Italy Sup Forums - (((European Union))) in Fear Edition - The Blind Violence

ansa.it/english/news/2018/02/05/macerata-shooting-attack-on-fundamental-values-eu-2_8b96de94-e5aa-4525-a415-b4dbc32c64b2.html

Concern and fear are rising in Europe after the rampage against niggers immigrants in Italy.
The head of European Union said the attacks of 11 nigerian immigrants shooted down in Italy is an attack to European Values, and the EU is really concerned about the violent racism spreading in Italy.
Government and law enforcement in Italy are on alert status for the racism and hatred against migrants in italian population as on Italian social media people from all over the country is openly calling to "shoot niggers on sight" "kill the african animals" and "clean the country" posting photos of guns and rifles and glorifying Luca Traini. A crowfounding has been opened for Luca Traini and thousand of italians are sending money to him.
Facebook europe is tryin to delete italian "hate groups" .
An explosive atmosphere is rising in Italy as attacks on foreigners are registered in many regions, the last one, on Monday 5, when a group of 21 Italians attacked a group of Northern Africans in Pavia with knives and baseball bats, yelling "niggers, we will kill you one by one", one northern african lost a finger of his hand, the others are now under police protection.
African immigrants are leaving the reagions of campania and lazio fearing further violence.

Is this, THE beginning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_x5aqVipHs?t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SGBC0tRB8
youtube.com/watch?v=wB-K6bET0zk
espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Vercingetorix, filthy animal.

What's the outlook on the upcoming election?

All the Polls are actually faked, the right coalition will win for sure, we have to see how many votes will have the LEGA party, the only true nationalist party in Italy, they will probably win.

Center left: 24%
Center Right: 39%
m5s: 22%

the country is safe.

wrong quote ameribro, see up there.

saved

Why are you posting behind a meme european union flag?
Are you - dare I say - ashamed of your country?

Nice. It's time that Italy takes a stand. Leftist policies are ruining so many countries. The "refugee" crisis needs to be stopped.

Feels good man.
Go for it.

The Nationalist party lega in italy is going to win.

Pretty awesome, in Italy they are actually starting to "killing niggers".

Can a spaghetti give me a quick rundown on the nationalist movement in Italy? Also what is that car in the bottom right of OP pic?

Is Italy...dare I say..../ourcountry/?

The Nationalist movement in Italy is LEGA, Matteo Salvini is the one running for president.
They want to seal the borders using the Army and mass deport all the niggers back to their shitholes.

I've never seen something like this in any other country. Fucking based.

What is that link anyway? Its like nothing at all, can you give more links?

Smettila di associare i Romani a quel malato di mente

Any possibility of this possible stock crash to influence the outcome?

>shooting to niggers
>mentally illness
pickone

look his meme flag "peace"

Italy is earning its whiteness back.

>based meatball

You realize these attacks are only sinking your own ship right? The public will associate the attacks with racism and white nationalism and be disgusted, how politically illiterate are you?

We can have German slaves again?

you clearly don't understand shit.
that guy is acclaimed as a national hero in italy, we're not talkin about sweden.

italy is probably the most racist country in the world, i've been there.

>Also what is that car in the bottom right of OP pic?
Based Luca Traini's car
youtu.be/h_x5aqVipHs?t=9s

Bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7SGBC0tRB8

the politicians need to hang

the "migrants" are just stupid parasites happy to take advantage of you but the leftist politicians are the ones that tied your hands to your ankles and pulled your pants down

It's a based Alfa Romeo 147.

Her immortal Busso engine is roaring in the night like a banshee hunting for niggers:

Going psycho shooting and killing people isn't how you win the public's favor, when the attacks are over Italy will be more lefty than where it was.

Not if they hate niggers more.
Not to mention these are seen as retaliation from a previous murder.

I was there a month ago it really isn't

Also that 147 had the previous Alfa Romeo logo which features a giant dragon eating a nigger.

Absoultely based
Love seeing niggers get a taste of their own medicine

>Her immortal Busso engine is roaring in the night like a banshee hunting for niggers:

ahahahahahahah
kek

going psycho???

that was a revenge from an italian against niggers.

i have 159

Is this, dare I say, /our engine/?

Cool you will be one of the only people who think of it this way I would bet thousands of dollars the majority of Italy is horrified right now, like I said sinking your own ship.

ahahaahha
all italian facebook has thousand of people glorifing this guy
wtf are you talking about?? lmao, we're not in sweden, here everybody hates niggers, you prick
all the citizen are acclaiming the guy

I fucking love you guys.

absolutely brother.
i have 2.4 jtdm

>everybody hates niggers
Obviously not

Based meatball. He did the LORD's work when he shot those africans.

Imagine if everybody did it at once.

listen, jewish prick, go take a walk.
we are the most racist country in universe, dirty nigger.
we actually kill and enslave niggers in tomato fields.
this is the 6th massacre of nigger in italy in 10 years. lmao

>Her immortal Busso engine is roaring in the night like a banshee hunting for niggers:

please make some meme with this line, it's amazing.

If you look at the marriage stats in Italy, no women Marry a nigger

>That image
lol, is that the guy who killed niggers?

His spirit lives on.

ragazzi riuscite a diffondere queste immagini su facebook? sono fantastiche.

yes, luca traini.

But Toni iwobi is nice

you have to go back.

Yes, our fucking personal Kratos

Kek. Un nero di destra ha protetto l'Italia più di quanto tu farai mai.

noice

Reminder: Mussolini was an Alfista.

Pic related it's a letter from the Duce to engineer Nicola Romeo, the father of the Alfa Romeo.

Before acquiring the company, it was only called "A.L.F.A." which stands for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili and then when Nicola Romeo bought it, he added "Romeo" after Alfa.

documento fantastico, grazie.

The reply from Nicola Romeo to Il Duce.

It's interesting to notice the strong nationalism of that time.

I can't translate the letter but basically Mussolini asked engineer Nicola Romeo why 3 parts of his new car were not manufactured in Italy and then the engineer replied.

postate ste immagini di luca su facebook, devono onorare la leggenda.

Mussolini was a true Alfista, he owned different models like pic related.

Last but not least, Alfa Romeo, just like our Italian nation, is rising again after difficult times.

I find this quite romantic.

di linea, preferisci la giulia o la 159?

domani
per ora le salvo

ottimo
ma su face ita stanno gia girando i meme luca/kratos? o solo su Sup Forums?

La 159 è immortale, uno dei disegni più belli in assoluto che abbiano mai fatto, però comparata alla Giulia quest'ultima è più equilibrata nelle proporzioni grazie alla trazione posteriore (la 159 ha uno sbalzo anteriore importante) e anche se è stata fatta più "anonima" come aspetto, anche questo modello nuovo lo trovo stupendo.

Detto ciò, trovo che il vero capolavoro immortale sia la 156.

Continua con la santa pulizia di mio fratello! Viva l'Italia, lunga vita all'Europa!

la 156 ha piu' di 15 anni ed è stupenda ancora oggi.
l'ho avuta per 5 anni.
capolavoro assoluto di da silva.

i tried

ahahahahahaha
ti prego postala sotto qualche gruppo facebook che parla di luca, mettila assieme allo screenshot del 147
epico

saved.

Quali sono le pagine più famose che fanno anche humor nero?
Se non sbaglio pagine di merda come la fabbrica del degrado ma credo siano troppo sinistroidi
Forse sesso droga e pastorizia

Amici alfisti ma nessuno che cita la mito? credo sia almeno fra le top 5

Girano in gruppi molto "ironici" ma non con i nostri intenti

non ne ho idea, ma penso che ci siano circa 1000 pagina stile Luca Traini Eroe o Luca Presidente.
tra l'altro è appena uscito un mega articolo dei porci dell'espresso su sta cosa, aspettate 1 secondo ve lo prendo. leggetelo

Ragazzi, LEGGETE

espresso.repubblica.it/attualita/2018/02/05/news/raid-macerata-fascisti-sul-web-inneggiano-a-luca-traini-e-l-inizio-della-nostra-vendetta-1.317901#gallery-slider=undefined

OK I'll admit it, Italians are officially white.

God I love being 1/14321 spaghetti. Makes me feel better about being a mutt.

we GOTTA help our italian brothers out

>comparing Luca Tranny to Kratos
He didn't manage to kill a single nigger.

thanks ameribro, we need some declaration from trump on this right now.

11 niggers wounded

shut up, pussy.

kikes don't get to dictate european values because they are not europeans

soon they will learn how big of a mistake it was to try and ethnically cleanse us everywhere we live on earth at the same time.

pic related is a gift Mussolini sent to Rome, Georgia here in America as a sign of friendship

you live there?
thanks for sharing

the gay antifa are not going to destroy it?

try to figure this video
with this song over
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ
it's a pity that i don't know how to make vhs effect on a video

Antifags won't go anywhere in Georgia outside of Atlanta, I've never seen them anywhere else

Do you guys have access to hollow points?

he's used a small caliber glock.

What caliber?