Brit/pol/ - Toff edition

>Thousands protest against RNHS' destruction
inews.co.uk/news/health/nhs-march-protest-london-cuts/
archive.is/VJQG8

>British Courts protecting the arms industry
middleeastmonitor.com/20180203-do-british-courts-really-need-to-protect-the-worlds-most-corrupt-industry/
archive.is/29xEn

>Security Minister outs Russian Oligarchs - Not Saudi, Qatari, Chinese etc.
[Is the UK the new home of muh Russia narrative?]
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42926819
archive.is/oCd0X

>'Angus Robertson steps down as depute leader' (sic. The BBC always typo headlines)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-42931413
archive.is/07o1k

>Brick thrown through Tory window over 400% council tax hike
metro.co.uk/2018/02/03/brick-thrown-through-tory-councillors-door-after-council-tax-is-increased-by-400-7283828/
archive.is/0ddOg

>Mogg attacks treasury on Brexit 'fiddled figures'
cityam.com/280001/conservative-mp-jacob-rees-mogg-accuses-treasury-fiddling
archive.is/yNirS

>UK govt bails out Carillion vultures with £100m freebie
news.sky.com/story/carillion-contractors-to-get-loans-in-100m-government-support-package-11234316
archive.is/XciEz

>Theresa May continues to manipulate migration figures for economic forecasts
politicshome.com/news/uk/home-affairs/immigration/news/92567/theresa-may-hints-students-could-be-removed-migration
archive.is/KOQjS

>UK help USA and Saudi to kill Yemeni civilians
thenational.ae/world/saudi-arabia-and-uae-discuss-yemen-with-us-and-uk-1.698222
archive.is/7uqXS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM
youtube.com/watch?v=kZK5DXhJ8C0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is everyone's thoughts on May refusing to support China's "One Belt One Road" project?

You don't even have a morality beyond self interest and that is no way to run a civilisation. The idea of capital punishment within Christianity is difficult to me (as it should be) and i'm not entirely settled on it, there are strong arguments from both sides but I currently lean towards NO.

It seems to me that the tories don't want the UK to get fucked by little asian peewee so we can open the economic anus to American debt/asset stripping/unregulated imports, etc..

>DASS RITE, EYE-RAN!

youtube.com/watch?v=PAHgGsrdXyM

have you ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"? Reminds me of Eddie.

I've been called Muhammad here so many times.
It's really hurt me. I'm not a Muhammad. I'm not a Muslim. I'm not even a Pole.
I just want the Americans to stop. I can't make a post anywhere on this board without being called one.
I just want it to stop.

This is not who I am and this is not okay.

Where does your morality come from then? What is it based on?

>If we were all Christians why would there be criminals?
We aren't perfect beings.

nope

Who is that fine wench?

Yet, the first post in the last thread you made you said this
>we should hang the pedophile because we love our children
That seems to me like you might lean just a smidge toward agreeing with capital punishment, very clear cut. Or are you telling me that your convictions are so weak that they changed during the course of a thread? I believe you are dishonest, confused about your religion and wishing to save face by offering small concessions.

>You don't even have a morality beyond self interest
My morality is based directly on the basis that every action I take must me neutral or beneficial to those around me who are just people. Don't you dare try to prescribe my morality. What's more, your Bible tells you not to judge others in the way you just judged me as being selfish.

The only thing you read is penis.

>nonce

Had to get rid of an old mattress today. Couldn't be bothered paying the fee so I chucked it down the end of the road, called the council and blamed it on "Romanians around the corner". She sighed and said it happens a lot and someone will be along to pick it up. Thinking about making a tip off that their store is selling illegal, untaxed cigarettes.

bet you got bullied in school you loser

In terms of what I think would be best for a civilisation I would lean towards YES. In this instance I was discussing love and hate and it's relation to civilisation.
In terms of what I think the bible says I would lean towards NO. In this instance we were discussing morality and the bible.

>or beneficial
based on what? beneficial in what way?

Pikey move you cunt.

>but also fuck the Romanians

A based moggapede

devilish

goodnight anons

The dialectic is in motion.

Once again, latent contradictions in the Capitalist mode of production have come to the fore, and another crisis looms.

The fetters placed upon the Means of production by Capital, the incessant process of self-valorisation undergone by objectified labour, are to be burst asunder.

The genie is out of the bottle.

Yeah cos 2008 lead to communism

night x

I refer you to

How dishonest must you be to try to seperate what you think would be best for civilisation from your morality, the two are intertwined. I don't think you're a Christian, or at most you are exceedingly new. You've spent the last three threads preemptively judging people (, prescribing morality), insulting people and whole groups of innocent people (, Anglo-Saxon women) and being very inconsistent with your views (, seperating what the Bible says from what you think). I've been patient and intellectually honest for three threads now and I can no longer be bothered, I recieve nothing but insults and convoluted excuses.

If you really are a Christian you are a very bad Christian. Shame on you.

You aren't a Christian so why should I treat you how I would treat a Christian.

What I think would be best for civilisation and what the bible says can be very different things, there is no contradiction there. Especially since there are strong arguments in favour of capital punishment from Christians. It's not so cut and dry as you make out.

Can we have a whip round and get Eddie some limes? He won't survive till Spring.

anglo women are scum and that isn't a contradiction either.

PUBLIC OWNERSHIP?

youtube.com/watch?v=kZK5DXhJ8C0