Nihonmatsu Kyoudai to Mokuzou Keikoku no Bouken - 二本松兄妹と木造渓谷の冒険

New Mizukami Satoshi manga.
>In the "Japanese-style fantasy battle" story, mechanical sparrows chase after the girl Nerine on a moonlit night, but a boy and a girl save her. The boy is the older brother Akahiko, who is sullen, stingy, and polite to a fault. The girl is the energetic younger sister Yukio, who can manipulate snow. The pair are supernatural problem-solvers for hire, doing anything from intimidation to exorcisms as the Nihonmatsu siblings.

Finally got the raws for chapter one, looks pretty good.
Commencing dump:

Oh nice, the raws are finally out? I can try translating it in a bit if no one else is.

Ever seen 2 translators battling for a translation in a Sup Forums thread?

I mean as much as I like Mizukami, I'd rather not waste my time doing the same thing someone else is so if anyone else wants to do it they're more than welcome.

Ok, that's it for this month.

Important question: Which one of them rolled this universe?

This looks interesting. Eagerly awaiting the translation of another Mizukami's.
Did Fire roll Spirit cricle? It could be him.

Whichever one rolled Jinka and Tama, the one that really likes incest.

>East and Rune roll sibling characters and make them fuck each other

That guy on the last page looks like a chad version of Fubuki.
I wonder if this manga is in the same universe has as Sanjin Sadou, Sengoku Youko, and the Youkai village chapters of Mizukami Satoshi Tanpenshuu?

They aren´t related by blood, right?

This was the only image I had seen before now, outside of one older promo art. I wasn't expecting such a modern setting.

Not sure, but I know Mizukami's open to the idea.

Thanks, OP. Looks interesting as usual.

I'd be happy to typeset, if you're still thinking about doing a TL.

Not him but last time I translated something an uploaded it on batoto I got what basically amounted to a cease and desist from one of the /Big/ scanlation groups that already had said manga in the works.

Mizukami? Sign me up and keep me on the list for a few years.

>a cease and desist from one of the /Big/ scanlation groups that already had said manga in the works.
Ignore those entitled little shits. The groups that do it for epeen always throw hissy fits if they think "their" series is being "sniped," even if they've been sitting on it for months or years.

They told me that they had volume scans and were gonna release the entire tank all together, but after 4 months without anything I decided to just say fuck it and resume.

Joke was on both of us because 1 month later they released there version and a month after that Kodansha licensed it and caught up immediately.

>after that Kodansha licensed it and caught up immediately.
Hah. Luckily, the only people who lose out when more than one scanlation gets released are people who don't care enough about a series to keep an eye on it anyway.

>Engrish menu
Damn we really fucked that country way too hard.

He looks like a fusion between the two of them.

Her hair tie is weird.

What do crocodile dicks even look like?

girl on the right looks sorta like the mountain goddess

Can't wait

You meant Mountain bitch.

brocon imouto?

Alright, I've got something more important to work on tomorrow but if no one's done it after that I'll translate it over the weekend.

>wanna get stronger
>get femdom instead
>tfw

Thank you. That was interesting. The loli is a cute zashiki-warashi too.

Is there a good way to say the name in engrish? I have a feeling that something with a long nipponese-sounding name won't be able to stay in Sup Forums's attention spam.

Also in Young King Ours is some feudal Japan romance stuff by the Sakurabo Syndrome guy.

one last bump

You're gonna work on it? Someone asked me to do it already though

I reckon about 3 or 4 groups are gonna do the first chapter just because it's so popular

Yeah I figured as much. I know jag wanted to do it too, so I was just checking to see the situation before I continued,

So what, is everyone just waiting for someone else do it?

Just finished translating it because my typestter endlessly bugged me to death about it.

Good to hear, that's less work for me then.

There's literally an English title given to you in

Not sure about some parts, particularly since I'm not sure if Tenchiken no Reidou is a name or a title of some sort.

Reidou is a name so fairly obviously a title.

Super excited for this, thanks for dumping.

fair enough

Fucking yes, more Mizukami.
I'm conflicted between trying to forget this exists for a while (probably only manage 2 weeks) and starting to beg for translations right away.