When your memo turns out to be a flaming pile of fucking nothing

When your memo turns out to be a flaming pile of fucking nothing.

>the next memo will put them all behind bars y-you just watch!

Fuck off shills the memo was the biggest political scandal in US history

>MEME-O

>the biggest political scandal in US history
And 80% of the country literally doesn't know what the memo is. Pretty major scandal.

Help us get the word out and save western civilization!

>memo proves Trump was right all along, FISA memo obtained by fake news paid for by Clinton campaign and DNC, FBI agents proven to be biased against Trump, critical facts not disclosed to court at time of application
>Grassley-Graham memo further reinforces this reality
>hurr it's fucking nothing lol hey reddit I posted it again we're so obviously winning
>this is our best argument now that muh russian conspiracy theory is crumbling
>mueller's gonna indict trump any year now, just you wait

Worse, when your nothingburger memo gets BTFO as not just rubbish but actually deliberately false.

I wait to see whether Trump can 7d chess himself out of declassifying the Democratic rebuttal.

>muh russian conspiracy theory is crumbling
sure it is kiddo

nunes is a flaccid spic pissant and opportunist

Be afraid

Pic related

Here you go faggot

>obtained by fake news
>implying there arent other sources used to obtained fisa warrant
>trump wanting to fire those investigating him means he didnt do anything wrong guys

wow you are fucking retarded. good luck in life kid

IN PEACH 45

>implying there arent other sources used to obtained fisa warrant
Yeah you're right, we now know they used a Yahoo news article also leaked by Steele. This 'double dipping' is a classic fake news tactic just like dick cheney's 'aluminum tubes' evidence that he told NYT about so he could later say his evidence was corroborated by NYT. You don't seem familiar with the memo's contents apparently, or the Cheney example of the same tactic. That or you have perfect faith in those we now know to be in the Clinton camp to have more evidence, which nobody has seen.

>trump wanting to fire those investigating him
>trump allegedly wanted to do something months ago but then didn't
>I am sure this means he is guilty of muh russia conspiracy
>this is my best argument
uh huh

It could very easily be both. For instance, imagine a memo that lists all of the birth names of every U.S. spy. It would be a nothing burger in regards to proving the FBI is corrupt, but be a huge blow to national security.

In the Nunes memo, they revealed a tactic that the FBI uses to obtain secret warrants, which means now that people know that tactic, they can exploit it, either to start FBI investigations on their enemies, or to cover up their crimes.

good news is all these faggotssz are just posers trying to lick trumps nuts

wait til M J B drops the only memo that matters

all the talk of memos was because of one memo to rule them all

release the M J B memo