This is NOT NORMAL

This is NOT NORMAL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/july/bible-studies-at-the-white-house-whos-at-the-heart-of-this-spiritual-awakening
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MOSSAD BTFO

>This is NOT NORMAL
Good. The "NORMAL" has been allow in as much 3rd world trash as possible.

What the fuck do you think Ellis Island was originally?

Correct, it's exceptional.

Millions of foreigners pouring into your nation is not normal. Ever. More destructive than a military invasion.

It is sensible and practical
should have been done a long long time ago.

Does this mean it's going to be "Drumpf's a racist" day again on CNN tomorrow? Will Lemon and Cooper cry again?

>what is Ellis Island
Next.

It should be the new Ellis Island.

Sedition is illegal.

>tfw Ellis Island is coming back

Don't worry, a judge will block it and Trump will abandon the idea, hoping everyone forgets about it.

no, THIS is not normal.
stopping foreign invaders from hurting our loved ones IS the normal thing to do.

Yes it is. This is how we and every other country handled things before the cancer of the 1960s.

The way things are now is what isn't normal.

>what is Ellis Island for 10 gorillion, alex
fixed it for you

As a leaf i have to say i am immensely jealous of this. no shill

Amen to that, brother.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

The immigrants part is great
but the "travelers" part is even better.

It's the New Normal

You mean the island where only 2% out of 12 million were stopped from entering the US?

actually heavy vetting of folk IS normal.

>Casually searching it on Twitter
>the first few tweets I see

OY VEY ITS LIKE ANOTHA SHOAH

>dis in nawt nhorhmal
Lefty faggot phrase of the week

Nice. He still needs to do a lot more to save America.

>Claim forever that America is freedom
>Be upset that someone might have to work if they want to come here

Oy vey, "arbeit macht frei", drumpf is hitler
>kikes playing it very close to the edge

Please, it's the only card they have

If you from a Shitho, you goin' to Gitmo

I'm not sure what your point is. We turn back a hell of a lot less than that now.

it should be.

the hypocrisy of the republicans is laughable. the cheeto in charge even has an illegal immigrant wife lol what he doesn't want the rest of us to get some illegal pussy? what a drumpf

So, the obvious counter is to call it racist. And the counter to the counter is "they are claiming Ellis Island is racist.

Your meming is improving, but your memetic grammar is still off. Apply yourself. You can do better.

where does this meme come from? she's literally married to him; she's legal

Please explain how she is illegal, and did you know Clinton bombed her country in the 90s

And it's beautiful.

this is what russian bots look like. it's not all shareblue here boys

Hitler
>en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
Incredibly Christian to an extreme that the kikes hate him forever and hate Christianity even more.

Trump:
>Donald Trump using Adolf Hitler's 'Mein Kampf'
>A leading expert on the Nazi party has said there are similarities between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler
>www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politics/2017/july/bible-studies-at-the-white-house-whos-at-the-heart-of-this-spiritual-awakening

Ralph Drollinger
>Scripture is clear; those who are at enmity with Him—who passively or actively reject the Son of God—their prayers are worthless and go unheard. And the State suffers for want of His blessing. The righteous leader is a man of potent prayer.
>The NT is explicit about this — that the OT Law passed away when Israel rejected her Messiah. Passages that indicate God’s abrogation (abrogation: “to abolish by authoritative, official, formal action”) of Israel’s Judicial/Civil laws are evidenced in many passages (cf. Acts 10:1-16; Colossians 2:16-17 and 1Peter 2:9). In fact, John 19:15 serves to indicate the manifest reality of this in the hearts of the Jewish leaders themselves, as is evidenced at the time of Jesus’s crucifixion: So they cried out, “Away with Him, away with Him, crucify Him!” Pilate said to them, “Shall I crucify your King?” The chief priests answered, “We have no king but Caesar.”

They are not wrong, but to elaborate why will show Hitler in a different light.

>muh vodka nigger bots

Call me Ivan, cuckboy.

Marrying a citizen makes you legal user.

Thats because Democrats have always wanted you dead and just let anybody in

Not it's not normal and hasn't been for 50 years faggot. It's wonderful!

you'll support anything that the cheeto does? stupid fuck what about muh invasion, muh ethnostate

>Doesn't understand the 1st ever immigration law was to keep out criminals, the sick, and lazy poor people.

lolol

I love how kikes and sanctimonious leftists continue to overuse the nazi meme so much that they're rapidly creating a generation that is completely exhausted by it, mocks it and redpilled about the holohoax

pretty good idea