stuff with that reference pic

>get a waifu
Falling for this meme was the biggest mistake of my life.

The issue at hand is no one is showing their art whatsoever.

>Get a waifu
It doesn't work like that.

Tell that to the haremfags.