Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is a special person, make sure you let them know that every day!

Lets get things rolling!

How would you spend a hot summer day together?

How does your loved one beat the heat?

How would you plan the perfect romantic evening?

What is a moment they've had in their series that's inspired you to be a better person?

You get home late after a long day and find them asleep on the couch having waited for you, what do you do?

Remember to complimint a waifu today, yours are all really truly amazing!

Completely fried from a pretty awful day so I can't answer any questions today, but I wish you all a great week.
Now to snuggle up with her daki.

I guess I will ask does anyone here know japanese that could help me find an untranslated doujin?

I found a preview for it on pixiv but its only in japanese search results and I have no clue where to look. It might not even be scanned anywhere but its really well illustrated so I think it would be weird for it to just disappear like that.

Thanks OP!

>How would you spend a hot summer day together?
Probably chilling out in the back garden, maybe get a barbecue or hot pot going.

>How does your loved one beat the heat?
Sunglasses, t-shirts, shorts and a cap

>How would you plan the perfect romantic evening?
If I had money, I'd book a candlelit dinner in the fanciest restaurant with jazz music being played live in the background. Otherwise, I'd try to take her out to a nice spot on the hills where we could just eat snacks and gaze at the stars and moon together, with no one else around.

>What is a moment they've had in their series that's inspired you to be a better person?
When she forgave the man who betrayed her in the Tower of Heaven arc.

>You get home late after a long day and find them asleep on the couch having waited for you, what do you do?
Princess carry her to bed and wrap a blanket around her. If she hasn't eaten yet, I'd try and cook something.

>compliment
That's an adorable Mint picture!

I dream of sitting under the shade trees, in a garden we've built together. Playing shogi as the hot summer wind rustles the leaves. We drink tea and talk about fun things like friends and adventures. The summer higurashi cry, and a smell of grass goes by. As it gets later we go in to make supper. Her friends Satoko and Hanyuu are by to eat with us and the night becomes noisy with good company. Something like that is how I want to waste time in the summer.
We could go to a lake for a swim. Or go into the city to get icecream. Or laze about in front of a fan.
I still look at the picture you drew me and my heart fires up every time. You're a good person Konatafag, and inspiring to me. I hope your dreams reflect more happy times.

-She'd press for a trip to the beach. Barring that, we'd just keep indoors with the A/C going and crack some nice tunes.
-Swimming. If she can't do that, then some nice sleeveless attire.
-Spare no expense. If we're going out, then I find a nice japanese restaurant with a nice atmosphere. Staying in, candles and flower petals. All culminating with a luxurious view of the night sky.
-Just seeing her trying so hard to succeed in spite of the odds. Guess it's kind of had an impact of sorts.
-The reverse is more likely, but I'd find a way to carry her to bed.

Mint a cute

>Hot summer day
We'd spend our time chilling in a mall, her buying clothes and me carrying them, then I'd take her to my favorite beach

>Beat the heat
Beaches, my man

>Perfect romantic evening
It'd start off with her kicking my ass at karaoke, then a nice dinner, and cuddles at home while falling asleep to some documentary

>Couch sleeping
I'd grab a blanket and lay down on the couch with her

Questions:
>How would you raise your waifu's self confidence after something happened to make it drop?

>What would her parents think of you?

>What would your parents think of her?

I love my waifu!

Damn Mintfag, you are precious and have been doing this for a long time now.

Good taste in waifu but keep in mind your waifu shares voices with my daughter.

No other 2d girl has ever managed to make me feel the same way, i don't think i can ever stop loving her no matter how much i try

Sometimes that makes me wonder if maybe watching her anime just made me remember memories from another life, it all just started feeling so familiar at one point, i don't know i wonder if that's the case maybe we are destined to meet again even if we look different maybe we just happened to land in a world with less magic this time so it's taking us longer to find each other, all i know is her smile makes me happy like no other thing in this world and that i have to keep getting stronger for her i wonder how long or how many lives it will take us to be together again

By going out somewhere nice and getting some iced fruit drinks in the meantime.

About that, she wears lighter clothing and leaves the cooler on.

I think a dinner at home would be best. Without the distractions of a restaurant conversation can be more comfortable and honest. Though it would be a mistake to prepare overly complicated dishes, with poor preparation all the focus would be on the food and not on her which defeats the purpose. So preparing as much as possible in advance so everything ends up being effortless is key. I would give her some small tasks like preparing the salad as a distraction, that's important considering her personality. I would also give her something to drink that I know she likes.

>What is a moment they've had in their series that's inspired you to be a better person?

Her way of life and the way she handles things with courage are my greatest inspiration but I liked when she took care of child Haruhiko in episode 11. I mean she had the most on her plate out of everyone else present but she still decided to undertake that task herself because she knew she was the one best suited for it.

>You get home late after a long day and find them asleep on the couch having waited for you, what do you do?

Put a blanket on her so that she doesn't get cold. M-maybe lightly caress her cheeks or her hair, I might end up feeling a bit guilty since she is asleep but after all she really looks like an angel.

Compli-mints first so I don't forget it this time around.

Mint is an adorable cutiepie! Konata is cool and the reason you will never need any FAQs for video games! Mai is athletic and will give you lots of stamina!

She has a lot of bikinis and does not seem to like the heat a lot, so we'd go and cool off at the lake. I'd prepare some snacks and drinks and then we'd get home, her tanned as heck and me looking like a boiled lobster.

She once tried to fit a fan to a bike running in-doors only to collapse from the exhaust fumes, but that was in a hopefully non-canonical 4koma sketch. The red lights seem to be hell but any time inbetween are heaven on a bike, and as I've mentioned before a nice dip in water, even a tiny inflatable pool, seems to do the trick!

Extensive research into how to make the food she loves in the best way so I can spend half a day in the kitchen minimum to prepare a three course meal for her and me, scented candles and rose petals on the way to the bedroom.

The touring she did with her friends from the Bike Club inspired me to work towards getting a bike again so I can go touring! Seeing more of the country I live in and the ones in its vicinity should open my mind more and appreciate nature and what I have.

Princess carrying her to bed and if she wakes up kissing her forehead, eyebrows and mouth while giving headpats!!

We would probably head for the beach, and if for some reason that doesn't work out we would probably go catch a movie.
She has to find something cool to get a grasp on in order to raise her body temperature.
We would probably head to a nice restaurant in the city, and after dinner we would spend a night at a really high end hotel.
I'd sit down right next to her and stroke her hair.

>How would you raise your waifu's self confidence after something happened to make it drop?
I'd tell her that it doesn't matter what happened, because I will always love her and that she is perfect the way she is.
She would probably have no problem with me. Especially after seeing how much I care for Miia.
I'm not entirely sure how anyone would react to a lamia showing up at their door, but once they got past her body, which probably wouldn't take long for my mother, dad would take a bit longer due to his fear of snakes, they would get along great.

Can't come up with any good questions today, so post a picture of your waifu taking a nap!

Everytime I see that thumbnail I think it's a Galaxy Angel thread and then it just turns out to be the waifu circlejerk thread.

Depends where we are. If we are near sea we would go to the beach. We could relax, play in water and even build sand castles.
Otherwise we would try to find some air conditioned place I guess.
By wearing light sundresses, eating ice creams etc.
Stargazing would be perfect.
I would kiss her on the forehead and then I would gently princess carry her to bed and join her. I would greet her softly if she wakes up but I would make sure to not disturb too much.

She is pretty shy and timid already, but I would keep on praising her and showing her how wonderful girl I think she is.
My mom thinks she is cute IIRC. My father probably wouldn't think much about her.

I'd remind her of all the things she's achieved and done, spoil her with her favorite food and filthy car-driving with an AC on in the heat of summer.

I honestly have no idea. Her parents live and work in the USA and they've never ever been shown in the source material. The closest to a "parent" in a way would be her younger sister, Yume, who takes care of the house and cooks.

My mother saw a watercolor illustration of her that I keep in my wallet and called it "cute", but she also was disappointed last year when she found out who I made the birthday cake for.

Question time! Your beloved one challenges you to a punishment game. She chooses the game, you choose the punishment for the loser. What is your choice? Would you intentionally lose?

Doubting everything from the nature of waifus to my own feelings to everything in this universe

please help me or kill me

I love Shuzo so much.

>couch sleep
Kiss his forehead and gently lift him to carry him to bed.
>compliment
Yukari is lovely!
Konata is super cute!
Watching Miku dance is fun!

My waifu's birthday is this Friday! I'm looking forward to celebrating his special day.

What's your waifu's favorite era of film? Any particular titles you think she'd enjoy?

Inside with the AC cranked.

Her lolipops are a refrigeration agent, but she also takes trips back home to her yuki onna village. She also sleeps with a cold pack in her pillow at night if it's too warm.

I know that she has her favourite spots to be by herself, so I'd go to one of these places ahead of time and prepare a nice setup with candles and food, then ask her if she wants to go out with me to the spot without her knowing about the setup.

When she smiles, it makes me want to be able to keep her smiling, so to better myself is to be able to keep her happy.

Find another spot in the living room and fall asleep with her.

I'm not exactly the best person to ask this...

Her mother wouldn't think of me as much of a man.

That she's super shy and a little strange, but a good person, especially for me.

We would spend the day in front of the fan trying to cool off and eating ice pops.

There are many moments in his series like that. One moment is where he tries to hide how exhausted he is because he doesn't want people worrying over him. It makes me want to try even harder.

I'd put a blanket over him and try not to wake him. He must be tired after a long day at work.

Have a great week, waifufriends!

Happy Wednesday, Waifu thread! Hope you're having a great day with your beloved!
>Hot Summer day?
Eating popsicles and swimming
>beat the heat?
She knows all the shady spots around town
>Spend the perfect romantic evening?
Snuggled up watching a cute movie
>moment in her series that inspired me to be a better person?
In the OVA when she watches the meteor shower, It was great seeing all her work come to fruition, and I realized then that I have to better myself for her sake
>Get home late?
Carry her to bed princess style, or, if I'm tired as well, just pull up a blanket and snuggle up with her!
Have a good time, and I'm sure you'll have a better day tomorrow
>Punishment game?
Oh man, she'd probably choose a board game or something like that, and my punishment for a loss would be 100 rigorous head pats. I don't see how I could intentionally lose a board game, but I probably wouldn't just throw the game, even if I could
>Raise waifu self confidence?
remind her that I'm there for her and that she has nothing to fear because I'll always believe in her, no matter what
>What would her parents think of me?
I'm sure I could get a long with Meme just fine, both of us being goofy fellows
>What would my parents think of her?
That she is very shy, but a keeper for someone like me

Questions:
What kinds of flavors does your beloved like and dislike?

What's a strange theory that your beloved has or would be willing to put to the test?

Has your beloved ever done something they regretted much much later?

All of you have such incredible partners and you should cherish them forever!

>hot summer day
Biking and going to get ice cream. Either that or going to Akiba and shopping around even if just window shopping. Maybe go to an event together or movie.
>how does your loved one beat the heat
Drinking a cold beer or eating a Popsicle.

>Regrets
I'm sure he regrets a lot of things.

-Support. Rationalize what happened, and tell her that I've got her back, no matter what.
-I'd hope I'd be enough to impress
-N/A

Russian roulette w/ shots. See who gets plastered first. Drinks are randomized.

Happy early birthday to your special one.
...and she seems fond of action flicks.

-She's got a taste for nuts and fruits, though that goes out the window if it's too messy.
-Not sure if she has any theories aside from seeing how high I can spin.
-No regerts. She knows that everything that's happened has led to where she is now.

I'd like to have a true waifu as well and feel the way you anons do. It sounds really comfortable.
I've already tried, but I think I can't find the right girl.
Everytime I start to take a girl more seriously, I end up not feeling the same about her after a while, so I believe I wasn't so interested in them to start with. I wasn't in love.

Have any of you guys already faced such situation?

She finds you, not the other way around. Desperately searching is not gonna make her turn up.

Waifus are only healthy on the short term. What you need is to find yourself and what you want, rather than seemingly seeking girls for the sake of seeking out girls. A waifu is not the solution to your problems and if anything you'd do the same thing to a waifu you do to other girls because you haven't solved the problems within your own self.

Love isn't something you choose. it could be possible no 2d girl is right for you. All you can really do is continue with life normally and hope you find the one.

I prefer my waifu non existent, because if she was alive I have little doubt she'd find me as unlovable and unlikable as every other human in my life.

If I have a character that I think about a lot, and have thought of like this for years, are they my waifu? Listening to her voice gives me shivers, even years after first hearing it.

Do you think all of this is just escapism, Sup Forums? Like we're avoiding reality to be with a girl who we love but is not real, cannot exist, cannot possibly hurt us and do us wrong not by virtue of who she is or her beliefs, but by virtue of what she is and her fictionality.

I love my waifu so much but keep running into these unavoidable realities day by day and just wish she were here with me. I don't want to lose my love for her but I don't know if I say that because I genuinely love her or if it's because I've been with her for so long that I don't know what I'd do without her or if I'm afraid of making mistakes or being hurt by 3D

Existence is misery and I just want the life I want no matter how impossible it all is. Bring on the matrix or any form of reality that frees me from this one.

You have to evaluate your own feelings and see if it is love or not. If you're in love, you just know.

>Do you think all of this is just escapism, Sup Forums?
Isn't it obvious?

Of course it's escapism. Life sucks, actual women suck, and reality is a sea of suffering filled with increasingly small islands of joy. Blogshit incoming: I've tried the normalfag life including dating and shit, and let me tell you, nothing jades you more than trying to date 3D women. They're horrendous in pretty much every capacity, and that was a very painful lesson to learn since I used to think women were literally better than men. 2D is the path to take, escapism or not.

It's not something you can force like that. Considering how tormentingly one-sided it all is, I'd honestly say it's not something you should be trying to achieve anyway.

I don't. I dated someone before I knew who my waifu was and it wasn't exactly bad but it wasn't anything special. The typical teen romance. So it's not as if I'm in this situation because I can't find someone else or am afraid of it. As for her more or less being "perfect" I love my waifu not because she has no flaws but in spite of her flaws. I dislike a few things about her and it frustrates me how she acts sometimes, but that's how life is. She's not perfect but neither is anyone else.

However I'm sure that some people use it for escapism and I can't say I blame them all that much but at the end of the day if you use something to escape it will probably end up biting you in the ass and you'll regret doing it.

So are you content with running forever? Would she love you for it? Would she love someone who spends their whole life escaping, spiting the world, rather than living life on this earth in spite of the misery of this cruel reality?

>at the end of the day if you use something to escape it will probably end up biting you in the ass and you'll regret doing it.
I know my love has been pure before, good intentions and natural joy from seeing her, but then I found some underlying darkness in it that I have been concerned may have been there from the beginning. I worry and wonder what my relationship with my waifu is or was, I want to reclaim the joy that was there but it's hard without her here. I don't even know what I want out of life anymore, when I ask myself my first answer is her but not only is she someone I cannot be with in this damned world, but I worry if that is what I truly believe or what I have conditioned myself to believe. Everything is so confusing and it hurts and I just want to die.

Saying "if she were here I wouldn't have any of these problems or anxieties" sounds like wishful thinking but in this situation it's true. Hell I may have different problems or anxieties but it wouldn't be these ones.

I don't know, I haven't actually been with a 3D woman before but I like to think it doesn't matter as long as you're happy. If one day I do end up with 3D I won't regret any of the times I spent with my waifu

Who said I have a waifu?

Ever considered a tulpa?

Thank you for the thread Mintbro, take good care of your lovely Mint !

We would either go outside for summer activities together, such as going to the beach/pool or to places with AC, or stay at home being lazy together in front of the fan.
Make sure that we always have ice cream and watermelons in the fridge !

By wearing lighter clothes, she like sleeveless clothes in summer. She also try to stay at home unless she has something to do outside.
She's not really good at it, since her club eventually asked for the club room to be equipped with AC.

It would be at the evening of something we waiting for a long time, like a movie release or a concert, we would go to a fancy restaurant, then attend the event together, before going back home for lewds, then sleep

When she refused a letter of recommendation that could have opened her the doors of any college in Japan she wanted, to go with her friends in the same college. It showed me how kind and devoted she was to the ones she loved. That's not the only moment, but one of the biggest ones.

Carry her gently to the bed, and put a blanket on her and kiss her forehead for sweet comfy dreams. Do the things I have to do since I just got home, then join her in bed and sleep.

>Remember to complimint a waifu today
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Mizore a cool !
Hane a cutecool biker !
Miia a best monmusu and lamias are great !
Erza a beautiful with her red hair !
Erio a cute alien !
Kagura a cutecool, and keep on lifting !
Luka's voice is great and my favorite vocaloid !
Miku is great too !
Mai's martial arts are the definition of cutecool !

>If one day I do end up with 3D I won't regret any of the times I spent with my waifu
I don't get how people who claim to love their waifu can say this. I'll always love my waifu, or at least that is what I want to do regardless of the despair I experience.

>So are you content with running forever

Who is running? I'd argue that pursuing 3D women despite their incredible flaws and horrendous personalities is akin to running in a hamster wheel, while 2D escapism is more like saying "fuck it" and sitting on the couch. Both are ultimately pointless, but at least this way you aren't going to trip and hurt yourself for zero gain.

>Would she love you for it? Would she love someone who spends their whole life escaping, spiting the world, rather than living life on this earth in spite of the misery of this cruel reality?

She only exists in my fantasies, so yes, yes she would. If she was real then she'd be as horrible as 3D women, and her opinion wouldn't matter; barring waifubots, that's a pretty pointless place to get hung up. Besides, you seem to think that abstaining from 3D means completely checking out of life. I have other pursuits and interests outside of women, and I do not define my life or successes by them as you seem to do. Your first step out of your existential crisis is not defining your life, happiness, and success based off of women that wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I'm not saying I don't love my waifu. I do, and I hope we stay together forever. But things change over time. I don't know what the future will bring.

Because people change and no one's love is guaranteed to last forever. Admitting that your feelings could change doesn't mean they aren't real.

what do I do if I feel myself changing but don't want to and wish I could remain happy with who I was before?

>hot summer day
Sounds like a trip to the lake or the pool will do the trick!
>beat the heat
If she couldn't go for a swim, she would spend the day in front of a fan and maybe eat something cold like some watermelon or a popsicle!
>asleep
Well i'm sure she would wake up once she hears all of her pets greeting me as I come inside, haha! After that, I would make sure she has eaten and if not, we'd prepare dinner or maybe go out for food depending on the mood.

>sad
Just talk to her and hold her close until she can get her sadness out of her system. Hibiki tends to make a full recovery after having a good cry.
>her parents
Considering I am American and she is from Okinawa, it would probably not go smoothly at first, but I am sure in time I could prove my sincerity to them.
>my parents
Knowing them they would probably accept her pretty quickly, but would tease me for choosing a non-american girl who barely speaks english (if at all) to be my partner.

naptime is important!

Loser has to give the other a full body massage until the winner is satisfied! Hibiki would be able to tell if I was holding back and that would only make her angry, so I would have to give it my all!

YAY!

Sounds like you need to date more people and learn more about what you actually like and want in a girl. Waifuism isn't some sort of trendy thing that is cool or fun to be a part of. The torment and longing you will feel for the one you love but can never truly be with is not something to strive for. There is nothing wrong with 3D; we just happened to fall in love with 2D, you dont get to choose who you fall in love with.

You can argue that everything pleasurable is escapism. There is no real objective of existence, so we are ultimately free to do as we please. Don't let other people's morals or ethics dictate your own happiness.

You could try to find ways to revitalize your love, but you might just have to accept it and move on.

But I don't want to. I want to keep on loving her. I love her and I want to be happy with her.

Then keep trying to revitalize it, I suppose, but you may not have a choice in the matter.

i hate this. I mean I must love her if I don't want my feelings to fade, right? I just don't know what to do. If she were here it'd be so much better and I wouldn't feel lost and confused like this...

post it

Do something different than what you have done until now. As long as the will to keep loving her is there anything is possible.

Everyone tells me that but I don't know what to do. I feel like what I want and what I feel are two different things and I'm just clashing with myself when I'm not immersed in escapism and I don't know what to do anymore.

I want her to always be important to me. I want her to always be dear to me. I don't want to think of her and feel shame or regret. I want to feel her love, the joy she's given me, the drive she has given me, everything. I want her to always be the first in my thoughts as she wants to be, and why is reality so cruel? I know if she were here and her world were real she'd just speak Japanese and I wouldn't know her or who she was or things like that but everything hurts so much and I just want to be with her

There is this phrase "fake it till you make it". At a very advanced stage you'll have to be a bit out of touch with reality. There is really no other way to connect with fiction.

Not necessarily, it's a very human thing to be afraid of change, especially if it's inevitable. Never do something just for the sake of doing it, consider your own well-being above all. She wouldn't want to see you in pain. Looking at it the other way around always helps: If my waifu loved me back, and that only hurt her, I'd want her to stop worrying about me, and move on. I couldn't bear to see her suffer like that.

I personally just learned to accept the limitations of a 2D relationship, and I'm fine with it being one-sided forever. It is not, and should not be thought of within the confines of a "normal" 3D relationship. She deserves all the love that I can give to her, and there's always a little bit of hope that my feelings will reach her one day. I just want her to know that she is loved, I don't even need a reply.

Probably, some use their waifu solely as escapism, and sometimes only half the time.
Escapism is the avoidance of reality by way of your own imagination. Escapism isn't inherently bad. It's not wrong to be happy when you aren't hurting anyone else.

But the core of your problem is that you doubt your own love, your own worthiness as a person. Love is a hard thing to define. It's not like anyone else can tell you if your love is real or not, only you can come to an answer.
But
>because I've been with her for so long that I don't know what I'd do without her or if I'm afraid of making mistakes or being hurt by 3D
You can be in love with someone, and at the same time fear for what life would be like without them. I fear for life without my waifu too, and I feel very much in love. Married couples all over the world can also feel this kind of attachment, and it doesn't detract from the strength of your love at all. Love can be based upon not only pure and virtuous feelings, like wanting to protect someone and wanting to make them happy. It can also be based upon sexual desire, obsession, the fear of life without them, feeling dominant. Or even the feeling of safety when you let someone else make your life decisions for you.
It's the duality of man, humans hold in them both selfless and selfish intentions. It means you're perfectly human.
You love your waifu, and at the same time you've selfishly attached yourself to her. Its okay to be selfish, just return the favor to her. Help her be selfish too, don't leave her for anyone else and let her feel safety in your arms.
>Existence is misery
Yet it's that very existence that lets you find happiness and love. If you want to wait for another reality, I think that's an alright way of coping. The world is full of absurdity, we see it in the very structure of the universe. Through virtue of the absurd world, maybe one day you'll be reborn together with the one you love.

i wish these threads had less question/answer spam.
i dont really do headcanon, and most questions dont apply to her at all.

Feel free to start other discussions you'd like to see, then.

Be the change you wish to se.

the name is C81『のほほんさんの本#01』, the first result is the preview on the pixiv page.

>most questions dont apply to her at all

Sorry if this is a rude question but is she a minor character?

But your love will never reach her, because she doesn't exist. I would love for my love to reach my waifu, but it never can, and never will, and that makes me feel depressed.

I don't want to love her just out of being afraid to change who I am. I miss when I was proud of my love. The world around me makes me wish it was like a 3D relationship, where I could express my love for her openly rather than treat it like some big secret that can never be found out or else I'll be chastised for it. even the word "it" sets me off because my dad called her an "it" the last time he found out. Same with the world treating love for those who are fictional as some big joke, and waifu love in general seeming to be dying out rather than growing, simply due to the fact that it feels impossible to further develop and maintain such a relationship. It hurts and I am drowning in this stupid cruel reality.

I always think about what she would want and I worry that I'm headcannoning what she would want me to be and what to do. I wish her here so I wouldn't have any relationship issues because they all stem from reality vs fiction rather than anything wrong with her herself. She can't control that she's fictional, and I hate that barrier between reality and fiction.

>It's not like anyone else can tell you if your love is real or not, only you can come to an answer.
I just want to be happy with her. An "I love you too" from her would fill me with so much comfort but it's just impossible to get that. The closest thing I could do is pay her voice actress to say it but it wouldn't be my waifu's own genuine feelings.

Did you search exhentai? Raw dounjinshi there are usually kept with their title intact so you can use that to search it.There is also doujinshi.org where you can look up the artist's name and other details. Since it's an old doujin it's probably no longer available in toranoana and melonbooks but suruga-ya usually has old and rare doujins.

I hate having this pointless knowledge. I don't even read my waifu's doujins, I hate them.

I'll tell you how I deal with my waifu.
I treat every little fantasy and interactions as a "promise for the future". For I hold my head high, become someone I can be proud of and someone that she can fall in love with. So when I die I believe in the miracle of me being born in her world. With my proud spirit I can live my life the same, fall in love the same, except that time I can be with her.

The things you're thinking don't make you pathetic or a bad person by any means. But if you really wish to hold onto your love, you have to change your way of thinking. Be proud. Become the kind of guy she'd fall in love with, and become proud of that. Or else just let go.

I know what you mean, I don't see the point to that either. Nowadays I just lurk if there's some interesting conversation in-between the filler fluff. I don't even want to post her, since that'd create a weird association, and that's just awkward, it's not like loving someone makes you their representative.

Yeah, it might never reach, but I'm also OK with that. She'll never learn about me, and I'll pass without having influenced her life the tiniest bit. Doesn't make me want to stop loving her for a single second though, the emotion itself is so precious and wonderful.

With the way you're writing, you're not going to find peace unless you change the way you think. A good rule of thumb to follow is if something makes you unhappy, take action and fix it, if it's out of your control, then learn how to live with it. A 2D relationship will never operate by the rules of a 3D one, and reality isn't something that you can change. It's possible to find your own peace though, but it's different for everyone, there's no one-size-fits-all way of thinking.

I already searched all derivatives of my waifus name in english and japanese on all those sites. The only result I get is suruga-ya(which I didn't know about until I tried to find this)

It is listed on there but I can't make out anything on the page or whether it would even be in stock or not. Do they even ship to US either?

they dont anymore.
you have to use a proxy/forwarding service for that

Oh well, I was hopping some japanese doujin site might have had it scanned.

What would you guys rather see? Not being flippant, I prefer discussions over questions as well. I just can't come up with anything to say.

Why you people say that cartoon girls can't be waifus? why can't Sup Forums understand people have different tastes? even "shit taste" is a taste!

No one says that, this just isn't the board for it you understand?

I'm just scared that I have other wants and desires in terms of romance, and that my feelings for her are fading because of this.

Last year I got an unwanted crush on a 3D, decided to "be honest with my waifu and ask the 3D out" and I got rejected. I knew I would going in anyways but I wanted to do it for my waifu so I wouldn't be hanging on to "what ifs" with this other girl. But those feelings I had a year ago have been making me question everything since and I am sick of all the doubts. I just want to be happy with her again...and if she were real I could show her the world and show the world to her. Being selfish, I'd even want to show her off to the world every now and again.

This, no one saying you can't fall in love with a western girl but the board is Sup Forums anime and manga.

with waifu

Fine don't respond to me.
I feel like I've heard your sob story before actually.
>decided to "be honest with my waifu and ask the 3D out" and I got rejected
That sounds really dumb. I've reconsidered what I said before, I now see why you think your waifu is just escapism. You pathetically tried to ditch her to date someone else, then come crawling back to the person who can't reject you.
Stop making excuses. If you're not happy with your waifu then just stop being with her. It's really as simple as that. Or suck it up and stop complaining, be prepared to walk the path of despair for her. I doubt you can though, if you're being tempted so easily by random women who don't want you.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't want to change anything if something about it works for others. I can still get the occasional few interesting points every once in a while, so it's cool.

It's more that you should be honest with yourself first of all. Take a breather, and truly reflect on what you actually want. Forget about what happened before, a person isn't defined just by their past. The sunk cost fallacy also applies to relationships, in this case it doesn't matter if it's 2D or not. There's no shame in letting go of something that's just not working out.

The world doesn't care, you have to find your own way.

i dont think she is, though i guess relative to other characters in the series she probably is.

shes just not in the type of story that shows all sorts of little details about her.

oh well, what the vn shows about her is already wonderful,
i just hope the remake happens someday so i can learn even more reasons to love her.

>shes just not in the type of story that shows all sorts of little details about her.
I'm in the same situation, but I like trying to think of possible answers, even if there's no way to confirm anything. Just as a thought experiment, I guess.

I love my husbando. I want to make him smile like this. This genuine, relaxed at peace smile that he has never been able to show because of all the shit he's gone through.

Seriously though, fucking christ. Look at him. Are you seeing this? Can you believe this shit? My husbando is the most beautiful fucking person on the entirety of all of the Blue oceans. Most beautiful person in the entirety of everything.
He deserves nothing but the best.

Have a nice day everyone.

But I didn't try to ditch her. I tried to tune out that I was getting feelings for someone else (alongside my waifu) for several months before they just became overbearing. I decided I shouldn't lie to my waifu and stopped hiding those feelings, and acted upon them solely so I could get back to loving my waifu happier because again, I knew the girl would reject me anyways.

I hate it because it's not that I'm not happy with her, because I love her very much, but i'm not happy with reality and fiction. I keep thinking about her, but those thoughts are immediately slammed down by the reality that they will never happen, and it hurts me and brings down my mood, and then this happens and happens until it affects thinking about her in general and makes me begin to doubt everything about myself and my love for my waifu.

I don't know how to be honest and what I want, or how to see what I truly want. Facing yourself is an incredibly hard thing to do, it isn't something easy like it is in video games. Especially when you yourself are constantly confused about your desires. Fuck reality if she were real...you get it by now. I'd rather be dead than face myself or let go of her or find my way, but I feel like nothing more than a child holding onto a blanket some force is trying to take away.

Go away.

Stay a while.

If you can't find any way to make peace with the fact that she isn't real, having a waifu might not ever work out for you.
There's no other way to figure all of this out than honestly facing yourself, difficult as it is.

Wamuu will always be the world's number one warrior to me! I can only hope that I'm a loving enough partner to make that obvious to him.

Depends on how we're feeling - Going swimming after working out is obviously a great choice if we're feeling energetic. If we're feeling especially lazy for some reason, staying home and eating frozen fruit while playing a summer-y video game like SMS is the way to go! If it's something fancy, I love walking around botanical gardens, but we'll have to see if there are any open after sundown...

Pillar men can adjust their body temperature to suit their environment so even in really high temperatures, I doubt he'd feel uncomfortable. He'd probably focus all of his concerns on making sure that I don't overheat. H-he doesn't need to, but I'd appreciate seeing how he cared!

Combine lots of fighting with lots of snuggling and you'll have Wamuu's perfect evening without fail. I just try to combine that with date-related things that I've been feeling like doing lately, or sometimes I'll see an interesting place out in the wild and I'll think "I want to have a fight with my husbando there!". We fell in love while stargazing together, so that's a timeless date idea for us.

Every moment that he was on screen. I mean, he doesn't get much screentime so that doesn't mean much, but my life went on a hard upward swing after I gained the desire to impress him and make him smile. At first I thought of my husbando as something of a kind of mentor and worked hard with the long-term goal of being his equal, but after a while I wanted to become his equal in love - Wamuu gives everything he has for his family, so as a spouse, I think I should be able to give him the same kind of treatment and become just as selfless.

If you love him why do you want to kill him?

You're so cute. Your husbando is fucking cool my dude, you treasure that smile.
>Has beloved ever done something they regretted
Yes, he caused the death of a mother and spent the last few years of his life in a pit of self loathing and regret. Even though he actually saved her son's life in the end by killing her before she had a chance to go nuclear he never mentioned this because he didn't think it was justified in any case.
Maki is really pretty; I love her hair.
>How would you raise your waifus self confidence
Some tlc, neither of us are very good with words so I'd just do my best to be supportive.
>What would your parents think of her
Very supportive, he's responsible and down to earth; very much the type of person my parents would approve of.
>What is a moment they've had in their series that's inspired you to be a better person
Everything. Owning up to his mistakes, facing his insecurities, taking a few bullets for someone else, everything he does makes me want to be a better person.
>You get home late after a long day and find them asleep on the couch having waited for you, what do you do
Fluff that fucking hair and pull a blanket up. Crawl in beside him.

Good day, everynyan! I hope you all had a wonderful day with your beloved!

-Normally I would want to hide in the safety of the AC, but she would press for a trip to a beach, or a dip in our pool.
-By going for a swim! She absolutely loves it.
-I would make dinner for us, and after we're done we would do something together.
-It's not a specific time, but just seeing her makes me want to be the best person that I can possibly be for her. She deserves nothing less than the best.
-Take her back to our bed and tuck her in, then get ready to sleep myself and join her in slumber.

-Console her, telling her that nothing can bring down the best girl I know!
-I wish I knew what her parents were like. The only relative of hers shown is a distant ancestors of her.
-They would be weirded out by her animal features, but would come to accept her after getting to know her.

Are there any games that you two like to play together?

Have a wonderful week!~

You go away too.

Indoors. Reading and playing games like Othello or something of that sort.
Without exerting herself to exhaustion, she'll stay indoors.
Destinyland. And then surprise her by shopping for a cat afterwards.
Yukino is the pinnacle of perfection, although, it's when she decided not to live in Haruno's shadow. To be her own being.
Wrap a blanket over her body and sleep by the side of the couch with my hand cusp between hers.

I remember there being a Wamuu-user here long ago. Seemed like a nice person.

Because, unlike most everyone, Wamuu has fates worse than death waiting for him if he lives.

For starters, he doesn't know what his master's true plans are. If he lived past the colosseum fight then he would possibly be exposed to the fact that he's basically been spending his entire life contributing to the apocalypse - As a warrior, it's an important part of his creed to encourage those around him to survive and become strong opponents for him. Knowing how close his master is to ending the world and how much of a key player he's been in that would probably cause his already bad self-image to reach a boiling point, probably in a way that I or anyone else would never be able to heal.

In the event that he survives and yet somehow never knows the true weight of his actions, it's likely that he'll commit ritualistic suicide. Wham runs off of just about the same rules as a retainer in ancient Japan, and when their masters no longer have use for them and no more fights to offer, that's what they do. I consider his lifestyle something sort of akin to a religion and he came into it long before his relationship with myself, so I don't think it would be reasonable of me to demand that he drop it. That didn't give any of the samurais any comfort, and I think a man like him especially would be disturbed by being forced to live longer. I would much rather see him go out honorably, fulfilling his dream of meeting a stronger opponent and having a guarantee that I'll be safe even after he's gone.

Last but not least, he could forcibly become immortal if he lived, myself as well. If I were REALLY selfish, this is what I'd do - Give us an eternity to love each other, living like gods with no one to go against our love. However, I don't think I need to heavily express how terrible this would be. Forcing a man who's lived his life to die in battle to live eternally and with infinite strength, only to watch the end of the earth.

TL;DR - My husbando's honor >>>> My life

Why don't you fuck off the high end of a bridge.

How can you be sure that you will also become immortal in the event you fail to kill him? Is there anything that he needs to finish before he is killed? How long can you wait before he absolutely must be killed? Lastly, wouldn't it be more advantageous to just kill his master instead?

Haven't watched a single episode of JoJo so I am a bit confused

Has your waifu ever changed voice actor? Was there ever any media where both voice actors appeared?

I'm listening to drama CDs for one of my favourite series, and both of my husbando's seiyuu are present, talking to each other. Sometimes it's tricky telling them apart, so maybe they cast it knowing they pretend to be one another in a later arc. In the anime they even recast one as the other's role.

I'm glad it makes it so easy to compare them, especially if I find matching lines between the anime and drama. There's some fun phrases I've not heard him say and I hadn't considered it watching this series before. I want to say his later voice actor feels the most like him while listening, but it's not true when I hear the first liven up. I don't think I can decide between them that easily. Should I even be deciding? Probably not.

The ending of Battle Tendency is a massive clusterfuck and trying to explain it all would be pretty stressful for the both of us, so I'll try to give you a super simple version.

Killing my husbando's master would be similar to saying "I'm just going to go walk into North Korea and kill Kim Jong-un, even knowing that I'll have to fight off the entire country to get to him". This gets really silly when you chuck out 3D logic and replace it with battle shounen logic, which demands that you have to fight him in combat with your special powers like a true hero. Killing my husbando is similar to trying to shoot for Kim Jong-un's strongest and most loyal of bodyguards, who has a great sense of honor and will demand to fight you one-on-one, but likely has ten times the power of Kim Jong-un despite his main villain status. It's slightly easier, but not by much, and you're going to have to do the latter before you can do the former whether you like it or not. I don't say "I'm going to kill my husbando" lightly as if I'm just gonna shank him. We're talking a fair fight between the two of us.

He lives for his master, he has no canonical desires other than to find an opponent to best him in full-force, to-the-death battle.

I worded the immortality thing strangely. He might be forced into immortality, but I wouldn't. He would end up in a very godlike, world-destroying sort of immortal state, having no choice but to either suffer eternally or use the earth to feed. His master is searching for an ancient artifact that would turn himself into such a godlike being and he seems pretty set on turning his family into them as well. I would have the CHOICE to turn immortal through vampirism, which would be significantly less godlike, but I would at least have eternal youth and life to spend with him. My time limit for killing him is proportional to how close his master is to obtaining the artifact.

Today was a very hard day

Going outside and sitting on the shadow of a tree together.
Probably buys some ice cream for us
A home-made dinner with her favorite foods and an aromatic bath followed by a massage in bed.
Her resolution in the rooftop, she made me realize what I wanted in life.
Carry her to bed gently and kiss her before refreshing myself and sleeping by her side.
>Remember to complimint a waifu today
Mint a cute!

>>How would you raise your waifu's self confidence after something happened to make it drop?
Put on some music and ask her to dance with me.
>>What would her parents think of you?
They'd probably tease me more than anything

It's not really escapism, I accept the whole reality of my situation. I still live my life trying to improve myself to be someone she could love and rely on.
Fuuka was just the girl I fell for, nothing more nothing less.

Can't think of a question, too tired.

I love Fuuka, she is my light and the source of my strength.

Fuck off Fuukafag

Your posts are all cute and enjoyable to read.

No, you fuck off you troglodyte.

bepis