White people chimping out thread

>Be white
>Win American Football game
>Riot

And you call blacks chimps...degenerates

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html#v-4746515662603599663
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html#v-7950038569007203323
youtube.com/watch?v=F49QvJnL5MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He ate horseshit..why white people, why.

>blacks riot because of police brutality and unjustice treatment towards their community
>CHIMP SUBHUMANS! ALL BLACKS!

>whites riot because of a football game
>w-well not ALL whites are like that

Sup Forums is a joke

And black people looted. It goes both ways buddy.

b*ACK0iDS ON DAMAGE CONTROL HAHAHA

BLACKS B T FO ETERNALLY

Just be HUMBLE & SIT DOWN.

>MFW I am a Philadelphian University student
>MFW I didn't participate in the rioting last night for the Eagle's Superb Owl victory
Feels REAL bad man

White people were the ones that destroyed their own city, property, looted, burned cars, ate shit and shit on the hoods of cars. Good job bud

You have no real response so you talk about something completely off topic. Also, I never said blacks were 'Kings', I don't doubt some of them were considering how close egypt is to africa but I dont really care in all honesty.

>The """"""SUPERIOR RACE""""""

I want off this ride.

Yeah I was there and it was actually prettty comfy.
>all whites
>nobody fighting
>police were helping people get down from traffic poles or do whatever da fuq they wanted
Niggers were noggin in north Philly tho

Penn or Drexel

>nobody fighting
You didn't listen to police scanners? There were over 200 reported fights with over 304 Caucasian males involved.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html#v-4746515662603599663

If you're comfy around this I fear for you.

We never said sports fans were great. Possible the one instance where low is people's of every race congregate. Blacks though. This happens more often with them, and over less low is feels reasons than winning your first title.

>LITERALLY WINS
>Riots.

No defense. Guilty.

>Philthadelphians
>people
It doesn't matter what their race is.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5352643/Disgusting-moment-Eagles-fan-eats-HORSE-EXCREMENT.html#v-7950038569007203323

No defense. Guilty.

You'd need at least several thousand dollars worth of McDonald's gift certificates to get that look.

>A LITERALLY SHITSKIN

Do you think a white guy beating up a black guy pisses me off? You realize I don't care for anyone who's not my family lmao. White people kills blacks everyday and same with blacks and whites, I don't care, Mohammad.

>Low iq bread and circus people do these things once a year, soft brains can't handle a first win against maybe the most hated person in the NFL

>literal amatuer hour for Niggers, they can't handle any sort of emotional stress or hype without being outlandish, even in a movie theater, they never stfu at mediocre plot twists ir less.

Okay there, Mr. Crusader.

>Lol you thought I cared about something or had a position away from shitposting about a on issue? Jokes on you, pal

>Be me in Philly last night
>Eagles win the Big one
>Crazed female monkey females everywhere
>Get my dick sucked in parking lot by 2 college milkdud lookin sluts
> Watch as both share the whole white pole

the ape sleeps in everyone, it is just with blacks there isn't really anything else

Wow, a based muslim.

Maybe if you killed more jews and niggers we could be cool. You idiots are literally begging for genocide at this point though.

Ahmed, you're muslim. Your prophit raped 4year old girls and you believe he ran at the speed of light, flew to heaven on a winged horse and split the moon in half. You automatically lose, Hassan.

Temple ;(
Stop user, you're going to make me cry.

I just wish these faggot muslims actually practiced Islam and wen't after the high interest loan merchants.

Just a bit of banter.

kys MUDslime

as if whites are the only ones in philly

Bitch.

Most Americans in general are retarded degenerates because we allowed too many of the world's trash to come live here. Sportsball is a cancer in its current form, it should just be games that young men play recreationally. This nonsense probably wouldn't happen if America was still well to do moneyed Anglo-Saxons.

Cuntface

mutts aren't white.

white people coming back to their roots, tree climbing cavemen

kys degenerate niggers

>I wanna live in an all-white city with high trust and no crim-

DUMBASS,ITS A FUCKING MEME FLAG.

This is a Nigga

eat shit

>He has pictures of dicks in his folder

why would you let monkeys put your banana in their mouths?

You are aware they're mostly potato niggers right ?

>philly
>white

>Democrat

In the white USA they would have all been shot or had chips put inside there heads so the state could just hit a switch to kill them.

Fuckin shit

>B-But B-Black
BTFO'ed lmao

White people should riot and rip down this system and the city's that hold it all up.

Conservatives that are worth their salt didnt watch the game and definitley did not chimp out on the streets. Soyboys, bugmen and coal burners/oil drillers were the white trash shitting where they eat.

When real huwhite pipo chimp out, i guarantee it wont be the street lights that get destroyed.

>police brutality and unjustice treatment towards their community
False narrative used as an excuse to loot & destroy.

Sports riots are really just parties/bars emptying into the streets. Not out to damage property or make things shitty, they just tend to be loud and drunk.

Are we going to pretend that Philadelphia isn't 45% black and that no Philadelphia Eagles fans are black?

chimp out bump
youtube.com/watch?v=F49QvJnL5MQ

The'yre also Philadelphian- Irish, German satanist/Jewish, Italians with some poles to make it a slavshit stew.

fawk you. commie

>zero people hospitalized
>zero businesses looted
>minor property damage
>3 arrests
This is how white people "chimp out"

>one NFL franchise beats another
>"omg WE did it guys"
Football fans are literally the worst

This.
Time to go back to the UK.

>soccer in Europe

damn youre a fucking retard if you put stuff in that light like that nothing seems fun. You make entertainment itself seem useless with that logic fucking brainlet

>Philadelphia
>white
lol, it's like 80% niggers

I'm just saying you sports fanatics are fucking losers trying to take credit for someone else's accomplishments. I'm not saying don't watch sports, I still like gambling on games myself, but goddamn do people get way too fucking into it.
They are usually fat alcoholics with no future prospects so they cling to the one bit of tribalism that's okay in today's society, sports teams.

yes.
Hooligans are scum. the best way to cleanse the population of trash - wait for hooligans to assemble and open fire.

Sounds like someone that wasnt invited to that many parties in highschool would say

This.
Nobody chanting "pigs in blankets." Cops high fiving fans.

No. I speak from personal experience.
Seeing people make asses out of themselves, and remember what I've done myself, well it's part of the reason I'm sober these days.

>remembering*

This is my sentiment as well. The core problem with American society is that stupid people are allowed to breed. I'd rather be in the company of a black atheist lawyer than a methhead christian skinhead.

They're both completely different situations from different causes.

well it's pretty true though. It's a simulated fake belonging. You're actually just a fanboy with merchandise.

nice quads but also its just people getting drunk that makes them ape its not actually them as a person. Alcohol is definitely degenerate but sports is more of a social thing based on location ya know.

Parties and superbowl parties are different things.
Actually what you said sounds more like someone who didn't get invited to parties would say.

How does his dick feel in your ass?

They are all Philadelphia fans that makes them all niggers.

Yea that's what their doing in this thread. Europeans are retarded

We call these people snow niggers.

northern "whites" are not real whites. they're german/italian/irish mutts. inferior people (being generous with that word) really

>yankees

anything on this board sounds like someone who didn't get invited to parties would say

Man, this is Philly. They are people shaped by losing. Even Rocky never beats Apollo. He's just a hero because he got that far.
They didn't feel like losers for once. It probably felt really good.

well I'm lucky enough that I did and I still do
but that's because I have a job that requires networking, not sitting on my ass shitposting on Sup Forums all day

I still watch sports man.
I just fucking hate rabid fans, they are the perfect goyim cattle.

56%...

>be you
>be gay
>think you are clever
>have a hack unoriginal comment

Philly sports riots will be cleaned up after the parade and life will go on like nothing happened because it is nothing. You'll still be a gay faggot.

kys

Northerners are basically pale niggers. Don't be fooled.

bitch

Sports fans are retarded, nothing new here

Its so close you could even say it's actually IN africa

negro here
kang logic

White people paid for and built everything they were destroying, blacks destroy things they contributed nothing to

Degenerate 85% Democrat blue state.

literally every form of entertainment can be trivialized as hard as this you fag