What the fuck is wrong with you people...

What the fuck is wrong with you people? I met my boyfriend months ago and for the past two months he has been coming on Sup Forums almost daily (I decided to put this here because it's one of his favorite pages) and acting like it's hilarious. It's not hilarious, you are all trash people. You are all literally misogynists and nazis and he isnt. He's been making jokes about tendies and saying things like cummies and [insert word] fag, or [insert word] nigger and i just fucking hate it. He is normal and not like you people, why the fuck does he want to socialize with you sweaty losers, he is not like you guys. Please stop making him like this, he is not one of you.

tits or gtfo.

Let’s see em

What is wrong with you people?

>Listen to this bitch

That's not how you make a sandwich.

you talk like a stupid whore

No. Why would I do that.

You know the government tracks you for posting on here, expect a visit from the fbi soon

he's one of us now....just like black panther...

Nothing. However, there is something wrong with you when you do not know the golden principle: there are no girls on the internet.
You see, we want to fuck you, but we can't try and fuck you on the internet like we can in real life. Because of this, we have a rule for all girls: show us those titties, or get the fuck out. Don't like it? Get the fuck out.

it's bait you retarded newfags.
OP is a faggot.
sage

I hope they do, you're all a bunch of racist assholes.

tits will come out in the partyvan, and why not? It's not like there's anyone holding those Feral Brutish Imbiciles accountable or anything

Neck yourself OP

>for the past two months he has been coming on Sup Forums almost daily
he's coming for THIS

Oh my god what the fuck is wrong with you people

Sweetheart, your boyfriend is here forever.

Don't stall, you cunt. Show us those titties.

>Oh my god what the fuck is wrong with you people
we're here, w're kahweer, and don't need no womenz

You heard them cunt, tits or gtfo
Make sure to timestamp them and then you can enjoy your stay here

>yfw you stole some roasties' bf and aren't even gay

And now you're posting here.

We aren't hateful people, we're only scared for the future of our descendants, because in ten generations we'll make up less than 2% of the global population. The Jews are responsible, but you don't want to go down that rabbit hole, and if I were you, I'd stay away from this website. If he's browsing here, he's one of us, and you'll never find a better man. Make your ancestors proud and have a family to contribute to the future of the white race. We're in this together sister.

Sage

shut up you gay fucking nigger
imma sage your shitty thread, i can't stand the fact that people respond to this gay bait
i can't stand that people here are so dumb they respond, including myself

There coulda been a nice thread here, now it's gone..

>he is not like you guys

>tits or gtfo

Alexis?

IM FUCKING SERIOUS. AND LOOK AT ALL OF THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE ALL FREAKS. WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST BE NORMAL.

fucking post timestamped tits whoe

Excellent bait.
1.) When did you become a white nationalist?
2.) What was your tipping point?

plz cho tit bb

>NoqdStUD

(We) are probably the most normal people on the internet. Unfiltered opinions driven by lulz.

>JUST BE NORMAL.

Listen here little girl....
Tendies aren't a joke!

Not gonna lie that was pretty hot

open bobs

apologise women or face thine wrath of my back hand

OP IS A STUPID CUNT. KILL YOURSELF

We are the future cunt.

Do you have a dick? Can I see it?

Those are the rules

Women give zero shits about the future of civilization or the West, because everything is given to them and they don’t understand what will be lost.

All they care about is whether their BFs might make them look lame on self-absorbed social media.

Don't worry in a few months time we'll have him gassing jews like his new idol, and he'll dump your nigger loving roastie ass for a real girl who has some brains.

you are just a used up old hag, at least we know how to treat a man, he comes to us for the loving you can't provide im sorry sweetie.

He's our boyfriend now bitch.
We're going to take him, and knarl him all up like a twisted old root. He'll become too vicious in bed, too domineering to you at dinner. Sit up straight bitch. Chew like a lady.
Soon? He may not even respect your mother.
Because he's ours now. And we're never giving him back.

The jokes are funny. Nothing wrong with having a giggle.

i love this bait. if its not bait, omg then thats awesome, but i doubt thats the case regrettably

It's singing about it's granny pants.
It has an Italian last name.
What's it's name again?

Tits or get the fuck out. No one cares about your vagina you dumb VD infested roastie.

Please leave your boyfriend immediately. He deserves better than you.

Fake and gay. Kys

I think the logical thing to say in this situation would be

>tits or gtfo

THIS

Are you a Jew?

Fuck Larp shit. Teenage boy bullshit.

If he’s normal and not like us after being here for two months, what’s the problem exactly?

Can confirm this every time. TITS OR GTFO.

Tell your boyfriend to break up with you because he deserves a woman that isn't literally retarded.

>He's our boyfriend now bitch.

This.

I can guarantee you more people hold these views than you think.

Married to Sup Forums as long as you're all down for killing kikes?

Break up with him so I can act like a NORMIE and bang you on the rebound pls.

According to my research you belong to the "La Luz Extinguido" type. Please become an hero.

It's the rules cunt. You don't get a pussy pass here

i'm not going to break up with him you stupid ugly fucker, I just dont want him to become like you animals.

Welcome to Sup Forums, sweetheart.

we need some sweet tiddies or your boy. your choice

Hahaha. OP t.Wizard of OZ
"Ill get you my pretties and your little FROG too"
OP = WWW = wicked witch of the Web

>WHY DO YOU SAY THINGS I DONT LIKE

Because we aren't brainwashed sheep.

We are all animals.

I agree, these faggots are cancer, but I would fuck you like a rabid animal.

He's one of us now....

And is never to late to take the red pill.Do yourself a favor and take it.

(BTW TITS OR GTFO)

nigger

He doesnt have man boobs like most of you guys probably do, he works out every day and is actually in really good shape, unlike most of you soyboys as he would call you.

Eat my asshole oregano in all fields.

You just want him to be a cute little domesticated man, don't you? An emasculated little man who is a good little boy who provides all he can for you until you dispose of him when you feel that he's exhausted his utility to you.

lol, it's like when a girl get's blacked. you never come back. only in favouring sense of Sup Forums here

Send vagene

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHE HAS NO TITS!

HE'S ON HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO TITS AND HE WANTS TOO SEE TITS! HAHAHAHAHA!

filename kek

>this thread has been up for almost an hour
God damnit I fucking hate these mods.

>He's been making jokes about tendies and saying things like cummies and [insert word] fag, or [insert word] nigger and i just fucking hate it.

>he doesn't have man boobs
>thinks we're talking about him
oh lordy

OP
Pic related
Explain the anger.
This is my last chance at happily ever after

> he works out every day and is actually in really good shape
And who told him to do that? Hmmm? You think we don't work out? Who the fuck did he get the term " soyboy " from? Where?
Look missy, he's got to embrace his testosterone, say obnoxious things, and be a bit of a sexy wolf. A cad. You're supposed to punch him in the arm when he does this, say something " proper " and then have lovely sex with him.
This is good for you both. Now shadup.

Too late bitch!

>you are all trash people
you guys remember when I filleted my nephews for keks?

Guaranteed she has no tits.

Jesus, women are so goddamn stupid.

Listen here you little kurwa bitch if your tits aren't posted by the time I'm back from checking the oven to see how my tendies are doing I will literally print the screencap of this nigger tier bread and cummie all over it and burn it

Do they really? So every time I post on here they know my identity? Goddamn it

I have better tits than you've ever seen in your sad life i guarantee it.

fucking lol what is that from?

Lmao no tits!