Economy Collapse is Not Trumps Fault

Drumpf haters have been waiting for a market correction so they can come to Sup Forums and troll his supporters . Trump may deserve some criticism because he has been touting the stock market during his first year, however the economy has been on life support ever since 2008. The only thing that has re-inflated the stock market has been zero percent interest rates over the past 10 years. Companies, governments, and individuals have been able to borrow money cheaply in order to avoid bankruptcy and defaults. Now that rates are going back up, the stock market will most likely fall because the zero percent interest rates did not fix anything.
All of these policies have been implemented by the central banks. Trump spoke of how the stock market was in a bubble during his campaign. Obviously he knows what is going on. People voted for him rather than status-quo candidate because they were already feeling economic pains. The economy has never been recovered and the stock market has never reflected the actual strength of the economy.
These drumpf trolls are annoying but I hope we all understand that 1 year of Trump leadership is not changing things this quickly. It has been a long time coming. It is due to central planning and big government policies. Hopefully Trump's plan is to point the finger at the FED and take us into a new system where the FED does not have so much power over the economy. Fuck all you idiot Drumpf trolls.

>2018
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

The economy was growing under Obama, it's crashing under Trump.

You can talk as much shit as you want, but that's the only thing that we can say with absolute certainty.

Canada is fucked if America's economy crashes and you know it fucktard

Deep state realizes they are backed into a corner and they are taking the economy down and trump and all of us with them to prevent themselves being exposed.

stock market does not equal economy, you fool. Take a look at venezuela's stock market to see what I mean.

Corporations are trying to make a panic because they are going to announce major stock buy backs. They want to be able to buy at a lower price. You will see a doji at the bottom and then the price will rip back up.

The fed rate was near 0% for Obama's entire presidency, on top of that how many QE's did we have? 4? The stock market went up despite Obama's policies. Name one policy Obama push that helped the economy.

Corporations are pissy over the higher minimum wage and so are laying off people like crazy to replace them with robots. Expect another jobless recovery by 2020 just in time for trump tone re elected after obstructionist dems hijack congress.

Yes I don't think this is the real stock market drop.

Usually you will see at least a year of secondary IPO's. Companies love issuing new shares at the top.

Like I said: you can talk as much shit as you want, but the only thing we know for sure is that it was growing under Obama and crashing under Trump. We don't know why and we don't know how, but we know it did.

Proof that democracy is dumb kids. Right here. This person gets the same weight vote as someone who has read a macro economics 101 book.

You just showed that you have no idea what you're talking about. You see the line graph and thinks it tells the whole story.

Kek, you'll be call it the Obama economy again soon enough.

Like I said: you can talk as much shit as you want, but the only thing we know for sure is that the economy crashes under republicans and grows under democrats. We don't know why and we don't know how, but we know for sure that it does.

You know what if you aren't a retarded leaf.

*Know why

You're just letting your retard be exposed to the world.

Day of the rake when?

Not soon enough. Never soon enough

It's a slight correction, not a huge drop

That’s what we can say is absolute bullshit you dumb fucking leaf. This isn’t contestable you can literally google a gdp graph

Fucking die shill cunts

TLDR: nobody knows anything about the stock market. Anyone who says they do is a lying sack of shit. Oh, and op is a faggot.

Trump supports loved to bring up how he "fixed the economy" and bring up the stock market as supposed proof. Don't be surprised when your nose gets rubbed in it.

There is no economic collapse.

But he did. 1 day market correction is not a "collapse" it will go up again tomorrrow and be forgotten.

He didn't fix the economy, but I agree it's not collapsing. You can't expect the other side of the isle not to take every punch it can though, you know you would.

The economy is not collapsing. OP is a flaming faggot.

I will show you leafs a picture

> be Obama, be charismatic leader with friendly policies
>local spics,niggs, jews and chiks spend their hard earn monies cuz YOLO
> market grow like fucking weeds

>be drumpf
>be uncharismatic racist idiot, with an ass hole shaped mouth
>local jews, chinks and spics tight their spending cus "you know this shit bout to crash and burn thanks to that idiot"

Nah /Paul/ trust me it ain't that niggas trump fault at all the country bout to take a drive head first in the toilet, it ain't like the last reminecesens of wealth that was barely sustaining the lower classes is about to get soaked to the top cus fuck the poor, we Donald rich now

Miright?