HAHAHAHAHAHA Trumpfags suddenly trying to blame Obama for the crash! Like fucking pottery...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Trumpfags suddenly trying to blame Obama for the crash! Like fucking pottery. Republican "personal responsibility" in action.
All Trump has to do was literally nothing. Instead he passes the least popular tax bill in history and tanks the economy. How the fuck is this Obama fault?
Please, give me your best mental gymnastics.

Its the kikes u dumb nigger

So it’s not Obama’s economy after all?

Top kek

False dichotomy tards are pathetic

The market turned down when the memo started threatening to out the Dems
Turns out treason is bad for business.

Here you go OP. These are the threads you don't want people to see

The fiscal year runs from Oct 1 to Sep 30. We are in Trump's first fiscal year.

Nobody is blaming Obama.
And judging for what I've read on previous threads, this ''crash'' was expected to happen sooner or later, and it's not even that big of a deal.
Not that I would expect an anti Trump shill to believ anything either ways, you just want to hate the man fixing your country.

sage

There has never been a president and never will be a president who has any long-term effect on the market.

The drop has been a healthy, expected one and you have to be some kinda spaz to think that a market can be in a perpetual uptrend without pull back.

Expect the DOW to be down to ~$18,100 by mid-March before starting another uptrend.

Or maybe someone is trying to crash the economy because it serves their interest to do so.
Since the stock market is largely based off of emotion it is not really a good metric to judge anything other than feelings.

Also sage

Crash? This a crash now? Lol

>it's the Jews tho

Hahahahahahahhaha holy fuck you guys are pathetic. How long do you think it takes the market to respond to the tax cuts?

>Muh deep state
>Muh jooz
Hahahhahaha!!!!! Amazing. Still passing the blame.

I think the ones that are saying

Haha its trumps economy were the ones that were saying it was Obamas before.
Or
Trump guys saying , I thought you were all saying it was Obamas????

You just want to project because democrats can never be wrong. Us republicans don't scream at the sky when we are wrong or not agree with something.

Stop projecting. This is trumps economy and trumps stock market. And Jews control it. If they want to crash it then is it out of trumps hands?

Oh no. What have you done Drumpf? You've made the DOW fall to still higher than it every was under Obama! It's a complete collapse of the American economy!

I would have gladly given Trump credit if he maintained the markets for at least four years. But he crashed it after one. Has he just fine nothing, obama's economy would still be booming.

Why don't you look up all the organizations, all the businesses that are run by Jews. You will be fucking amazed! They own absolutely everything!

If you knew about the stock market, then you know this shit happens every year. It wasn't supposed to start until a month later though.

>crash
>correction
Pick one you retarded faggot, also kill yourself in all fields

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I will show you what obama did

What is ant size photo?

Still on its way down. Just wait for it.

>president makes fiscal policy

now we know you're retarded

> not understanding this is entirely orchestrated as a reaction to the memo(s) in an attempt to take back the narrative

>months of hearing about how it's obama's economy and trump can't take credit
>profit taking is trump's fault though
it's exhausting dealing with you faggots every god damn day about every little thing. Eventually bullets and rope will speak louder than words.

Well, all these people who didn't vote for Trump getting more in their paycheck won't do any good. We can't have them voting for Trump in 2020 because he actually delivered, tank the economy.

It's not Obama or trump it's the federal reserve raising interest rates and scaring off investors. The federal reserve caused the 2008 recession too. Central banking is anti-capitalistic and has done nothing but fuck up our economy since it's inception.