Voice actor Satomi Sato got married

July 6, 2017 announced marriage with voice actor Takashi Terashima on her own blog
ameblo.jp/sato-satomi58/
『私事で大変恐縮ではございますが、
結婚しましたことを
ここにご報告いたします。

お相手は、アクセルワンに所属する
同じく声優の寺島拓篤さんです。』

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/sato-satomi58/entry-12290018014.html
blog.livedoor.jp/terashimatakuma/archives/2373918.html
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/133033156/
shakingtheworld.tumblr.com/post/30590243183/about-the-kokoro-connect-incident
breadmasterlee.com/2012/08/30/terashima-takuma-in-ijime-connect/
twitter.com/mitsuhiroichiki/status/882616704508940288
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. God bless.
All voice actressess should hurry up and marry, whilst they still can.

That was one of the saddest threads I've seen in a while.

Fucking RIP

Are japs freaking out, or is she old enough that they don't care?

Why are japanese fans such trash that they care if their favorite voice actor gets married?

I was busy making a post. Oh well. Why a picture of Misaka? Satomi Sato doesn't voice her. Anyways.

Satomi Sato (31) married Takuma Terashima (33). Another double seiyuu marriage added to the list. Satomi announced it on her blog.
ameblo.jp/sato-satomi58/entry-12290018014.html

Terashima voiced guys like Shiroe in Log Horizon and zaShunina in Kado. Also known for the Kokoro Connect incident

They haven't really co-starred in much together. Most recent thing is likely Fairy Tail (2015) when Wendy & Jackal were in a short scuffle.

>and zaShunina in Kado
Talk about adding insult to injury.
Fujos will never ever recover.

>you will never have her go right up to your dick and say KININARIMASU
That's all I want. She doesn't even have to touch it.

>Takuma Terashima

Why is her taste so shit?

I'm out of the loop, what happened?

blog.livedoor.jp/terashimatakuma/archives/2373918.html

私事で大変恐縮ではございますが、結婚いたしましたことをここにご報告します。
お相手は、青二プロダクションに所属する、声優の佐藤聡美さんです。

結婚したとは言っても、声優・寺島拓篤の活動やスタンスには別段変化はございません。
これまでも役者として共演する縁を何度かいただいてはきましたが、プライベートで仕事の話をする事はあっても、公私を混同することはありませんでした。
そういった仕事に対する声優としての姿勢や、作品やキャラクターに対する愛情、向き合い方に強い共感を覚え、また一人の女性として、ずっと並んで歩きたいという思いが確かなものに成長したので、生涯を共にする決意をしました。

今後も寺島拓篤は声優として、これまでと変わらず、作品のパーツとしての仕事をしていきます。もちろん、その活動を応援してくださるファンの皆様への感謝を、たくさんの作品やキャラクターへの感謝を忘れずに。

以上で、結婚のご報告とさせていただきます。
今後とも声優・寺島拓篤をよろしくお願いいたします。

>2016年7月6日 寺島拓篤
kek this retard got the year wrong.

>July 6
WTF?! How do you know that this will happen tomorrow?

>Kado
Isn't this the asshole alpha bitch that bullied that poor guy that wanted to be VA then?

>she married the bully seiyuu
i'm not a female seiyuufag but that's intredasting i guess
this is a guy that sugita decided not to reply to at an event years ago because of what he did

Fuck.

That was years ago, why does everyone bring up the incident but don't shit on Kanemoto Hisako who bullied Ichiki in the same event as Terashima?

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/133033156/

Have fun. I'm not going to read it again.

it's already 6th in nippon

Oh, I remember that. I thought it was something more recent. Still a shame, though.

Sasuga, bully-kun

Because Hisako has voiced their waifus.

>Why a picture of Misaka?
You can never have enough Misaka.

>shakingtheworld.tumblr.com/post/30590243183/about-the-kokoro-connect-incident
>breadmasterlee.com/2012/08/30/terashima-takuma-in-ijime-connect/
Probably because he said "he enjoyed watching a person crumble in front of his eyes" and Sugita openly shat on him.

Apparently Sugita used to hang out during breaks with Ichika and Termashima in the past but they don't seem as close to him as Nakamura or Yasumoto.

>Stalks Touma
>marries someone else
Women can't be trusted I tell ya

Every one of these that happen only remind me that SYD is that old.

Congratulations, Sugar. At least your culture isn't the most repressive in the world when it comes to relationships.

>it implies that he and Ichiki are friends and that this was all the internet’s misunderstanding…and that the whole thing was really a staged act

And to add on, Sugita might think Terashima was a piece of shit to do something like that to someone he called his friend.

What a slut for marrying such an asshole.

I do, moreso because she took over the role of Erina.

You really have to be a piece of shit to openly brag about that type of shit and laugh about it on social media

Sugita is very friendly to young VAs.

Ichiki voices one of the popular swords in Touken Ranbu, got married with another VA and had a kid recently. He RT'ed Satomi's blog post and congratulated Saotmi and Terashima
twitter.com/mitsuhiroichiki/status/882616704508940288

>alpha motherfucker with money
>shit taste
i'm sorry?

Yeah I hope their marriage turns to dust right away.
Where's my public apology?

Satomi Sato a cute

only one good character

YURIFAGS BTFO

>Takashi Terashima
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Inb4 it's just a prank

Why Misaka?

Why not?

>31
Too late to get married but at least it's better be late than never. Abe must be proud.

Not yet, the end goal would be for them to repopulate Japan.

If only the Japanese had a populist like Trump who could rally the people into it

Y-you mean she's having sex now??

Why are the mods letting this 3D shit stay up?

Because she voiced best girl.

>now

They've been dating for 8 years and probably fucked on the first date.

Seiyuu provide voices for characters in Japanese anime.

glad she doesnt voice any of my brides.

seiyuu should just retire when they get married instead of cucking her fana

I bet Terashima's gonna be an abusive husband and this will end in a divorce in a few years.
Also Japs don't easily forget shit like Ijime Connect.

I know. That doesn't mean you can use Sup Forums to gossip about their fucking love lives. That's what /jp/ is for, take your bullshit there.

does she have no good roles? All the girls there are shit

Maybe Satomi like the "bad boys". He might have eaten some humble pie after getting shat on publicly by Sugita and voted most hated seiyuu.

is he one of those guys that pulled that prank on an indie seiyuu?

Yes

Good for her, always a nice voice to listen to.

>terashit

Disgusting. Does no want else want her?

>t. assblasted /r9k/fag

now I'm sad

Why should i care about some ugly horse faces japs real life activities just because she voices a few anime girls i like?

Why are 3dpd threads allowed here again?

Hikasa and Yahagi got married in the last couple of years, right?

Almost all VAs under Axl-One are married. Who is next?
Please be Fukuyama Jun.

>I bet Terashima's gonna be an abusive husband and this will end in a divorce in a few years.

He will impregnate her and leave her to see the beautiful moment when a person breaks.

Koshimizu is married?

Fucking normie, I hope she explodes. She's dead to me.

i do. #1 seiyuu i want to hatefuck hard

>Marrying Terashitma
Enjoy the domestic violence

I was actually angry while reading OP but you killed my anger, you're right.

what if sugar turns out to be the abusive one
that'd be hot as fuck

no

No one wants Terashit's used goods.

Maybe he turned a new leaf since then?

I honestly don't know How anyone involved in that didn't think that they were doing something horrible though.

Not surprising. He used to voice two but characters back then.

One of his first roles was a character from Gundam SEED Destiny that was effectively written out of the show.

>newfag thinks he can defend posting his off topic celebrity gossip by trying to call others crossboarders

Jesus fucking christ, you have a whole board dedicated to you circlejerking over 3DPD pigs. Keep your shit there. I miss having decent mods.

They're allowed because the mods are shit now and neither board culture nor newfag discipline is enforced anymore.

For second i though it was about Biribiri's seiyuu even though she is already married and have a kid.

>newfag
>not knowing that seiyuu threads were accepted in early Sup Forums

desu the fault is with guys like you still replying to them

nice dubs though

1 off for you bud

Idolization of seiyuu really ruined the industry. Now it's the age of idolizing mangakka (namori etc). Expect shit to get way worse in a couple of years.

What the fuck are you talking about, seiyuu and mangaka idolfags are a minority.

well fuck me

alright let's post soft seiyuu

You're the type of cunt that pushed for Naruto threads to be accepted again. Old or new, you're still a cancerous faggot.

How did Terashima's fans react? He is quite popular with fujos.

Welp, I'm just glad the seiyuu I like are still too young for the whole marriage thing for now (assuming they haven't done so under the radar, that is).

But someday they'll have to get there and I can only wish they be happy when the time comes.

you are a monster

Wishing other people happiness makes me a monster? I'm not seeing what wrong I have done to be labelled as such.

In the future but very soon we can dream a female seiyuu will announce her marriage to another female seiyuu

and I'm not talking about Yukarin

Nana will marry her someday.

Reminder that a man is hearing what Sarai would actually sound like if she was an ero-seiyuu.

Don't remind me.

How do the fujos feel now that they know all the sex noise he makes in BLCDs are the one he makes while fucking Satomi?

The moans in BLCDs are exaggerated though.

>Why a picture of Misaka?
Because OP is a faggot who confused Sugar with Rina Satou.

who knows

No! Not my waifu Chiya-chan!

Good for her, but I worry that Chiya will be even more unpopular now.

So mizuki married leo. Man. NTR.

it's dehumanizing to reduce them to their roles. these are real human beings. please apologize to them.

Fujos don't care, Miyano's popularity started rising after he confessed he was married and had a son. Namikawa Daisuke has 3 children, Hanae got positive messages when he announced his marriage, nothing changed for Kensho Ono after the scoop with Hanazawa.

HAHAHA those ears. no wonder she isn't married yet. bigger ears than fucking dumbo.