White man impregnates his Eurasian daughter and makes healthy nearly full white Quapa babies

The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child- the 3/4 White Quapa.

The genetic defects of incest making the genes too close, are balanced out by the evolutionary history of the races making the genes too distant. Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression.

cbsnews.com/news/cops-incest-charges-after-woman-adopted-as-child-has-baby-with-her-biological-father/

Other urls found in this thread:

kairos.com/diversity-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How exactly does fucking your happa daughter negate recessive genetic disorders?

I don't dispute that what you're proposing might be a cure to whatever makes British people so ugly though.

Because inbreeding is caused by the genes being too close.

But there is the opposite problem of outbreeding depression when they are too distant.

So too close and too distance, averages out to normal

>you can't save the white race with hapa daugh--
BASED

she's actually kind of cute

Fucking amerimutts

>kike flag
lel

stop making these dumb hapa threads u halfshits

Sage n report

And saging this degenerate thread..
again

user, Any new pics

This is the only new one I have

dont be fooled. this poster is known asian masculinity faggot.

Why is this shit being posted all the time. It's even being spammed on 8ch.

>Anons are jealous of a guy who fucks his Asian daughter
doesn't take a genius to figure this one out

this. Not gonna lie. I am fucking jealous.
Cute happa + loyal daughter + make white baby
It's the best of all worlds.

The Eurasian daughter can also give her same dad 3/4 white kids with his genes. Its double dipping. And no genetic penalty, because of the racial genetic differences.

>Incest charges
Fucking tyrannical nanny state

>HENRICO COUNTY, Va.
>I grew up 20 minutes from this sick fuck

White-white relationships by nature is incest.

Marry outside the tribe, diversify the genes. We will need it to survive the global epidemics that are coming.

This girl is so hot

No excuse for what happened to her, she would still make a great wifey

No, races have unique evolutionary histories of 100,000 years. Outbredding depression.

BUT if its combined with incest, the 2nd generation will be healthy

A little incest like distant cousins is natural. So in that sense yes same-race relationships are incest. And thats a good thing. Other races are almost like different species. Only incest can average out the defects.

I'm getting to the age where I could have an 18 year old illegitimate daughter running around (I was rather promiscuous in my youth).

If she was hot, I'd fugg.

Who is she? What happened to her?

she looks mental

The dad got out of jail. But no one payed her bail. Shes still behind bars.

that's disgusting.
I would never allow an incest child to interact with my children
that's too disgusting on some fundamental level

Yes first generation Hapas have many problems because of outbreeding depression. You can't just undue 100,000 years of evolution in the opposite direction in one round.

BUT with incest bringing the genes closer together, it averages out to a normal near white Quapa race.

>The genetic defects of incest making the genes too close, are balanced out by the evolutionary history of the races making the genes too distant. Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression.
i dont know if thats bullshit but it sounds fucking wicked

lmao at Sup Forums evolutionary psychology

Wtf cite the research lmao

user, Strange, he bailed himself out? If he had limited funds, then he should have bailed her out. Why is she even being charged?

Shut up soy boy.

make me

Incest feels weird because you're fucking a girl who looks so much like yourself.

But with a different race, she doesn't look anything like you anyway.

fuuuuuuck thats hot

id fuck my daughter if he she looked like that desu

their son's DNS is 3/4 him.
and 1/4 his daughter's mother since the daughter's DNA is half his and half her mother's.

it's like she never existed.

The hapa bump on the Quapa evolutionary road has been for all genetic purposed eliminated

always knew these soyboys with their pan faced good maid fetish was fucked in the head but this really explains it BASED LOVE IS LOVE

So it’s ok to inject innocent kids with hormones and chop their dicks off, but if a sexy little 18yo shows up at your door one day calling you daddy, you’re supposed to turn it down? Fuck this gay earth.

>Inbreeding cancels out the outbreeding depression
lel no, it can activate potentially any deleterious recessive gene that the father carries

Purest and most beautiful love story I've ever heard, and now the State wants to rip their love apart?

Fuck this gay Earth.

The fck happened to the south post-Civil War that caused this shit?

not a hapa, full white

The flower of our youth was slaughtered by the score on the battlefield, Carpetbaggers and Scalawags then took over and ran our state governments into the ground. It's also their fault pregnant Anne Frank doesn't exist.

t. Virginian

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

This EXACT thread was posted a couple hours ago AND it was posted yesterday . Come up with something new and exciting - I know you can do it man - I have faith in you user .

the mother was white, meme site is irrelevant

WINCEST

Put her picture in Kairos algorithm

>meme site is irrelevant

Where is the baby. Is it retard or not?

It has blond hair. The Hapa stain has been removed

>it's like she never existed.

This is third or fourth time I think.
waiting for news that OP got arrested for incest

How many more times are you gonna post this?
I don't deny the fact that this is one of the sexiest news I've ever seen but c'mon man

So it is possible to bleach asians

"DADDY FUCK MY PUSSY"
"I-IM GONNA CUM IN YOU DEEP, MY SWEET PRINCES"

>The Eurasian daughter is just the vessel for the true child- the 3/4 White Quapa.
Awesome, in 20 years his new biological daughter will come looking for him and he can have a 7/8th white baby. How come no one has thought of this before?

please, my boner can only get so big.

0verflow thread?

Stop lewding this shakespearean love story.

>tfw you will never impregnate your own hot daughter

He's from Knightdale, NC. He's ours
>tfw grew up 20 minutes from this guy

Who are we to say how love should grow?

She is smoking hot.

He has solved evolution

First generation genetics are rarely an issue, it's when it keeps happening for several generations that you get severe problems. Even that isn't a guarantee, it depends if the original people actually had recessive genes that code for defects or not.

Not everyone is walking around with latent birth-defect genes, it's just that you can't tell who does have them until it's too late. Well, nowadays you could with genetic testing...

Maybe couples can get an incest testing license. No potential defects found, you are free to procreate? Welcome to the future.

Actually, their baby is a boy, so maybe he'll impregnate his mom after she's released from prison.

She's a consenting adult. She got knocked-up via incest. It's a crime against society and the baby.

>mfw
>wincest is a crime against society
>kindergarten drag queens aren't
I fucking hate this country.

What about if you clone yourself and have sex with your clone? Is that technically incest or self abuse?

>ywn see Kiira Korpi make out with her clone.

That would be masturbation.

>this is what the wh*te """""ethnostate"""" will look like
Disgusting desu, you subhuman wh*Toids

now that she actually fucked her dad irl, i bet she'd be into some real kinky daddy daughter roleplay shit. you can sell that shit on clips4sale for a shitload of money, and since this got some backstory potentially rake in some actual mountains of cash.

Research yourself retard. There's no guarantee of negation of inbreeding depression however in this instance the genetic distance between this man and his daughter was greater than if his daughter was white.

Imagine having a crush on this qt throughout high school only to wake up one day and see on the news that she got impregnated by her dad. lol

Press [Enter] to Randomly Generate Avatar

society is wrong. love is love. if 2 faggots can ass blast each other and eat others shit for funsies, why can't these 2 make sweet love together?

When she gets out of prison in 1 year to 10 years.

Good thing it didn't happen in Michigan. That's life in prison.

I'm pretty sure it happens in the basketball-American community quite often since nobody knows who his or her dad is anyway.

Fucking Golberberg, all you think is about money. You rats have no feelings?

Incest is not criminally prohibited in Estonia except as part of the general protection of adolescents from sexual abuse.

In Finland, sexual acts between one's full sibling (but not half-sibling), ancestor or descendant is punishable from a fine up to 2 years in prison for "sexual act between close relative". But it will not be punished if the person in question has been under 18 years old when have performed the sexual act with parent or grandparent or the person have been forced or illegally persuaded to perform the sexual act. The marriage law defines, that marriage between one's sibling, half-sibling, ancestor or descendant is forbidden.

Fucking white people.

is she balding?

not really, the video is more of an afterthought, im more of into the kinkyness with this one. she's a cutie.

It's a baby...

the mother not the baby

>dat baby

So I'm guessing this was purely accidental and he's being charged for a 1 in a billion chance?

Sentence them to death.

In most countries, there is no law about incest or prostitution, dumbburger.

Only in the land of freedom people swallow this huge ammount of victimless crimes.

Shes a QT,

I came out with prenatal lice, so they had to shave my head

>pregger annu franku
You from /his/?

Apparently she looked up her biological parents on social media, but let's be honest: A qt 18-year-old shows up at your house one day and starts calling you "daddy." You'd be tapping that too. That's as close as it gets to anime becoming real.

It's been posted a lot recently on Sup Forums but i think /his/ posts it way more

what are you mocking you retard? most of the people in argentina is happa.