Do you love your dad Sup Forums? are you still close?

Do you love your dad Sup Forums? are you still close?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/af4gzuDcH2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I do, we chat pretty much everyday, though I'm in Moscow and he's in Siberia.

I often visit him doing trips on my car and sometimes we hunt together and do some stuff.

I never really talk with my dad (unless im asking for money or stuff)

I feel awful

He just came to drop off some groceries, he drove my mom to the supermarket and brought me some stuff.

Of course, talk to him every week on the phone.

He has been supporting me since I went NEET about 8 years ago. I'm all he's got left.

yeah, I talk to my dad every other day or so, we share a lot of interests...

Got my passion for politics from my father. He hates muslims but is pretty blue pilled about women. He called me crazy when I told him women shouldn't be allowed to vote and should stay at home. I told him and my mom that a their mondernist crap has been proven ineffective and quite degenerate. Slowly but surely they start seeing things my way.

Yep. Unfortunately he passed on the Judaism to me.

youtu.be/af4gzuDcH2Q

Other than that he's okay.

Yes we talk once or twice a week

he shot himself in the head when I was 7 and left my schizo mom to raise me and 3 siblings.

I would stab him 100 times if given the chance. I would drag his corpse through the streets

So, so many datamining threads nowadays.
Too many retards falling for it.
SAD!

He got to clean her pussy and asshole and change her.

We don't talk much.
We mostly did the talk about fucking, handling your alcohol, making sure no faggot puts drugs in your beer, how the jews control the world and need to be eradicated, how shitskins are actual apes and are worthy of no respect and grooming standards.

Nope he was a piece of shit. Ive maybe talked to him twice in the last 10 years. He's been a raging alcoholic for the last 8 or so. According to my brother that has made him much more intolerable than he ever was before. He actually likes my brother and they always got along so if my brother can't stand him now I know I'd want to take a bat to his head if I ever saw him.

I killed him

Did he at least leave a note or something to explain why he did this?

Im so sorry dude wow

My dad is fine in small doses. Like a week-end or so. More than that and he seriously gets on my nerve, and vice versa I believe.

Best day of my life is when he left my mom when I was about 12 or 13. I get along with him much better since then.

Yes, I work with him every day.

My dad is a jew who left my mom before i was born, but he came back into my life when i was 11 and showed me some fatherly love that i guess i needed i remember everytime he would leave to go home i would start crying begging him not to go, but eventually he just stopped coming all together, i remember i texted him and called him a faggot i was like 13 or so and that was the last time i talked to him. While he was around i saw my Jewish side of the family and they were all so kind to me and made me feel at home. but now im completely "red-pilled" on jewish over representation in various elements of government
and i resent them as a people.
I fully identify as Polish( my mothers side) and roman catholic like how i was raised. And whenever I see something EUropean i speak up about it. They are my people and i will marry a white girl to secure the 14 words

Anti * European *

Lmao the way I typed that makes it seem like I'm a retard apologies I'm tired and Ive been drinking

I'm sorry you had to go through that user. Everyone deserves a loving father.

He obviously did it because user's mom was an insane schizo.

sick fuck edge lord 12 year old
go fuck off back to Sup Forums

Like most people in this island, I ain't got no dad

Have I got a deal for you. Come closer, user.

Yes, we just had a baby together and the state locked him up... we are all over the news AMA

>since I went NEET
hahaha this cracked me up
cheers cunt

Yup. Had a beer with him on my birthday :)

All the time, hunt together..fish. Drink beers together. Talk about how Muslims are ruining our small town.

>im all hes got left

what a fookin cunt

W-why

Not seen him since 1999.

Sounds like an Oedipal thing, best not to ask anymore questions.

my dad is an alcoholic (and most likely homeless/dead) who I havent spoken to in 20 years

Did you also fuck your mother.

I dont.

Our interraction consisti of one phone call onceca week

My Dad was a high school chad who slowly became beta over time due to the crushing divorce and my mother making my sister and I think he didn't care when she was actually just preventing him from being in our lives. I started to get closer with him when I was in high school and realized that my mother was a narcissist control freak who feigned kindness in order to make people feel guilty and create dependency on her so they don't leave.

I live with him and my mom but we don't talk to much, we don't share interest. we're so different. For puting and example he is separatist and pseudocomunist and I'm a redpilled patriotic spaniard.

>good dad
>fucks slimey douchebags all the time
Why Sup Forums?

>I never really talk with my dad (unless im asking for money or stuff)
>I feel awful
You have a vagina right?

I have a standing lunch date with my parents every Saturday. Love them both.

between men, that's pretty close

My Dad died when I was 10 of cancer. It didn't do me any good growing up without a father,went off the rails without guidance. Wish Jordan Peterson had been around then,I just had my homosexual brother who's 15 years older then me,got me taking MDMA in gay nightclubs when I was about 16. Absolute degenerate.

Nah, I just dont have anything to talk about with him. But we love and care for each other

Fag.

is this a good deal?

asking for a friend

I'm nothing but a fucking worthless piece of shit to my dad so we don't talk much. He's full blown narcicist and a hoarder. Literal man child that thinks the whole world is out to get him. Don't need that in my life

Yes my father is a based commie killing Slav super chad

Yes. I love my father. He's a great man / inspiration.

He's a cunt thinking way too high of himself. Fucked my mother even though he was married, I was born out of adultry petty much
Only ever see him 4 hours a week.

The quintessential boomer.

If he stayed alive , he would've saved you from your deranged mother and raised you into a proper man.

I have a great dad and I love him, don't talk to him enough

Lmao what a faggot

No, never met the guy. Only showed up on the day I was born, got a DNA sample and bailed. Wanted custody of my sister and thought I'd prove mom was cheating on him when he was the whore. Called for two years to try to claim me on his taxes. Got 20 some-odd half siblings I don't know.

Whitest nigger I've never met.

My dad died from liver cancer.
He's an alcoholism, so do I.
The only regret I have is, I never truly understand what kind of man he is.

He’s a raging piece of shit with no friends who beat me and my mom during my childhood without even the excuse of being a drunk. I’m equal parts terrified of and angry with him. Guess which one wins out when we have to talk?
My mom hasn’t left him for some reason and I’m almost entirely reliant on them to pay my college tuition. At least I get to be away from that toxic house most of the time now.
His parents are actually total gems and they and I are really close. No idea how he came out of their household.

Oh ffs
Is he really.
Fuckinel.
>Q "You think he'll accept it now bruv?". en-q.
>Nope/.
CHANGE ME FUCKING FLAG TE IRELAND LADS.

Haha, ur dad fucks your mom.

>My mom hasn’t left him for some reason

Cuz shes faithful lass bae.
You can learn alot.
>GO HOME.

parents got divorced when I was a toddler, used to go to his house on the weekends when I was little.
24 now, talk to him about once or twice a month, hes a hardworking alpha male type that yells a lot but is family-centric despite living alone.
I can tell he had a lot of hope for me and my brother when we were little (pretty sure he wanted us to be rock musicians) but my brother turned into a fucked up junky so he has all his hopes on me now.

Beat the shit out ot that nigga

We have to yell alot
Keeps your dad sane.
>Muh daughters.
You think her/you dads sad at the way their daughter turned out, or loves it?

i guess most people are products of their environment. my father grew up in the 60s and is a professional journalist by trade. very left wing, very apologetic for blacks and minorities crime/behavior. i cant stand his way of thinking. its so out of touch with life on the ground.

I love Daddy

>i guess most people are products of their environment.

This^ is correct.
You've been listening to God.

why is she so perfect?

My dad was a pedo and ruined my life. The last time I saw him was when I was five. He didn't even go to jail.
My mom was so distraught by everything that happened, I've never seen her "stable". She's been depressed my whole life. She cries a lot.
She's also never been with another man.
I hang out with my mom a few times a week. I try to do things with her I know she likes to do. We made candles and baked cookies last week.
I know it's kind of gay but she's getting older (60 now) and I just love her a lot and don't want her to be lonely.

I had a great father. He died 9 years ago tho. Still close with my mom. Being widowed has been tough on her. They were married over 40 years.

>went NEET
>parent starts getting old
>unNEET myself
>still live at home, but am now the responsible person

>You think her/you dads sad at the way their daughter turned out, or loves it?
Not sure what you are asking, I have no sisters just the brother. As for me, I think he has come to terms with the fact that I wont be a rock star or follow in his footsteps to be a carpenter. He thinks im some super computer wizard because im the only person in the family that knows anything about them and im getting a degree.

Why would that be gay?

Your dad was a pedo
>your dad had a kid so he could be a pedo.
>God sez.

Him sleepy
We're close when I visit his grave

No, my Father hasn't been in my life at all. I'm 19 now, and broken. Don't know how to be a man and living the life of a video game playing, good for nothing shut in as my Mom works to support me and has done all by herself since I was a young lad.

what a loser older brother.

We're very close. He is an inspirational and good man, red pilled to some degree. Has thought me a lot, and still got tonnes more to teach me.
Can't imagine the world without him.
I should probably tell him that

I dunno. I just know someone will call me a faggot for making candles and baking cookies
I guess it doesn't matter, it's worth it

Hell yeah dude. take good care of ur momma

Well I respect it man. I'd do anything to keep my mother happy.

wholesome :o)

doesnt have parents

Dads usually fret, this is what you might deem as madness, it is but a dads work to fret. Then there is time past of fretting for his youthful kin whom is grown, where the risk of life is theirs.
>Kids are MASSIVE RESPONSIBILITY muh pepe friend, dads mostly end up sad, maybe your a 3%ta..

fuck off skynet

This british dude is drunk as fuck

I haven't seen or heard from mine in nearly 10 years. He knows my address and can easily get in contact if he wants but he chooses not to.

It's not gay, but at some point a girl is going to be a massive thundercunt about you spending too much time with your mom.
>want you to have good relationship with your mother
>want you to sever that relationship when they come along

Dont kid yourself muh lad, its your mother.
>Demand it from her if you will lad.

My dad became addicted to oxycodone and alcohol, went into toxic psychosis and became delusional, and shot me in the leg with a 9mm. He believes I wanted to kill him.

Years later, that memory is still true to him. Needless to say we don't talk anymore. I miss him and wish he'd get well.

My dad was never around when I was young. This one time though he shat himself so badly he had to walk his sharted pants out to the garbage can. I was laughing so hard that I think it made up for all the years of neglect.

He should be ashamed of that ugly bitch.

He thinks your one of {{{them}}} an libel like your mother lad.
Get back in touch, makes sure you make him know, no matter what, he can trust you and you can trust his word of life.
Simple but hard.
>Clash of titans.

cant choose our family can we!!!

I tried. His mental state has gotten worse. He thinks I want to kill him and his brothers and sisters and his dad. I'm married and live on the opposite coast as him, and haven't more than a speeding ticket on my record. He's really in a bad state of mind.

Thanks guys. She's actually a really good person. She's always making people gifts and writing notes and cards for absolutely everything, and just genuinely wants to be a light. She also LOVES my girlfriend, and my girlfriend loves her. It makes me really happy.
They both like crafty things (my mom definitely has old-lady craft taste though), and my girlfriend does amateur perfumery as a hobby. My gf invited her over this weekend to pick/mix smells and my mom had an absolute blast. She's telling everyone about it, it cracks me up.
I wish I could make all of her hurt go away. I know it's painful for her to know what happened to me. She loves her friends and family so much, I think the combination of being betrayed by my dad/my skiddishness as a kid afterwards broke her.
I do think she's healed over time. I just hope me and eventually the family I have can give her so much love back that she forgets everything.

I'll adopt you if you want.
But, you have to do as i say, otherwise am gonna smash yah

Sorry beforehand.

I literally want to kill my father

How close? Let's get a little clarity here.

My Dad is my best friend and the coolest guy I've ever met.
I work with him too, in the same department so I get to spend a lot of time with him.
>I cherish my father

Hated my dad till about 3 years ago. Now he’s arguably my closest family member.. I’m 30