What was the message/theme of Kill la Kill?

What was the message/theme of Kill la Kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAY

Just be yourself

Don't wear clothes, they're an evil alien conspiracy.

A female body which has developed it's breeding curves should be openly celebrated.

Your way, dont lose it

The message is that you don't have to choose between ass and boobs, you can have both.

To be sexy and have sex

The message was that you can oversexualize any kind of shitty anime and plebs will eat it up all the same.

GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD

It was about the blight of small farmers in Hokkaido and their oppression under the hell of poverty.

Fuck aliens.

I am almost 100% certain it was about not losing your way, and forcibly conforming to the desires of society.

we get stronger when we strip

Strong vaginas.

Become a nudist?

boobs and butts are nice

PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE

Pretty amazing that after all the arguing and debate in the threads during the series run that in the end it was decided that 'Boobs and Butts are equally good'.

Ryuko is cute!

The thread of fate is something that binds you but doesn't have to control you, and the fate you make/embrace can overcome anything forced on you.

For awhile I wanted to be senketsu.

These

damn, did she cut off her upper body to pose like that, imagine the redline to outline her nude body

Who doesn't?

>ywn Senketsu and give Ryuuko a pussy wedgie, then turn into a dildo that can fill her completely and stimulate every single nerve inside her vagina simultaneously

KLK is the only anime I've ever fapped to; specifically the scene where she's getting whipped on the ass by thorns.

Just wanted to share.

WE WUZ GAINAX N SHIET

Stop user. I don't wanna lose my way.

Ryuko can, and has, cut off her upper body with little trouble and reattach it.

women are objects of sexual desire?

Highschool girls are for sexual

If you got it flaunt it

Truly, /ourguy/

Young girls can be sexualized

I remember when it was airing and the SJWs were writing paragraphs trying to rationalize ass and tits flopping in your face was meaningful

every day do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run

Being a pretty girl is amazing

At first it looked like it was gonna be something about individualism and being yourself but by the end of it it just became generic ''the power of friendship'' tripe

"Here are some ass and titties"
"buy our show now"

Literally build to breed.

klk is a feminist anime is my favorite meme along with vagina dentata

Ryuko was Ragyo's favourite.

jesus christ she's so hot

Girls, don't let the society (clothes) dictate how you should behave and find your own way (exhibitionism). Also menstruation isn't shameful, bleed freely.

17 is a prime number

She threw her in the garbage

>raped by an alien
>molested by her mom
>booty smacked by the disciplinary committee
>almost definitely felt up (at minimum) by some kids while past out in an alley
>pictures of her are used to buy favors in the No-Star zone
>undressed while unconscious by a man twice her age
>tens of thousands of Honnoji residents saw her nearly-nude body and fucked her with their eyes, and wanked to her before going to sleep

How do purityfags feel about Ryuko? Is she used goods?

that girls should not be afraid to enjoy their bodies

its only by bearing everything that your full power can shine through.

>>pictures of her are used to buy favors in the No-Star zone
What. Who took pictures?

clothing is very lewd

Ashamed Matoi, best Matoi

It's easy to miss and I don't remember the episode. Mako's little brother took pics of Ryuuko while she was sleeping and used them to buy plot-relevant information. So there are definitely a few people with pictures of her they use to get off every night.

>raped
It was consensual, besides clothes can't be raped.

Well, it was time for a rewatch anyway, maybe this time sober

>Are you an ironic weeb? Watch this show

>Are you an ironic weeb?
Really trying hard for that to be a thing user?

You need to be more subtle Abe-san

You can be a bad anime by pretending to be a parody of bad anime.

SO WHY SHOULD IT BE

Her heart is pure for her alien rapist husbando.

If you're pure at your core it doesn't matter how slutty you seem on the outside.

Retards will hype and do the advertisement for you if you let them. KLK was almost as bad as LWA.

Be ridiculous, it's more fun

KLK has real villains.

Oh, she so cute. Sacrifice your body. Yes, mama.

Oh, you want be friends, you little shit? Then I'll let you watch as I rip my own heart from my chest and crush it with my bare hands.

Clothing is bad.

"You'll grow out of it."

Having shitty Animation is okay if it looks cool and vice-versa

That Satsuki is best and Ryuko's mom would rather kill herself then raise a trash baby.

>Clothing are the true heroes, true humans don't do anything
>But she continues to wear him in her heart

What is it about KLK that keeps people from getting the message?

>Clothing are the true heroes, true humans don't do anything

But Ryuko and Senketsu are both humans

She died the same way she existed.
Pointlessly.

Don't forget being able to engulf her clit.

Watch episode 25 dumbfuck.

Don't let others shame you.

Dykes are evil.

Why is it called Kill La Kill

It's just a theory but maybe la is one of the French definite articles, le l' la les. So Kill La Kill could mean kill the kill??

Humans are humans. And clothings are clothings.

Now that I think about it, KLK must have been a godsend for this type of people. I am happy they got something.

Capitalism is bad.

here comes klk sequel pic related

Speaking of this do the Japanese say comrade as much in real life as they do in anime

He looks quite sad about the whole thing.

I have legitimately never encountered anything like this in my life.

???

I like that he is sitting naked waiting for the full moon, maybe a self reflection on his diaper fetish and weather he is happy that Rugrats gave his this fetish or merely made him aware of it.

it's supposed to be a drama-filled sequel directed by a-1

That trigger niggers still have no taste. It had been a while since EVA so they tested the waters with Kill la Kill to see if the inbred flounders were still knocking about on the ocean floor and after confirming that their fanbase was still alive and shitting the bed, greenlit Little Witch Academia.

Is it wrong for me to enjoy things

It's a pun because the japanese word for fascism is the same as the word for fashion.

Something along the lines of "dressed to kill"

First off, I am embarrassed to call myself a denizen of Sup Forums whenever Trigger comes up, either because of the "meme studio" or "shill" shit you guys always say. Youre all dumb as shit.

Now if youre intelligent enough to have made it past that first paragraph without calling me a cuck or crying to your mother, Ill give my opinion on the meaning behind this show: Social oppression will lead to our downfall. The clothing as a symbol for this was really genius because it gave a solid example, everyone conforming out of fear of retribution allowed for the whole problem to arise, and it was left to those few revolutionaries to save the day. A strong female lead character (as Trigger has now done again) is also an avenue to demonstrate this, that women should not be oppressed in a patriarchal society that has persisted since the dawn of civilization. Anyone who has studied evolutionary theory knows that we are not suited to our new environment and its going to sneak up and kill us if we arent aware. This show really was an attempt for the new studio to follow he deep symbolisms that were common in Gainax, and they did very well all things considered.

CLOTHING HAS POWER BUT IT ISN'T US WHO CONTROL THE CLOTHING IT IS THE CLOTHING THAT CONTROLS US!!!

For real though, the clothing you wear defines too much about who you are and your place in society. It is ingrained in the fabric of society that there's really no escaping it. You might see clothing as a form of expression, some aspect of your freedom, but really you're little more than a slave to it at the end.

Imaishi also talks about this and makes a bunch of references to this (via puns) throughout the series. He came up with the idea for the series after noticing the similarity between "Fashion" and "Fascism".

I seriously hope you are wrong. I would be sad.

jus b urself, same "message" as every anime ever

youtube.com/watch?v=_3rbzlh3JHc
Boobs>Ass and shadow the hedgehog

It's a show about the fear every girl has to become like their mothers

>What was the message/theme of Kill la Kill?
It was an allegory for the Holocaust.