GERMAN FEMINIST ADMITS SHE WAS WRONG ABOUT MUSLIMS WILL MOVE TO POLAND

>"I thought that [their] medieval vision would change over time [...] but after seeing these situations repeat themselves and observe what was happening around me, a volunteer, I had to recognize that in the case of Muslim refugees, they have grown up with totally different values, they have been brainwashed since childhood and are indoctrinated by Islam and have absolutely no intention of embracing our values . Worse still, they look at us, the infidels, with disdain and arrogance. "

For English readers: diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

For German readers: delitdimages.org/allemagne-militante-pro-immigration-prend-conscience-de-lampleur-drame/

Other urls found in this thread:

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=RhCwN54LIKQ
unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yup ,rich liberal faggots fuck it up for us all then bail out and leave it to the working class to clean up the mess.
Bastards

KEEP THIS FUCKING SUBVERSIVE WHORE OUT OF POLAND.

basically running off after fucking up

Fuck off bitch they're full, go live with the fucking mudslimes and get raped.

We don't want her here. She should know. But how?

>Hey sorry about fucking up the nation it took you boys thousands of years to build. Even though you told me that exactly this would happen but I didn't want to listen your mansplaining. My bad, now I'm gonna bail.

This bitch should be deported to Syria instead.

I'm a woman. Did I just collapse civilization? Teeheehee. I move away now.

>"For German readers"
>posts link in french

la creature

She must not be allowed to leave. She must sleep in the bed she made.

I just assumed German because she was a German feminist. My bad. I'll take that. I should have looked at the language

>I thought enough treats would make a pitbull a nice pupper
Force her to stay.

Nice revelation she had. Can she represent all the white feminists and can we start deporting all the Muslims yet?

You focking Poles had better not let her in.

it only took her destroying western civilization to realize what should be common sense

>admitting getting redpilled as opposed to doubling down on stupidity

she's allowed

B A S E D

This

If the government lets her in, thats fucked up.
I think someone needs to notify the government about her.

THAT'S. WHAT. WE. HAVE. BEEN. SAYING.

fucking hell

Its fucking insulting to know that this thrash knows what is good (white homogeneity). Yet she worked all her life against it.....

Damn is this a clever polish plot? To get all the hot chicks to move to Poland?.
Well played Poland.well played

Hey now if it worked for Czarist Russia it'll work for you

I don't care. Still needs to be executed for saftey purposes and subversion desu

>implying she solely caused the collapse of Western civilization
she shouldn't be allowed to move, but i'm glad she saw the light.

Posted it before, posting it again.

tfw white women will come to their senses soon.

Writer her an angry letter bro

She should be allowed into Poland, be given citizenship with great fanfare and an emotional speech about rapefugees which would be heard by millions if the mass media picks it up, she would be the perfect mouthpiece against mass immigration and the Left in general. Fuck, you don't need to be Goebbels to figure that one out.

I think she's just some feminist volunteer not some important politician

Poles should hang her from a fucking lampost if she comes in

>This Berlin woman no longer dares to go out on her own on New Year’s Eve and she has already been attacked five times by men speaking Arabic!
So progressive.

She should be made to live in a Berlin ghetto.

>Dear Becky, we are full, GFY. Love Poland

She literally deserves death.

>In 2012 Rebecca Sommer founded the refugee aid association Arbeitsgruppe Flucht + Menschen-Rechte (AG F+M) [Working Group Asylum + Human Rights]. At the end of 2015, this artist, photographer and journalist and documentary maker applauded Angela Merkel’s decision to open German’s borders to the “refugees” who had been blocked in Hungary, despite the vacuum effect this would create. “At that time I wanted to help everyone and truly believed that all these people were fleeing hell and were in a state of complete distress,” the German activist explained

>For English readers: diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

I'm skeptical. This reads like a pro-west fan fic. It hits all the major points. It seems too good to be real.

CRUZADE
R
U
Z
A
D
E

Dont kid yourself. Just like muslims can't change, neither can feminists.

Why not just move to Northern Germany where it's too cold for refugee?

I really hate this cunt, I hope she gets raped, robbed and killed before she can flee.

>She must sleep in the bed she made.
Also occupied/shared by 100s of her pets.

Don't let her in Poland.
She should have to try to fix her own country that she helped destroy.

>volunteered in refugee efforts
dumb whore deserves the rope. doesn't matter if she came around. her and her ilk are what got us into this mess

Its almost certainly fanfiction
And if it isn't its just some random sloot anyway
This thread is utterly meaningless
SAGE

* what was her first clue... *

she has no right to flee. she has no right to ruin another nation. she should either be hanged for treason on the day of the rope or should stay and fight, and if required, to die in the fight against the invaders of her homeland. it is her duty.

this may not be real news
if it's fake, get it out of here

The Right doesn't frolic over fake news the way the left does.

Unbelievable. She went against sensible advice and now when the going gets tough she runs away to Poland instead of staying to try and sort her shit out. Working class male Germans will likely have to pay the price for sorting her shit out in blood.
Poland should tell her to fuck off as after a few years living there she will have forgot these lessons and will want to open up Poland's borders too.
Day of the Rope can't come soon enough for traitorous bitches like her

>women
>fighting
bar the exceptional women will never fight, they'd rather roll over and take whatdever crap sandwich they get served.

In typical leftist fashion; completely ruin your city/country, flee with your tail between your legs, ruin the next place unfortunate enough to take you in. Rinse and repeat.

>for German readers
>article in French
never change, mutt

It was an accident jesus christ

"fight for women's rights! smash the patriarchy!"
"whoops an actual situation you have to fights against? Well, had a nice few millenia on this land, I'll bail!"

Basically

If she admits she made a mistake, and she's been "brave" enough to challenge authority, then she is more than capable of fixing her mistake in her own nation.

How wonderful. She admits to being wrong, and now says fuck it, I'm moving. So brave, so progressive. Poles...throw that cunt back to Germany so she can reap what she helped sew.

GENERATION REVENGE

poland is gonna exterminate them like good ole times

German leftists, which means 99% of Germans, are like plague rats, they spread their ideology everywhere they go, Poland would committ suicide if she let's those creatures in.

Huh, I figured most of them knew they couldn't domesticate the slimes, they just figured it was worth it to end "white supremacy" or whatever that much faster.

>(((Rebecca Sommer)))
> hot

yeah nah

Write her on social media (leftist activists always have profiles to show off virtue signalling) and call her a roastie. This should btfo her.

Also tell her shes not welcome because she has ruined one country already.

slut

>Has Wikipedia page
>"Artist"
>Ugly as sin
>Pro-rapefugee
>Probably screwed a few rapefugees
>Upset they called her a stupid German whore
>Plans to move to a country where they will call her a stupid German kurwa

That's exactly what Californians are doing to states like Texas and Colorado.

>Upset they called her a stupid German whore

of course she doesn't want to be called a goya

here is a self organized refugee fest from her
youtube.com/watch?v=RhCwN54LIKQ

maybe that was the day where they ate her food and called her stupid german whore in arabic

I dont think its a fanfic, a big right wing weekly in Poland ("do rzeczy") interviewed her too so I think shes real. She might be redpilled on refugees after reality hitting her over the head with a hammer for two years but shes propably a leftist roastie on everything else.
Also shes ugly and dumb as fuck.
Dont want her.

You underestimate how many idiots there are on the Right and Sup Forums who lap up anything that confirms their beliefs.

source?

>diversitymachtfrei

comment section

Total ban on abortion should work

>Fuck up Germany with your stupid ideas
>Move to Poland because Germany is now fucked up.

I hope Poland executes her in public.

congrats for seeing the light girl

she likely will go to Israel anyway

From 2015
>These private meetings lead to some sad experiences for Sommer. After she had invited over some new friends some neighbors complained that she had invited foreigners." If my friends would have ben blonde and blue eyed this would not have happened.", Sommer is certain.

>But there are more positive experiences. Sommer is impressed by the mentality of the refugees. "They don't focus on the negative things, like the Germans do. They are willing to see the positive in everything"

Germanic peoples have a genetic predisposition to being natural cucks.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
unz.com/pfrost/fall-of-blood-lust-and-rise-of-empathy/

>>"I thought that [their] medieval vision would change over time [...] but after seeing these situations repeat themselves and observe what was happening around me, a volunteer, I had to recognize that in the case of Muslim refugees, they have grown up with totally different values, they have been brainwashed since childhood and are indoctrinated by Islam and have absolutely no intention of embracing our values . Worse still, they look at us, the infidels, with disdain and arrogance. "
AHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This. I mean, what the actual fuck did she expect? That they were peace loving commie faggots like her? Muslims?? What fucking planet do these people live on?

>High individualism=cuckoldry
Not really, it just makes them more vulnerable to subversion by highly clannish outside groups

stupid german whore

Lol not if I can help it. Texas isnt going anywhere.

>learning polish as an adult
>possible

even with her statements on the inability for islam to integrate into western society, she is still disconnected from reality

TL;DR.
>this stove is hot, dont touch it.
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DIDNT YOU WARN ME! I NEED TO WARN OTHERS THAT STOVES THAT ARE HOT CAN BURN!

>le music man loves this
edgy viking larpers

is this what a German looks like these days? Looks like a 56% creatura

>>I thought that [their] medieval vision would change over time

So she recognized that they were barbarians, she just thought she was so much more enlightened than them that her wisdom would win out.

Fucking idiots. Honestly.

Looks like a Jew to me.

Don't let her leave

>I thought that [their] medieval vision would change over time

NO you fucking didn't. You were angry and spiteful at society and knew what would happen. Now you run away from the very thing YOU created

I'm not religious but I hope hell exists so badly. Niggers who kill us wouldn't go there, it'd be just for true evil for women like this. Pure evil

Fuck. off.
We accepted German immigrants multiple times in history. And every time they stole our lands and opressed us.

>tfw seeing more and more colorado plates in my state

And that is how they spread

She will go to Poland and tell women about how they are oppressed by their men, how they should rebel. Though she will personally be against Islam, her polish converted feminists will not, as they will not have experienced the full extent of islam and its dangers.

These now-feminist polish women will demand more leftist policies, and Poland will follow Germany to the grave.

Fascinating, isn't it? How human behavior can made to believe such lies is so interesting. These feminists legitimately believed that Islam was a feminist religion, that Islam was in any way compatible with Western civilization and their ideologies.

Though I despise the Jew for their attempts to destroy us, I must applaud his spectacularly good use of propaganda. We should learn from these Jews and apply these propaganda tactics ourselves. Remember this if we survive this invasion. The steps are in order:
1) Infiltrate their universities. Teach them about the good of policies that are fundamentally against their own interest (feminism (which has split men and women), equality (which teaches them that failure is normal and should be embraced) and Leftist ideologies)
2) Infiltrate their medical system. Doctors are considered the scientific elites. If we are the doctors, our word will be considered fact.
3) Infiltrate their media. If we control the media, we control the narrative.
4) Infiltrate their financial / banking system. With this, we will control the tide of politics. If opponents rise to power, we will increase inflation. If they are obedient, we shall less destructive.
5) Mount a party that favors anti-Jew policies indirectly (i.e. affirmative action, more diversity (i.e. less Jews, more muslims), talk about the oppression of Jews on less wealthy minorities)
6) Get elected and flood Israel with diversity. Promote race-mixing between Jews and negroes and shame racial purity.

This

Poland you better kill this literal traitor

fucking mindblowing that these people believe they will be allowed in whatever state we create once their done destroying everything. They will be executed, most likely tortured. You literally have childrens blood on your hands leftists, you fucking delusional demons.

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2018/02/05/its-too-late-for-germany-german-feminist-sjw-admits-she-got-it-wrong-on-immigration-plans-to-emigrate-to-poland/

in the comments below the article.