This is what happens when white people aren't nationalistic enough...

This is what happens when white people aren't nationalistic enough, your culture and history crumbles down to anti-white propaganda. twitter.com/igbtxmen/status/960106053131210753

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU
youtube.com/watch?v=42acF2nTc3o
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA
youtu.be/3iAQrAZasa8?t=4m4s
youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to worship englishman cock ;__;

>using twitter

You are already a nigger.

The entire world takes part in anglo culture cause it's been the most dominant force for 300 years

whites need to learn to be violent again

media has saturated us with the idea that culture is shaking booty by a bonfire and rapping about bitches and hoes

She's preaching for a bleaching. All Asian women crave white cock.

God, I wish the anglo wasn't so sleepy

This, afraid the soy has gotten to us unforunately

>apart from violence
How braindead are these white women? The simple fact british cucks dont beat the shit out eachother all the time debunks the idea of a violent culture.

I always admire how that racist thing works only in one direction.

What's the official excuse for that?

ALL WOMEN CRAVE THE BIG BRITISH COCK

SPANIARD WOMEN, GREEK WOMEN AND SOON... ALL WOMEN WILL ENJOY IT

WHO ARE WE TO DEPRIVE IT FROM THEM?

it took thirty years for antiwhite rhetoric to become normalized in the united states, but in europe it became normalized over night

>Speaking English
>England has no culture

racism is privilege mixed with institutional power

Somebody stated that whites have this insitutional power and so nobody can be racist against whites.

They said that in Germany too after New Years Eve 2015/16. They said the NAFRI men who comittedt the sexual harassing were the true victims because they are underdogs and the women who got raped or groped may have been victims in that moment but only for a short time because after it they were privileged again while the poor refugee children were victims

What a pile of bullshit.

don't forget that "white cis germans did just as bad things in the past to women" and how "the poor refugees were suffering under white german cis male patriarchy, too, which caused them to behave that way!!!"

If you speak english, you think in english, you dream in english, the way your life plays out is "english" even if you are 0% english you have been anglofiled. I'll take it any day over being jewed.

It's kind of true though.
The English culture is DEAD because their society is DEAD, their cities are tombs that foreign people occupy.

The sad part is it didn't die a natural death, it was murdered by the people behind the European Union under the Kalergi plan, and it's the same in every western Nation where they have influence.

Some smaller countries that haven't been the prime target, but a secondary target haven't been deconstructed quite as much yet but that will be destroyed as well in due time.

We are men among the ruins of a dead civilization, which we were supposed to inherit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHhuBZEZESU

>he thinks that's actually here
it's some k-pop obsessed fat nigger

>that youtube video
We have have to go back. Imagine if society was still like that. It's a legit utopia.

>the culture that wipes out other cultures merely by casual contact does not exist

lol

The English are some of the softest and least violent people to ever exist.

Someone should send this gook some gifs of toddlers getting run over to showcase Chinese culture

Shakespeare is dull. excalibur, dull. DOTR when?

well....

youtube.com/watch?v=42acF2nTc3o
Have some more pain anonkun.

whites dont have a national identity they cant be nationalistic .

Honest question
Where can I go to LEARN some white culture be it:
English, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Dutch etc. etc.
>inb4 "white"

libraries, museums, galleries, the finest restaurants, parks....

So you're just back from fending off savages with a stick and you've got some free time so you sit by the fire to scavenge on some raw meat when you turn around and see this.
>what do?

neither did Jews until we gave them Israel

You can't anymore.
They have destroyed it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=0OpQYVPWBjA

That's how it's always been. The redundant, nonsensical term was created and used to oppress whites. Same with sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, xenophobe, and so on.

The excuse is now that "racism" is defined as privilege+power, so only whites can be "racist." Just a stupid, nonsensical rationalization to enable them to do whatever they want to whites with no repercussions. Whites have no power anyway, which is why they're being invaded and seemingly can't, or won't, do anything about it.

When you are surrounded by red your whole life, you might start to wonder if it's even a colour.

>This is what happens when white people aren't nationalistic enough, your culture and history crumbles down to anti-white propaganda.
Absolute truth.

>british values

She's right since that's an oxymoron.

>hey have destroyed it all.
You implying even Sup Forums has nowhere to go?

know they hate you

UK is No. 1 when it comes to culture, innovation, etc.

Big 4

UK
France
Germany
Italy

the retarded nigger in the comments saying whites steal culture then saying shakespeare was black. are you serious lmao

we cant give goys a country its gonna be a disaster

>shamed for expressing anything culturally unless you aren't white until you are just a electronics and potato chip buying consumer base
>wow, so bland

What I've noticed is that they'll say ANYTHING to prevent whites from being seen as victims. I think pushing the fact that whites ARE being victimized is the best strategy for us. I've seen guys bash the idea and instead want to pursue an image of strength, but I think that's been done since WWII and has failed massively. Whites are portrayed as evil demons, so strength and a potentially threatening image probably hurts more than anything. That they're so adamant about denying us victim status is, to me, an indicator and a reassurance of it being the path to victory.

I don't know that.

The deconstruction has been in effect for a long time now.
1970's was already Jewed, it's been at least 50 years since they started destroying it, we are the last remnants of this dying civilization desu desu.
youtu.be/3iAQrAZasa8?t=4m4s

Lol posts a pic of a kike concentration camp

I hope the British identity dies and is replaced with regional ones like English,Welsh and Scottish.
It's only used to say retarded shit like " ANYONE CAN BE BRITISH"

Did she forget that anglos are unironically the most powerful race in the world? Conquered all of North America, like half of africa, New Zealand and Australia, and India. All from a tiny island, that’s like 4 continents they were a power in

the GNUlag has nothing to do with kikes you turbocommie . i bet you're currently using nonfree software you little shit

>Implying groups like the snp havent already used the term "new Scottish"

Aren't half your men more interested in jerking off to cartoons than actually fucking women? What in the fuck?

Their culture is being ugly w/ terrible teeth, eating/drinking shitty food/beer & watching failed soccer teams. Also, losing rebellions.

Collateral effect of anyone being able to speak on the internet. Retarded comments. Didn't happen 20 years ago.

Because English culture has pretty much became the global norm, she says Scots have culture because of kilts and haggis (which was actually invented in England) but that’s nothing really more than a gimmick at this point, as if wearing a kilt on national holidays counts as ‘culture’, everything that was once uniquely English has spread around the world, suits, language, most major sports, liberalism (unfortunately) most nations political systems are based on constitutional monarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

>241 years
fixed but thanks

Not to mention the legal systems, and the trial by a jury of peers

>as if wearing a kilt on national holidays counts as ‘culture
(((People))) think that culture is the "stuff that sticks out."
Funny, because it's actually bigoted thinking in two directions.
If they're too stupid for it, fuck em. They're advertising the fact that they're cattle and nothing more.
Lead that herd right into the slaughterhouse.

Yeah, only the little gimmicks are what cultures are judged on now, dancing around a maypole or eating certain good is what these people think culture is. Culture is everything a group do from the language they speak to how they think

Lol at disrespecting the English. They have influenced this shitty Earth more than anyone else. We speak English ffs, what a dumb broad.