Just saying I'm proud of you user

Bro fist to these soldiers of the infowar present and saluted in this here thread. Deus valt. Keep thinking. Ya make user bloody proud bro. Veritas above all. Like ya tenting my meat suit no homo. God the tears are delicious. Remember; 85 % are following a leader, you don't need convince the 5 %, just the silent herd. And the herd will convince or stampede the 5 %. Wutang, break eggs to make an omelette, gtjrwn and all that shit.
Pat your brothers back with a kind word here if you got love for your bro, fighting the good fight.
Moral boost ++10 stat thread activated.
Bonus question: what's your guess for how many lurkers just chillin with no posts on a page one thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oZeuDYG48Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=75uBXbzT2Dc
youtu.be/X7Dr2b6UBjY
youtu.be/91KzjwAl6Ng
youtu.be/Dr5SnlxIZCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thousands

Gold star, don't sow it on ya shirt tho.

That's right bro. Lots more eyes than 5 up in this. But they fast movers in here too. What a party. Almost like a new nation beyond a ad military birth cert tax number, shit what if we direct democracy?

*misspelled shit to irritate you.
**remember shutting down the pool? I miss that.
***can my jaded cynic brothers post some art tho?
****hello world, softice warez era hacker ethos. We still in this bitch. youtu.be/oZeuDYG48Kc

I can barely understand what you're trying to say. Are you using an obfuscation tool? kek.

Have the beat that goes with that image, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=75uBXbzT2Dc

Please fuck off if you watch Infowars unironically. You liquid-brained retards have lowered the average IQ of this board by at least 20 points.

are we playing weaponized memes now?

>obfuscation tool
Is that what they call beer in Australia now?

top jive, my nigger!

Jedi is that you

Nah you know. Like intel agencies use tools to mask their writing style.

We open sourcing civilization out here.

Sure, but I think it more likely that it's a drunk Australian.
>mid day there right now
Yeah, much more likely a drunk Australian.

2005 was a very good year

are old memes red pilled?

Not sure, I think I might call GameStop to check and see if Battletoads is in stock.

some of them

Activated my trap card...realigning neuromancer matrix... Engage Utah data uplink.. Hello world.. youtu.be/X7Dr2b6UBjY

Y'all jolly Rodgers on that export fosters, swing the goonbag radio on your hills hoist. I love cats brah. Meow my nigga. Post more art seven.

He said infowar, as in the current information warfare we are waging against the deep state. Not Infowars, you absolute fucking dumb ass.

Eh, not quite yet. Open Source Intel Agency tho? You bet your ass.

Both right. But trolls need water too bro, they can only recycle so much cum.

youtu.be/91KzjwAl6Ng
Cats are great but where's my loyal dogo protecting me from ymwdittuyp nahmean?

Unity, peace and love. How they gonna pedogate when we the Borg? A nation of Ned Kellys' what unorganized crime the warriors math system (can xer count sucka?) White man come home. Spot the ironic dog went to the brooklen zoo. Where's my art bro? youtu.be/Dr5SnlxIZCA