BREAKING: Carter Page Was an FBI Employee

In 2013 Carter Page was working as an under-cover employee (UCE) of the FBI, helping them to build a case against “Evgeny Buryakov”. In March 2016 Carter Page remained their informant pre-trial.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/05/in-march-2016-carter-page-was-an-fbi-employee-in-october-2016-fbi-told-fisa-court-hes-a-spy

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html
townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/02/05/doj-documents-show-carter-page-helped-fbi-catch-russian-spies-n2444651
cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/carter-page-russian-official/
nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html
youtu.be/G-cOBuuuwJ8
powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/paging-carter-page.php
meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-theory-of-carter-page-fisa-fraud.html
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2015_0126_spyring2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol so glad Trump is finally going to receive his come uppance for swindling that poor old lady out of her home using those bullshit eminent domain laws.

So you're saying Carter Page was a patriot? Good to know.

>theconservativetreehouse.com

So is papadopolis a spook too?

idiot repubs: "Carter Page is free and hasn't been arrested, I don't understand why this has happened!?"

You will understand very soon oh cluckmeistering prayer cloth turdies

this is it for drumpf, he will get inpeach :)

they are shredding and deleting and bleach bitting all possible records of that now... and attempting to seal all court documents and label it all as ultra mk secret

This is good for Trump.

So basically the FISA title was different from 2013 and 2016 proving that he was working for the FBI as a mole in 2013, and the 2016 FISA is titled different because they had to trick the FISA courts. Am I reading this right?

Source is source, but this seems legit and everything is well-sourced. If true this will be impossible to explain away lol.

Kek

People still don't understand that 4D chess isn't a meme....when will they learn?

so he was a FBI/DNC plant who tried to infiltrate the Trump train in order to be used as a pretext to get a fisa warrant to intercept electronic communications between trump and his team?

Papadopoulos has always been a spook. He was the one got the Russia invsetigation launched by allegedly saying "Russians have Clinton emails" to some dude.
This has always been a lie because Seth Rich was the leaker.

In other words, the investigation is a total sham. The FBI investigated one of their own agents for doing their job so that they could get to the Trump administration.

This is not even 4D chess. How can he have been Trump's Russia connection if he was working with the FBI?

This.

No, by 4D chess, I mean that Trump purposefully played up the Russia narrative because he knew that once he was in office he was going to flip the Russian narrative on it's head and turn it back onto the deep state.

100% this.
It's either the fake Piss Dossier from Fusion GPS payed for by Hillary's Camp
Or
Their own agent.

What the fuck is real anymore

Here's a source for you, faggot
washingtonpost.com/politics/who-is-source-d-the-man-said-to-be-behind-the-trump-russia-dossiers-most-salacious-claim/2017/03/29/379846a8-0f53-11e7-9d5a-a83e627dc120_story.html

Is this a honey pot

You can't make this shit up

Who got Carter Page onto Trumps team as a "volunteer advisor" in order to poison the well?

DELET DIS NAO!!!!!!

DOJ Documents Show Carter Page Helped FBI Catch Russian Spies

townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisreeves/2018/02/05/doj-documents-show-carter-page-helped-fbi-catch-russian-spies-n2444651

WashingtonPost.....
Credible

Choose one

Why am I not surprised

Greentexting samefag on other thread Shills shilling for this revelation can only mean one thing: it's happening.

Carter Page was doing legit work for the campaign. He knows Russia is not the enemy.

holy fuck its real

LMFAOOOOOO

leftists SEETHING

In a letter published today by CNN, Page informed a US Senate committee that shortly after he met with Podobnny in 2013 he was interviewed by federal agents in June, 2013 and that he became a cooperating witness in the federal investigation and resulting 2015 prosecution. See below, and .pdf linked at cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/carter-page-russian-official/

Indeed, a court document in the 2015 trial of an SVR officer confirms that Page was indeed interviewed by two FBI Agents about dealings with Podobnyy. Carter Page is referred to in the Affidavit as Male-1:

34. On or about June 13, 2013, [FBI] Agent-2 and I interviewed
Male-1. Male-1 stated that he first met VICTOR PODOBNYY, the
defendant, in January 2013 at an energy symposium in New York City.
During this initial meeting, PODOBNYY gave Male-1 PODOBNYY’s
business card and two email addresses. Over the following months,
Male-1 and PODOBNYY exchanged emails about the energy business and
met in person on occasion, with Male-1 providing PODOBNYY with
Male-l’s outlook on the current and future of the energy industry.
Male-1 also provided documents to PODOBNYY about the energy business.

Having cooperated with the FBI in a counter-intelligence operation and later as a witness in the 2015 trial of a Russian intelligence officer, it seems implausible that Page could have been a willing secret agent of the Russians at any point thereafter. More likely, he was playing out a role assigned to him, perhaps under duress, by the FBI. Page was apparently sufficiently trusted by the FBI that he was allowed to travel to Russia several times before and after the Bureau busted the Podobnny cell in September 2014.

LOL
it's crumbled to dust now - completely....
The FBI was working with Carter Page since 2013, sending him into russia to do secret sting operations and entrap russia suspected UN operatives - had Carter Page wired up for YEARS...... using him...

Along comes the Trump campaign the corrupt fbi doj dems send Carter Page over to Trumps campaign - luckily for the corrupt dems he secures a lame low end position, then goes on the FBI missions... and returns, for the FBI... at which point the FBI and DOJ write up their "get dirty Don" plan using Carter Page, their own operative, as the "lynchpin" ...

Carter Page REMAINS UNCHARGED TO THIS DAY BECAUSE HE IS AN FBI DOJ INTEL AGENT....

LMAO

The damned democrappers are now crapping their pants

Read through the sources. From Justice.gov:
> The FBI obtained the recordings after Sporyshev attempted to recruit an FBI undercover employee (“UCE-1”), who was posing as an analyst from a New York-based energy company.

UCE-1 might be Carter Page. From NYTimes:
nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/carter-page-trump-russia.html
>The court documents say that Mr. Page, who founded an investment company in New York called Global Energy Capital

Fuckin' A, man.

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeing intensifies
Fugg drumph! He can't keep getting away with it!

I honestly believe that Trump is being fed info from the glow in the dark mossad kikes. I think the the right wing nationalist jews are seeing what their liberal pets are doing by importing muslims and would rather have a conservative goy who's hawkish with shitskins and pro israel than a liberal goy who's pro muslim and pro giving money to niggers. They want that money to go to Israel.

It's like....we're still being jewed, but we're being jewed in the right direction

>we're still being jewed, but we're being jewed in the right direction

I doubt it, I think Carter Page turned all of the Trump campaign into secondary suspects.
Unless Trump knew he was a mole already, which I'm still skeptical of.

>brought down one president already
sure thing bub

Kek. Unironically this.

Who's seething?
>Trump hired an FBI informant
>He's probably working with Mueller right now

holy shit. Will this info ever be able to get out? exposing an undercover agent would be a tough sell wouldn't it?

Sick as a dog with flu Sup Forums funnier than its ever been to me is this what it feels like to be stupid lads? Who flu here

THE JEW RIDE NEVER STOPS

it's already out from a court case exposed it on Tuesday...

LOL THEY ARE FUCKED, IT HAS TO BE BLARED FROM SEA TO SEA NOW

Yeah that was 1972, Washington Post is a sad imitation of what it used to be

yeah he's probably telling them all about how their warrent to spy on him was justified

>'muh Russian spy

bump for nonfaggotry thread

They frequently have well sauced articles.

BUMP

>I honestly believe that Trump is being fed info from the glow in the dark mossad kikes

WRONG

Could be. They were absolutely furious with Obama.

Idk how to feel about this...I just know in that moment Jake captures whatever it is I am feeling perfectly.

You misunderstood. Carter Page wasn't an employee for the FBI. That wouldn't make sense given his current predicament. He was essentially flipped by the FBI. Basically they found out he was communicating with unsavory characters and the FBI told him to record everything that spoke about. Otherwise, they'd drag his ass through the legal system.

He "former navy" in other words OFFICE OF NAVAL INTELLIGENCE, and a years long secret agent for doj and fbi

the crim news net merely avoids those facts entirely and never explains he is UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO NOT OUT HIMSELF AS THE NEVER CHARGED SPY...

lmao - man those dems are real shitbags
cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/carter-page-russian-official/

Carter Page has the usual "cut out" "front company" , you'll note when any news article mentions it, it's referred to in a garbled hazy sort of way... and this individual is a "mystery" ... also has the baldo shave of the hot shot leo type ...

That or a complete fucking idiot
Neither would surprise me tbqh
Sonofnewo lays it out rather well here
youtu.be/G-cOBuuuwJ8

>That wouldn't make sense given his current predicament.
What current predicament? He's not being accused of anything atm

You absolute nigger...thats what this 2 year long spy gig was supposed to prove. They literally made up the stories for dossier (or stole from shitposts if you choose to beleive that) and are throwing their own spooks to the wolves.

Nope. Carter Page is a patriot and if you're shilling against him, then that just means that you shills are literally out of any talking points left. There's no way to spin this anymore and the Jews in congress are FUCKED.

The collusion investigation predates the Steele dossier by quite some time.

He's in the center of the FISA hullabaloo and Mueller's team is probably investigating him

Your head is going to explode when this all finally comes out.

In court filings, defendant Steele admits his reports contain “unverified” information.

Page is also suing the US Broadcasting Board of Governors, which, he argues, under the direction of the Obama administration, broadcast in September and early November 2016 false charges from the dossier through two government propaganda networks it controls — Radio Liberty and Radio Free Europe
Page repeatedly denied under oath ever even meeting the two Kremlin officials cited in he dossier. Page was in Moscow at the time was to deliver a college commencement speech as he’d done in years past.

‘Let me tell you, Carter page’s trip to Moscow — [there] was absolutely nothing there’ - Rep. Peter King

Page, a
"former" Navy officer, also swore he had nothing to do with the hacked Clinton campaign e-mails, the Steele dossier’s core allegation...

LMAO - OH BOY ...our god damned government had him wired up since 2013 and there's a 2015 case where his name was kept secret as the star government secret agent wiretapped the russians and won the case for us...

Then out of massive Trump Derangement Syndrome the fbi and doj SECRETLY send him into the Trump campaign...

Now they've kept the lid on whom he really is for well over a year.... and going back 4-5 years...

We have a totally corrupt fbi and doj management problem - the secrecy they have been afforded has been extremely abused, and they lie while they throw their own best accomplishments under the bus...

iMPEACH

I hope so. But I think if they wanted to send an agent to create a false Russia connection they could have picked a guy whose name wouldn't pop up in an old court case.

Carter Page, under 45 top secret gag orders

>Mueller's team is probably investigating him
Why would they investigate an employee?

I speculate that they didn't plan for everything to go this far. their hubris kept them focused on only hillary winning and still believe she did

No, let's ditch this idea that Page was a controlled FBI informant/asset. That can't work because the TARGET of the FISA warrant was Carter Page. That is, the DOJ/FBI went before a FISA judge and swore under oath that they had credible verified evidence that Carter Page was working FOR a foreign intelligence service -- they alleged that he was a spy for the Russians, with the implication that Trump hired him because of this and Trump, through Carter Page, was colluding with the Russians to defeat Hillary. That's the Government's case.

Why did they think this? Well, according to Nunes' memo, BUT FOR the Steele Dossier, the FISA court would NOT have granted the Carter Page FISA warrant.

So, the FBI was relying on the Steele Dossier for the key predicate fact that Page was a Russian Agent in the employ of Trump. Nunes' memo, backed up by the sworn testimony of Comey, states that the FBI thought the Dossier was "salacious and unverified."

ShareBlue responds, BUT FISA WARRANT WAS ONLY ISSUED ON DOSSIER!

Response: True, everyone admits that the FBI presented additional information to the FISA Judge, but ROSENSTEIN testified under oath that the FISA warrant would not have issue BUT FOR the inclusion of the Steele Dossier.

So whatever else the FBI presented to the FISA judge, it wasn't enough on its own to justify the FISA warrant. CASE FUCKING CLOSED. FBI rushed to get FISA warrant because they needed it RIGHT NOW to help Hillary Clinton win the election.

This samefaggot is a shill, been shilling like this on other threads too

Bump for day of the rope.

FISA allows spying on everyone in contact with Carter. That's what people are forgetting.

Oh shit he WAS /theirspook/ used to pick up calls with the transition team and unmask everybody

>No, let's ditch this idea that Page was a controlled FBI informant/asset.

lmao - you ditch it jewboy, he is not charged because he is one of them, since 2013, you dumb, blind, fucking moron

>leftists
>building anything- let alone a treehouse
Weew.

1. Use American Citizen as an informant to bait foreign intelligence agents
2. Use FISA to surveil this citizen and use their connections to foreign intelligence agents as the probable cause for them being a spy

This does not look good for the FBI.
It would explain why they were going apeshit about it not being released.

Holy shit. Carter page was a plant

PLANTED. BY. MCCAIN.
PLANTED. BY. MCCAIN.
PLANTED. BY. MCCAIN.
PLANTED. BY. MCCAIN.

Hippity Hoppity some feds heads are going choppity.

yes, he was sent in to entrap the trump people into GOING TO RUSSIA and meeting with the russians

WHAT?!
I'm not exaggerating here. If true, this is big. The memo was bad enough that the FBI was withholding info from the FISC in order to allow their known tainted evidence to secure a FISA warrant. That's bad. But this, this is nuts. They were false-flagging the need for surveillance in the first place. The whole Dem narrative that the memo doesn't mean anything since the FBI was already surveilling the Trump campaign due to Carter Page...well, it's bullshit. They planted Page to give them grounds to use the national security apparatus of the United States to spy on a political opponent who was also running for POTUS and likely also while he was PEOTUS, and maybe still as POTUS.

This is a fucking seditious conspiracy if I've ever seen one. Buckle up. This shit is going to get weird.

Off-track. Not saying "nothing to see here." I'm saying you are a fucking moron. FBI isn't going to get a FISA warrant on their own fucking plant/informant you stupid fucks.

Page worked for the FBI in connection with 2013 case. He helped the FBI in that investigation. He was a friendly FBI Source until some time in 2016 when the Obama Administration needed an excuse to spy on Trump. Since Carter Page had Russian intelligence contacts (KNOWN to the FBI because he helped them bust Russian agents), they used Carter Page as a pretext to conduct surveillance on the Trump Campaign.

Fuck off sliding shills. Stop shitting up this timeline.

Fuck off shill.
He was planted by McCain.

LOL MEMO BTFO HOW WILL SPIN EVER RECOVER

You simpleton pleeb. I'll back up my shit with actual Sauce. We don't know about Carter Page at this point, but what we DO know is that he popped up on FBI counter-intelligence radar back in 2013 when the FBI reviewed intercepted Russian communications indicating they had tried (were trying) to recruit Carter Page as a Kremlin contact. But VERY TELLING for our current discussion, in 2013 the FBI did NOT run out and get a FISA warrant on Page. They opened up a low-level investigation AND CARTER PAGE FULLY COOPERATED WITH IT. Don't take my word for it. Read SAUCE #3 Below.

SAUCE #1: powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/02/paging-carter-page.php

SAUCE #2: meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2018/02/my-theory-of-carter-page-fisa-fraud.html

SAUCE #3: FBI 2013 Complaint against Russian agent Evgeny Buryakov. See discussion of Carter Page in Paragraphs 32-34, 66-74.

online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2015_0126_spyring2.pdf

So Obama Admin didn't think Carter Page was a big deal UNTIL the 2016 election, when all of a sudden he was the evil James Bond (and the "in" for getting unfettered surveillance of Clinton's Presidential opponent). Dirty. Illegal. JAIL TIME NOW.

was getting caught part of his plan?

>McCain refers Carter Page to Trump campaign
>McCain gets dossier alleging Trump-Russia collusion
>The entire dossier is about Carter Page, the guy that he recommended
>Gotta give it to the FBI, this guy's big trouble!
>Screams with Dems on Twitter "drumpf russia pee pee dossier weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!11111" *dies of brain tumor*
Yeah, right.

then theres this.
>

>have agent with connections to foreign nation
>send agent to be campaign advisor to candidate you dont like
>use said agent's foreign connections as basis to spy on campaign and candidate through FISA warrant
>everything we know about "Trump dossier" used to get FISA warrant

This is getting ridiculous. Does anyone else feel like things are speeding up?

Trump only hires the best people.

That's a big assumption.

Perfect summary. Thanks, user.

Not looking good for Trump.

Drumphfg btfo

>1 post
>parallel construction on parallel construction
It's insane how corrupt they are.

BAMP